Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Feaster Dosn't Commit Until This Week
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 3,313

Feaster Dosn't Commit Until This Week

Jul 28, 2019, 6:37 PM

All the talk on here about Tavien going to South Carolina is a little premature. He isn't committing to a school until this week. It is between V Tech and Carolina. Saturday he visited Columbia, that is where the locker room picture came from. Mom likes Carolina but I am hoping for V Tech.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Feaster Dosn't Commit Until This Week

Jul 28, 2019, 6:45 PM

Exactly what I was going to say. Some of these morons on here get on and just talk out of the side of their necks. HE HAS NOT COMMITTED ANYWHERE YET!!! Stop inventing these lies!

Jul 28, 2019, 7:03 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

monter le cheval de fer
A coot will usually blink when hit in the head with a ball-peen hammer

I didn't realize Mack Brown had recruited him***

Jul 28, 2019, 7:06 PM

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Jul 28, 2019, 7:09 PM

My niece dates a coot football player.... it’s a done deal! He’s going to cooterville. This week is just a formality.

Jul 28, 2019, 7:11 PM

I mean it makes sense. They need a quality back in their offense. I hate that he is going their selfishly.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 28, 2019, 7:54 PM

I do not feel that there is anything selfish about not wanting to see a player that has played with your team through two NCG's, heading to coot U. It's natural to hate or despise the idea or the thought of it being the real deal!!! I would be Okay with him going to Bama before going to coot U!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 29, 2019, 12:16 AM

I agree with you - allorange ., Just do not see how a true orange blooded Tiger - having played 3 years at Clemson ... could ever go to Coot U !!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

Jul 28, 2019, 8:54 PM [ in reply to Re: Feaster Dosn't Commit Until This Week ]

Umm, no offense but if your niece dates a coot football player her judgement and credibility are highly questionable bro.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 28, 2019, 7:14 PM

I didnt realize he was considering Carolina. I would take that. Vtech or Carolina are fine. Just as long as he isnt a Gamecock.

Jul 28, 2019, 7:17 PM

He didn’t leave up to expectations but had a nice career. With that being said as a Clemson man you never go there. Nice way no how

Jul 28, 2019, 7:31 PM

I think that most has stated that if Feaster goes anywhere other than the coots, that he will get their full support. It's the coot thing that Tiger fans has the problem with, and that's where it stands with me also. Anywhere but the coots can fully gain my support for Feaster's success, but not with the team and fan base that I absolutely despise!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sounds more like he's "being committed."***

Jul 28, 2019, 8:45 PM

Jul 29, 2019, 8:03 AM

Like it or not, I'm certain that Feaster just wants to be the featured RB, not hidden in the depth chart with minimal chances to show the NFL how good he is. Personally, VT nor UofSuc do not seem to be all that impressive to me, but playing for UofSuc will get him exposure in 4 huge games (UGA, Bama, TAMU, and CLEMSON). He is guessing that he might do well in those games, or at least look decent enough for NFL scouts. It's a crap shoot IMO. I don't cheer for UofSuc, so I won't be cheering for him there, but I'm not opposed to his life choice. He is gambling on his future, and I always hope these young men make good choices.

Replies: 13
| visibility 3,313
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic