Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Names I'm not hearing enough....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 1

Names I'm not hearing enough....

Jan 8, 2019, 10:17 AM

Brandon Streeter... There isn't a better recruiter and developer of QBs in all of college football right now.

Robbie Caldwell... hate him if you want.. but his offensive line just dominated last night.

Mark Fields... after the hate about him not buying in or whatever, he comes in and dominates.

Albert Huggy Bear Huggins... this guy needs to start getting mentioned in the top 2-3 rounds of the draft prospects. He is every bit as good as anyone else on our line.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Snowflake Basher........Out

Thanks for posting

Jan 8, 2019, 10:19 AM

I thought Fields came in and played lights out.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Fields was ready!

Jan 8, 2019, 10:27 AM

when I saw him in there and they went right at him and he deflected the ball...He was ready! What a performance by him and I was excited for him.

HUGE play off the bench***

Jan 8, 2019, 10:40 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Feaster had a huge play in the first half.....

Jan 8, 2019, 10:33 AM

Also Trevion Thompson had a couple of nice first down catches.
9 different guys caught a pass.
Also...ETN ended up with 14 carries for 86 yards....6 yards a carry and 3 TDs...but yeah, you can’t run on Bama ??

FEASTMODE!

Jan 8, 2019, 10:39 AM

Gosh I hope he stays for his senior season. He continues to get better and better every week.

Re: Feaster had a huge play in the first half.....

Jan 8, 2019, 10:45 AM [ in reply to Feaster had a huge play in the first half..... ]

I remember a few plays, but the one that sticks out right now to me is the pass towards the sideline tipped by a defender. Feaster didn't give up on the play, kept focus, and caught the pass. All the little things lead to big things.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes the road to the truth is so elusive it's confusing and reality becomes illusion.

Re: Names I'm not hearing enough....

Jan 8, 2019, 10:46 AM

Great post! So many names not to overlook. Contributors all over the field last night!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tanner Muse

Jan 8, 2019, 10:49 AM

I'll eat crow on this one

Jan 8, 2019, 10:51 AM

I called Tanner a liability 2 years ago and got flamed for it. After his bust last night I was shaking my head again. But Tanner put his head back on straight and played a hell of a game.

Our entire secondary DOMINATED when they were supposed to be the "weak link".

Juedy is not easy to cover

Jan 8, 2019, 10:51 AM [ in reply to Tanner Muse ]

not sure you want to match up Juedy in the slot with a safety that is there mostly for run support. Muse got turned around a bit and the throw was perfect.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^^This, I don't really blame Muse for that play

Jan 8, 2019, 11:01 AM

Tanner should not have been covering Juedy to begin with. Jerry Juedy made a lot of good cover corners look silly all year.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Enough about Clemson birthing a Dynasty?***

Jan 8, 2019, 11:03 AM [ in reply to Tanner Muse ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Muse played great overall ...***

Jan 8, 2019, 11:45 AM [ in reply to Tanner Muse ]

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 8, 2019, 11:02 AM

True. All 3 of those guys don't get enough hype.

Jan 8, 2019, 11:05 AM

Nyles Pinckney had a great game too and so many others, but Nyles really stood out to me.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 8, 2019, 11:07 AM

Nice post g!!

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

Jan 8, 2019, 11:09 AM

Nolan Turner played great too.

His dad is smiling down on him***

Jan 8, 2019, 11:30 AM

Jan 8, 2019, 11:35 AM

The entire offensive line played the best game of the year. No sacks, opened holes on running plays when absolutely needed them. Great blocks on the shovel pass. WRs also blocked extremely well. Just a great game all around.

Replies: 19
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic