Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Favorite Touchdown Move
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

Favorite Touchdown Move

Sep 28, 2017, 2:19 AM

Of everything I have seen players do, I believe my favorite touchdown move/celebration is where our guys are appearing to run through a track ribbon when crossing the goal line. That is pretty cool in my opinion. I wish they would do it every time they have a big run.

- It is certainly better than the move Ray Ray used that time where he thought dropping the ball before crossing the line was cool ;)

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hand ball to ref and go back to work.....

Sep 28, 2017, 5:02 AM

Act like you've done it 100 times and will do it another 100.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

flipping the ball to the ref after winning the National

Sep 28, 2017, 5:16 AM

Championship

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: flipping the ball to the ref after winning the National

Sep 28, 2017, 7:01 AM

> Championship

Wish I could give you a hundred pts for this!+1

I was formally known as Furious george and have changed my name to match the name I use to call on WCCP radio.

Re: Favorite Touchdown Move

Sep 28, 2017, 5:21 AM

Ray Ray did this little celebration right as he was crossing the goal line against Louisville I believe. I figured he'd play things safer.

This will go over well***

Sep 28, 2017, 5:50 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Sep 28, 2017, 6:42 AM

Ray Ray did this move against BC (I think), but unlike Feaster doing it at the goal line, he was halfway thru the EZ so it was safe.

Sep 28, 2017, 7:13 AM

without a doubt my favorite TD move of ALL TIME is when Big Game Hunter caught the game winning TD against the All Mighty Tide and simply flipped the ball to the offical. No smack talk, no dance, no spike. He let his playing do the talking!!!! A walk on that can not be covered by a five star!

Sep 30, 2017, 8:46 PM

I have to agree that the Renfrow finish was the best and will always be the best. For the smaller games that need good highlight real footage, the track ribbon break is pretty cool, though.

Sep 28, 2017, 7:10 AM

This could turn into a Ray Ray moment if a trailing tackler times his tackle for the moment player reaches back with the ball as he crosses the goal line. Also, the ball could flip out of a player's hand without a tackle just from the motion of moving the ball away from the secure tucked position that the ball has been carried in all the way down the field. In track, this as a great move because getting his chest across the tape helps his time, but in football it's more important to get the ball across the goal line not yr chest with the ball behind yr body.

I was formally known as Furious george and have changed my name to match the name I use to call on WCCP radio.

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic