Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Finebaum has a real problem on his hands
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

Finebaum has a real problem on his hands

Aug 10, 2019, 10:57 AM

He went All In - but in the wrong direction. These pundits have to have some marginal degree of credibility and grounding in reality or they just look stupid. And that's where he is right now.

Who's gonna watch/listen to a show where all the host does is rant about how great Miss State, or Vanderbilt is? It's just not believable. Or how Virginia Tech is the greatest team of the century? It's just not credible, even to homers.

And we made Alabama look average. Bad in fact. We broke them. They quit 3 quarters in. So now Paul has the problem of, every time he goes "full Alabama", anyone with a memory saying "Yeah, but Clemson...."

And if you can't shill for BAMA on ESecPN, then what good are you to the network? So this season, when he says "Bama had a slip up in the bowl", what is he gonna say when someone replies "Paul, I saw them get owned on my own TV". Or when he says "It's a fluke, never happen again", and someone replies "Clemson has all their offense and most of their defense back". When he starts saying "Saban is the greatest coach of all time", where does he take the conversation when a caller says "but he lost by 28, his worst loss in history, to Dabo, who has beaten him twice now, and should've been 3 times but for an onside kick."

Paul is angry at us because we just made his life really, really hard. Now He can't do his job now without looking like a delusional lunatic. How can you rant about a team and coach who got annihilated? And if he decides to be honest on air, he has to praise an ACC team. And the SEC Network won't be happy about that. He has to go a whole year now with, every time he goes full homer, someone replying "yeah but Clemson..." And his whole shtick is based on going full BAMA homer. Gonna be a tough year for Paul I think.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Finebaum has a real problem on his hands

Aug 10, 2019, 12:09 PM

It has been a tough year for the man with no hair. So he makes up for that with two gigantic ears.

looking at a picture of him, it’s difficult to believe

Aug 10, 2019, 12:46 PM

that he’s ever had and credibility or knowledge of playing football.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: looking at a picture of him, it’s difficult to believe

Aug 10, 2019, 4:01 PM

Remember he was sperm impaction that didn't work out

" Who's gonna watch/listen to a show where all the host does is rant...."

Aug 10, 2019, 1:32 PM

Evidently half of Tnet.......

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

PF done wrote a check his ### can't cash.

Aug 10, 2019, 2:02 PM

I'm sure he is also acutely aware that his ratings will go down once the ACCN is up and running and there's alternative programming during his time slot. Anything he can do now to catch and retain Clemson fans for the future, especially making them angry enough to tune in out of spite, he is trying to do.

This coverage is amazing, though. We have absolutely OWNED the SEC and its media army this entire off season and that doesn't appear to be changing anytime soon.

Go Tigers!

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

his hands

Aug 11, 2019, 12:05 AM

Interesting.

I thought you were going a different direction.

Re: Finebaum has a real problem on his hands

Aug 11, 2019, 1:20 AM

WELL SAID!!!!

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic