Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Felix2 last login: 3/14/19
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 23
| visibility 576

Felix2 last login: 3/14/19

Mar 31, 2019, 10:10 AM

That's why I call him butter. Melts/Runs when the heat is on.

-PhD

2005_ncaa_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I've been wrong two times, but this isn't one of them.

I wouldn't be so quick to question why.

Mar 31, 2019, 10:51 AM

He didn't do it like Chucktown and slink away to the mange. Felix may have family or health issues which dissuade his playing around here. At least he isn't here begging for mercy like Cat or acting like it's no big deal like Balm or ignoring the issue all together like others.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I wouldn't be so quick to question why.

Apr 1, 2019, 5:18 PM

After you posted the most infamously racist post in Tigernet history and embarrassed our entire fanbase, you slinked away, then upon return, weren't man enough to admit fault and instead repeatedly fell back on an Elizabeth Warren-style claim. At least admitted I was wrong.

You don't even have the arm strength to cast stones on this matter, or anyone at this board at that. I mean, you bumped a thread to cry about who TUed my post. Boo hoo.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

This is just what I remember if we’re talking about the same

Apr 1, 2019, 6:24 PM

thing. Some ex-football player tweeted 88’s post and called it racist but don’t think the ex-football player understood the post. I didn’t think it was racist but it is now infamous. I’d have to see it again to be sure.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sorry guys.

Apr 2, 2019, 8:46 AM

The kids' pictures had to come down. I didn't like leaving them posted that long because anyone who can find me can find them and Imo, that endangers them. I don't know who or where the father is but he hasn't visited during the time they've lived here and they never speak of him. That's a profile of a bad, really, really bad situation and it's not anyone's business including mine.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You're piszed at blacks who didn't get out the vote.

Apr 1, 2019, 8:46 PM [ in reply to Re: I wouldn't be so quick to question why. ]

Get over it.

Cata wasn’t a Hillary supporter.***

Apr 1, 2019, 9:32 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So he voted for Trump?

Apr 1, 2019, 10:56 PM

For someone who didn't support Hillary he sure acts like he wishes she had won. Our argument was about trival BS as everyone here does. He was just as upset that those who said I told you so then as he is now.

Come on, Cat. It's time for you to login and call me a racist for saying you're upset about Trump winning.

You are consistently naive for an older man.

Apr 2, 2019, 8:13 AM

But I use the word "man" pretty generously. Because a man accepts when someone else mans up and admits he was wrong.

Don't pretend you predicted a Trump win. You guessed. You got it right. You're like the clowns on here who say, "I called that upset!" No they didn't. They guessed.

I've said repeatedly on this board that I voted for Gary Johnson, who was far the more saner and more experienced person between the three. People who believed Trump would actually be a good president are imbeciles. No punches pulled there. But I don't fault the ones who voted for him in spite of Hillary.

And yes, you're a racist.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

Re: Jane, ignorant slut!

Apr 2, 2019, 8:37 AM

I didn't predict Trump would win. I didn't think he had a shot in hail with the entire media showing him behind in 98% of the polling. You're just saying what sounds good in your mind. All you remember is having an excuse to claim moral outrage and self-righteous indignation.

The only person who jumped me over that statement other than you was FOREVERCLEMSON who is another social justice troll. If you'll notice I didn't get banned and what I did in that year I took off from internetting and why is none of your business but I assure you it wasn't about slinking away in the dark.

That's why I defended Felix, Jane, you ignorant slut. You can't tell why a man is MIA. That doesn't mean he's a coward and deserted.

Re: Jane, ignorant slut!

Apr 2, 2019, 8:45 AM

Re: Felix2 last login: 3/14/19

Mar 31, 2019, 11:25 AM

You may be right, but (like 1988) I certainly hope nothing bad has befallen him or his family.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 31, 2019, 12:22 PM

You're a creep

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What’s that? Smack from the Ladies Auxiliary?

Mar 31, 2019, 1:57 PM

So why don't you grab a handful of that's Scott's and rub it on your nutz and generate a real comeback! You participated in this Trump going down headache.

-DNT

Re: What’s that? Smack from the Ladies Auxiliary?

Apr 1, 2019, 6:25 PM

https://youtube.com/watch?v=XFkzRNyygfk

Re: What’s that? Smack from the Ladies Auxiliary?

Apr 1, 2019, 7:53 PM [ in reply to What’s that? Smack from the Ladies Auxiliary? ]

Can you repost this in English?

Dumb it down 35 IQ points for him Doc.***

Apr 1, 2019, 9:17 PM

I could drop hints like a cropduster.

Apr 6, 2019, 3:10 PM

She will still insist denial ain't no river in Africa. Bless her heart....

-Nikola Tesla, PhD

Re: I could drop hints like a cropduster.

Apr 6, 2019, 4:27 PM

The Nile is a river in Africa. "Denial" isn't.

Please learn some geography before spouting off ignorance and making everyone as dumb as you.

Because his IQ is 35 points higher than yours?***

Apr 1, 2019, 9:16 PM [ in reply to Re: Felix2 last login: 3/14/19 ]

Apr 1, 2019, 6:48 PM

You've have exposed with your 52-deck of Mavericks with Jokers played as Sharpie-marked Aces.

If Don Junior had a Vajina that could talk

Apr 1, 2019, 11:11 PM

it would say Doc after every time it spoke, and it would try to condescend people who are too busy laughing at it.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This means something

Apr 2, 2019, 6:38 AM

Not sure what it means, but #### if it doesnt meant something.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsonrulez08.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Please forgive me, @IneligibleUser

That's Balm trying to show he's as good at insulting folks..

Apr 2, 2019, 8:40 AM

as doc. Imo, a VW beside a Rolls in a luxury car show. I don't even like doc but he's brutally honest sometimes.

Replies: 23
| visibility 576
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic