Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Qualk & Kelly trying to pack Jeff Scott's bags for him
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 1

Qualk & Kelly trying to pack Jeff Scott's bags for him

Nov 4, 2019, 1:28 PM

Why in the world would Jeff Scott want to leave the Shangri-la that is Clemson football for the Seminoles? At least win a couple more Natty's then you can get a better job, don't buy the snake oil from the first begger that comes along

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Qualk & Kelly trying to pack Jeff Scott's bags for him

Nov 4, 2019, 1:31 PM

QUALK IS AN EMBARRASSMENT TO CLEMSON

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Please elaborate ...***

Nov 4, 2019, 1:55 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Nov 4, 2019, 3:19 PM [ in reply to Re: Qualk & Kelly trying to pack Jeff Scott's bags for him ]

This entire thread is a mischaracterization of what was actually discussed on the program. Why would you say Qualk is a disgrace? He is a Clemson guy all the way and Qualk and Kelly are the two best host on the station hands down.

Nov 4, 2019, 4:15 PM

I never said he was a disgrace or an embarrassment, that was someone else's comment, I just disagree with publicly promoting his for the job at a school where the school's administration is not committed, not all-in, doing whatever it takes to be a successful football program, especially when he has such an awesome life right now, it's not like he's clipping coupons for the Piggly Wiggly, Clemson's assistants are very well compensated

Nov 4, 2019, 1:33 PM

Just trying to fill air time. Ain’t no thing.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jeff Scott knows what his dad went through leaving FSU

Nov 4, 2019, 1:34 PM

to a dumpster fire

Re: Jeff Scott knows what his dad went through leaving FSU

Nov 4, 2019, 2:42 PM

going from Clemson's football facilities for Florida State's is like going from Costco to WalMart (or maybe the Dollar Store), Florida State's football player's facilities are worse than Boise State's
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAYvRa9Jw9k

Nov 4, 2019, 1:37 PM

I have no idea if Scott will be offered the FSU job or if he'd want to take it. However, if you're waiting for a better coaching job to come along than FSU then you're going to be waiting for quite awhile.

Sure it's a mess currently, but it's rare that a coaching job is open because things are going great for that program. You could do a lot worse than taking over a program with several 4 and 5 star players already on the roster, and in a recruiting territory that would allow you to land more 4 and 5 star guys each year.

Nov 4, 2019, 1:53 PM

I agree. Surely FSU would not fire a second coach in a row without giving them a few years to get their system in place! Hopefully the fans also realize that they might not be competing for a national championship for a few years now also.

For top-shelf coaching jobs, you generally have to replace a coach who has been fired for doing a bad job, or one who has done a great job for many years and is now retiring. It's better to come in after someone who has done bad so that any improvement looks good instead of trying to live up to the legend before you.

FSU is a Top 10 job.

Nov 4, 2019, 1:37 PM

They would never hire Jeff Scott, but it would be insane for a WR coach not to be interested.

Nov 4, 2019, 1:41 PM

They are just saying if they were FSU, they would pursue him due to his ties to FSU in the 90s and his recruiting success in Florida. I dont think they want him to go.. just the topic of the day.

Nov 4, 2019, 3:14 PM

Who is Qualk and Kelly? Ive never heard of them, seriously.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They are WCCP 105.5 The Roar radio hosts from

Nov 4, 2019, 3:28 PM

12:00-3:00pm.

Personally, I enjoy the rapport between the two. They have decent takes on sports. They are fair. Qualk calls some Clemson baseball games and high school football games and does a great job. Kelly has recently become a women's basketball commentator for the ACCN. She is a former Clemson women's basketball player. Both are very representatives for Clemson.

And, I do not know either of them personally.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Re: They are WCCP 105.5 The Roar radio hosts from

Nov 4, 2019, 3:57 PM

Thanks.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: They are WCCP 105.5 The Roar radio hosts from

Nov 4, 2019, 4:01 PM

It's the home to Clemson athletics
http://wccpfm.com/listen/

I envy you***

Nov 4, 2019, 3:32 PM [ in reply to Re: Qualk & Kelly trying to pack Jeff Scott's bags for him ]

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 16
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic