Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: Swinney updates several injuries on team
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

FB Update: Swinney updates several injuries on team

Oct 31, 2017, 11:44 AM

Swinney updates several injuries on team

Clemson coach Dabo Swinney held his weekly press conference on Tuesday morning and shared an update on the several injuries on his No. 6 ranked team. Swinney sh Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Edmond

Oct 31, 2017, 11:58 AM

I feel so bad for him. He has been missed this year.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FB Update: Swinney updates several injuries on team

Oct 31, 2017, 11:58 AM

Call it what it is- Lawrence was the victim of an illegal chop block. Hopefully this has angered him to the point other teams will feel his wrath the rest of the way.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 31, 2017, 12:16 PM

Tech is the team that committed an ignored serious blocking foul. Is there no review of players actions that get sanction/warning outside of referees? It was a dirty block.

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 31, 2017, 4:25 PM

The only review that's in place to have anyone look at other than the officials on the field are for targeting. The replay official can stop a play and review for targeting if he thinks it is questionable. I'm hoping the Defense is angry like the past weekend at NC State for what they did to Gallman last year. No personal fouls just hard hitting football. Go Tigers.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 31, 2017, 12:52 PM

Still nothing new on Kelly’s ankle? No questions about him limping into the locker room before halftime against GTech?

Oct 31, 2017, 1:19 PM

i just went back and watched the players heading to the locker room at halftime.. i noticed no limp from bryant.. he seemed to be jogging off the field just like everyone else..

Oct 31, 2017, 1:38 PM

Start watching with :58 to go in the 2nd quarter. KB runs out of the end zone. There's a slight hitch in his step after that. Then they show a replay of a tackle where his foot/ankle get bent.

Oct 31, 2017, 2:56 PM

I saw that when we watched the tv broadcast of the game Sunday. I did not notice it live at the stadium. Looked like that one run out of the end zone tweaked it a little but he looked fine coming out of halftime.

Oct 31, 2017, 4:19 PM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: Swinney updates several injuries on team ]

yeah.. ok.. well, i'm sure it's still sore.. but, he seemed to be at least 90-95% for the most part..

Oct 31, 2017, 4:29 PM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: Swinney updates several injuries on team ]

Not sure why you can’t see it, it’s clearly around 1 minute left in the first half. Did you not notice that he ran 11 times in the first half and only once in the second?

Oct 31, 2017, 8:56 PM

He didn’t need to run in the second half. We had the lead and if the ankle was sore he needed to not run. If push came to shove we would have seen him go at the GT defense with everything he has.

Oct 31, 2017, 2:20 PM

Injury Report for season opener 2018.

"He's coming along, just not QUITE there yet. He'll be back soon." - Dabo on Edmonds

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic