Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Well, if Finebaum & Bama can't beat DaBO on the field, they've said today he's irresponsible
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 34
| visibility 1

Well, if Finebaum & Bama can't beat DaBO on the field, they've said today he's irresponsible

Jun 11, 2019, 3:51 PM

and Paul & a guest who is considered an expert on ethics & public officials speech decided today on national TV to crucify him as immature & being irreverent to 911 Victims with his "hideous" statement using Osama Bein Laden's name to his having to hide (kiddingly) as he visits Alabama on personal or recruiting visits.

Said Dabo tends to be immature at times, had bad judgement & should realize he's now a national leader & has to act like one..and apologize..and he's full of himself..and belittles himself & little ole Clempson with comments such as his R.O.Y. b/c he has low self-esteem!

and if that means he has to be boring as Saban & choose his words better..so be it!

WoW!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Well, if Finebaum & Bama can't beat DaBO on the field...

Jun 11, 2019, 3:54 PM

We learned a long time ago that these people are immature idiots. That Dabo and Clemson has shaken the hero status of Saban and Bama is more than they can take.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Go Tigers! Once A Tiger Always A Tiger

It's a slow news day in June...

Jun 11, 2019, 3:58 PM

I've heard coaches and others in sports say much, much, much worse. I think this is Dabo's Alabama roots coming out and he said something a little funky. But once again, people in the media take the quote and run with it.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Typical Coot/$-EZ mentality...

Jun 11, 2019, 4:00 PM

Try to burn down CLemson's house in a weak, sad, pathetic, and desperate attempt to make their look better.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: Typical Coot/$-EZ mentality...

Jun 11, 2019, 4:05 PM

Finebum should apologize for his looks.

Re: Typical Coot/$-EZ mentality...

Mar 20, 2024, 10:18 PM

Maybe we should start a GoFundMe account for the fugly bastid! Start wit them eeyars!

ESPN should apologize for having Finebaum

Jun 11, 2019, 11:36 PM [ in reply to Re: Typical Coot/$-EZ mentality... ]

and his amateurish call-in show air nationally.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

and sports journalists wonder why they get the proverbial

Jun 11, 2019, 5:00 PM [ in reply to Typical Coot/$-EZ mentality... ]

"coach-speak" responses constantly

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Well, if Finebaum & Bama can't beat DaBO on the field...

Jun 11, 2019, 4:05 PM

Dabo is one of the most mature/caring/nurturing person out there from everything I have seen and heard so far.

Finebaum and company are the opinionated "immatures" - I am sure that Dabo will deal with these kind of nonsense/irrelevant etc. etc. comments in the most mature manner.

We live in the age of the offended. People love to try to

Jun 11, 2019, 4:09 PM

Tear a man down nowadays too.

Re: We live in the age of the offended. People love to try to

Jun 11, 2019, 4:27 PM

Amen!! Everyone gets “offended” over any silly thing. What’s ridiculous is how far the “offended” can carry and push their agenda

Re: Sorry duplicate

Jun 11, 2019, 4:27 PM [ in reply to We live in the age of the offended. People love to try to ]

null

Message was edited by: jeancooper®

welcome to the New America. what will we be offended by today?

Jun 11, 2019, 4:20 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Re: welcome to the New America. what will we be offended by today?

Jun 12, 2019, 12:05 AM

Offense du jour?

Re: welcome to the New America. what will we be offended by today?

Jun 12, 2019, 8:31 AM [ in reply to welcome to the New America. what will we be offended by today? ]

this is a sad and very real truth.

Maybe Paul should grow up and ask why Osama Bin Laden

Jun 11, 2019, 4:28 PM

was a CIA asset since the Russian invasion named "Tim Osmond", why his family was all flown out of the country on 911, why Able Danger's intercepts about him were ignored (see Sibel Edmonds), and and why he died of kidney disease soon after 911 (see Benazir Bhutto before her murder, Madeline albright, et a.) yet our president claimed he was assassinated years later.

Besides, Dabo wasn't joking about Osama, he was joking about himself. Something not-so-fine-baum never does, but has plenty of material to do so.

Re: Maybe Paul should grow up and ask why Osama Bin Laden

Jun 11, 2019, 6:46 PM

was a CIA asset since the Russian invasion named "Tim Osmond", why his family was all flown out of the country on 911, why Able Danger's intercepts about him were ignored (see Sibel Edmonds), and and why he died of kidney disease soon after 911 (see Benazir Bhutto before her murder, Madeline albright, et a.) yet our president claimed he was assassinated years later.

Besides, Dabo wasn't joking about Osama, he was joking about himself. Something not-so-fine-baum never does, but has plenty of material to do so.

Uh, I think you need to keep all of that secret. Seems the rest of the world doesn't know about those tasty conspiracy theories.

Here are some others...

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/mccain-bin-laden-photo/

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/snowden-bin-laden-alive/

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/hillary-clinton-meets-osama-bin-laden/

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/bert-is-evil/

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/assault-lake/

Re: Maybe Paul should grow up and ask why Osama Bin Laden

Jun 11, 2019, 7:01 PM

Snopes is a BS site...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What the ...

Jun 11, 2019, 7:07 PM [ in reply to Maybe Paul should grow up and ask why Osama Bin Laden ]

That's a whole lot of crazy condensed into one post.

Don't care. Dabo still the better man than all of them.

Jun 11, 2019, 4:39 PM

He was jesting. Anyone with a lick of sense knows that.

Finebaum has been lying in wait since January waiting to pounce.

Jun 11, 2019, 4:52 PM

He’s just showing the world how petty he is.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DABO IS THE....

Jun 11, 2019, 7:10 PM

Man now. It irritates them to no end. Why ? Because Dabo has created a program like no other in college history . The family atmosphere is what the kids and parents love. He loves his players,the players love him.

He came into 'Bama's backyard and took the best player there...Ross. Ross helped us win a championship and that was the icing on the cake of their pitty party.

Re: Well, if Finebaum & Bama can't beat DaBO on the field, they've said today he's irresponsible

Jun 11, 2019, 5:11 PM

U know ur in there head wen all they talk about on SEC channel is Clemson and Dabo... Can't wait till Clemson kicks Alabama ### again and wins 3 nattys in a row and Finebuam eats crow... PISSES ME OFF he talking crap about our coach....

Figured it was a matter of time before someone played the

Jun 11, 2019, 5:13 PM

offended card. I probably would have liked him to choose a different metaphor, not because it bothered me, but because I knew someone would jump on the opportunity to criticize him for it.

It was a flippant, off the cuff comment, and should be treated as such. Let's just move along.

Re: A better analogy

Jun 11, 2019, 10:25 PM

Might be Dabo as Robin Hood and Sabin is the Sheriff of Nottingham with his court jester. He's doing the cherry picking and they are having a hemorrhoid attack. They so funny!

Re: Well, if Finebaum & Bama can't beat DaBO on the field, they've said today he's irresponsible

Jun 11, 2019, 5:13 PM

I turned it off after the caller-Jayme talked about his friends being refused service at a restaurant in Tuscaloosa and pussbum called him a liar. Apparently pussbum forgot about DW4 being told to leave a restaurant there when DW4 was in Tuscaloosa after they beat bammer in 2017. A football player told him to leave and nobody on the staff or management try to stop it. It is on video and I think later the management might have said they would be happy to serve DW4. That he thinks Dabo was taking himself so seriously when he made this statement is a joke. Pussbum is a joke in the media-lecturing Dabo and Clemson fans about this.

Jun 11, 2019, 7:06 PM

44-16 and he let off the gas with 10:00 to go. They should be singing his praises.

#ItJustMeansMore

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 11, 2019, 7:09 PM

Some people are so obsessed with their own perceived importance they feel it necessary to minimize the importance of others who have gained their importance by documented evidence. Bias reveals itself when one willfully takes the written or oral word in an entirely different context to agree with their own personal agenda. The sad thing is that we are encouraged on many fronts to feel offended even when their is no attempt to offend others.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

INTENT is the "centerpiece" of the Law...

Jun 11, 2019, 7:25 PM

and DaBO's intent was not to disrespect the 911 victims or families with his using Osama Bein statement.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 11, 2019, 8:28 PM

Bama has crossed a line reaching a new low taking personal pot shots at Dabo. I have no respect for egg head Finebaum and that shrimp saban or the Bama’s fans who have shown what poor losers they really are.

I hope we play them again and this time I hope we are able to run up the score at will so the Bama people will have something to whine about. Maybe Saban has lost his magic and the Bama program is in decline. It couldn’t happen to a more deserving team.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 11, 2019, 10:28 PM

They are just fake news

Jun 11, 2019, 10:28 PM

They are just fake news

I wonder if Finebaum knows......

Jun 11, 2019, 10:48 PM

....that the ACC won 3 of the last 6 College football national championshipd, the SEC won 2 of the last 6 and the Big 10 won 1 of the last six titles?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If I were Paul Finebaum I'd be WAY more offended at how my

Jun 11, 2019, 11:14 PM

BFF Nick Saban got royally embarrassed on National TV.

If being "not quite there" means not being a smug ahole like

Jun 12, 2019, 8:43 AM

Saban, I hope Dabo never gets "there".

SEC homer Kool-Aid drinking knuckleheads.

Go Dabo!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 34
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic