Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Fan Appreciation Day...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1,430

Fan Appreciation Day...

Aug 11, 2018, 5:22 PM

I've never been to fan appreciation day and i'm thinking about going tomorrow. I have some questions about the event.

1) Are most of the lines to get autographs etc outside or is everything inside ?

2) How early should I get there to find a parking spot.

3) Is there enough time to go through multiple lines...ex. Get Dabo's autograph and the
autographs of the D line.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Fan Appreciation Day...

Aug 11, 2018, 5:34 PM

It’s all under the concourses of he stadium. Get there EARLY! Some people have been there hours before it started and got nothing. You definitely need to prioritize who you want to go. It’s crowded, usually extremely unorganized and a cluster. Get your first preference then consider everything else gravy

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Fan Appreciation Day...

Aug 11, 2018, 5:37 PM

Answers for a fellow Tiger:
1. You line up outside the stadium prior to Fan Day. When Fan Day begins, they let you into the stadium for autographs.
2. Parking is not the issue. There is plenty of parking.
3. You can get through multiple lines in one day. However, you will not be able to get through Dabo's line and the defensive line. Those are two high priority lines
POINTERS: I show up at Clemson around 10-10:30 for Fan Day. Like you may expect, the earlier you show up, the further you are towards the front of the line. You don't have to show up this early but I like talking to other Clemson fans. Definitely come!!! It's a free experience you will love.

Tell me if this is helpful!
GO TIGERS!!!

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You are right about most of this but I did get

Aug 11, 2018, 7:14 PM

through Dabo's line last year and ran around the stadium in time to get all the D-line signatures just as the time ran out - heard a lady scream at the beginning of the line as she didn't get any D-line guys to sign after waiting a long time. Trick is to get there early ( 10:30 to 11:00) for Dabo's line which was outside the West End Zone entrance so you get out of the sun and under the stands as soon as the gates are opened. It is a long and hot wait - bring a chair and umbrella - but you will have time to go to a second line if you can stick it out. They gave info in advance as to where each group will be set up - The D- line was under the North stands the end near the Hill last year

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 1,430
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic