Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Finally a shot goes our ways! Credit ND they started hitting shots second half
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 1

Finally a shot goes our ways! Credit ND they started hitting shots second half

Mar 6, 2019, 11:11 PM

That's really why the game got close. We couldn't break away from them. We seriously need more points out of our bench! It's embarrassing. Newman is a bust, Tyson doesn't play enough to stay warm from outside, Trapp helps a little. Simms disappears from the game night after night. Coach needs to get him more active under the rim! Have to admit I didn't like the game plan offensively from Brad n co! This team rarely sticks around to get an offensive rebounds. It's one and done every trip down. This is where I miss KJ McDaniels. He would come flying in for put backs and grab rebounds. Brad has them all bailing on the shot instead of following it. I saw a few lose balls that could have been ours after shots, hut nobody was around due to his philosophy. I understand you don't want to get beat down court with an easy basketball, but why can't we commit one more person to offensively rebound. 3 back should be enough. For a team that struggles to get points I'm surprised he doesn't attack more on the offensive glass. This coming from someone who played college ball. So I understand the Clemson faithful frustration when it comes to offense.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Where did you play college ball?***

Mar 6, 2019, 11:14 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I have a Clemson college ball story

Mar 6, 2019, 11:22 PM

Now I didnt play. When I played intramural ball at Clemson a guy on the hoops team could play intramural ball because he was a walk on. I think he may have had an academic scholarship. Well Clemson was bad then and this guy never got in a game as I recall. But you would have thought he was Michael Jorden in intramural ball. He dunked. He hit shots, blocked shots, and rebounded. He was a man among boys. SO even the last guy on our bench is a heck of a player or he would be there

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 2
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic