Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FGF
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 21
| visibility 1

FGF

Sep 16, 2019, 12:15 PM

These fools have a thread where they are saying that Clemson alum paid off Slurrier to stop recruiting and put their team deeper in the toilet.
They are priceless

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FGF

Sep 16, 2019, 12:17 PM

But it was in cryptocurrency, right? It’s always gotta be in cryptocurrency.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

No. Cash cards only. From new spring***

Sep 16, 2019, 3:04 PM

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yeah, but how incredible would that be if

it were true? It would absolutely be a heart-warming story.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

I’LL ADMIT I THOUGHT ABOUT IT....***

Sep 16, 2019, 12:18 PM

Sep 16, 2019, 12:20 PM

Were that really true, if I were them, I surely would not be broadcasting it. Because, since Spurrier has not come forward, it just means he truly doesn't give a rats buttocks about them. (Which we already know. He quickly reintegrated into Gaytor country once he bailed on the Coots!)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 16, 2019, 12:25 PM

I cannot remember a time when I have seen the coots this dysfunctional and delusional. We have been accused of a lot of things but that has to be the dumbest thread ever started on any board. I hope that person stays on their medication. What is so sad is that there are a lot of fans who will swallow the bait hook , line and sinker. Maybe even the rod and reel.

That is awesome! Thank you for sharing this info.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well, in Spurrier's mind, a

Sep 16, 2019, 12:29 PM

Banner isn't exactly a firm commitment, is it? Kinda floats in the wind...like opinions.
So...there...Scoks!

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Is the King of delusion Manafold still posting over there?

Sep 16, 2019, 12:44 PM [ in reply to Re: FGF ]

I don't want to taint my keyboard by venturing over there myself to check.

The really sad and scary part is...

Sep 16, 2019, 12:51 PM [ in reply to Re: FGF ]

those deluded dimwitted malcontents can procreate.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Exactly this. The world is screwed!***

Sep 16, 2019, 8:18 PM

Sparky Woods era comes to mind.***

Sep 16, 2019, 7:54 PM [ in reply to Re: FGF ]

"The one who thinks we can and the one who thinks we can't are both right! Which one are you, son? Which one are you, son?"

Sep 16, 2019, 12:36 PM

If it's on FGF it has to be true. Should we go ahead and self report this dastardly deed to the NCAA? While we're at it we might as well report our paying our players and all of those other illegal recruiting practices where the coots have the hard evidence.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Book em Danno. The coots have the hard evidence***

Sep 16, 2019, 1:04 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 16, 2019, 12:37 PM

Wonder how many millions you would have to pay someone who is as egotistical as he has always been, and likely already has more money than he can spend during the rest of his life, to intentionally tank for a few years? I know pretty much everything has a price, but this might be astronomical!

Sep 16, 2019, 12:58 PM

Right . That was my initial reaction , no way in Gainesville woul an egotistical blowhard like SOS ever throw a game for any reason .
He's discontented with 14 point wins ...have ya seen him when they lose ?
He starts getting reporters fired and falls off the stool on his coaches show .
That guy would never take a dive .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Sep 16, 2019, 12:40 PM

I mean it's funny, but it looks like the guy was clearly joking and every reply is clowning it. The Gamecocks do enough stupid crap without this place posting sensationalized stuff.

Spurrier did that for free. ??????***

Sep 16, 2019, 1:16 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Spurrier did that for free. ??????***

Sep 16, 2019, 1:46 PM

No, it cost him $59K....and 3 years NCAA probation.

Sep 16, 2019, 1:38 PM

What about Clemson paying Muschump through New Springs to lose to Clemson and drive their program further into the ground?
Or that Bama and Georgia paid him to destroy Florida’s football program and help sabotage Auburn??? Anything’s possible, right?

$ Slurrier was a bargain $

Sep 16, 2019, 2:06 PM

He realized he was being paid to leave a mistake.
I can't remember if it was a $10 or $25 Wal-Mart gift card, but it was money well spent.

Replies: 21
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic