Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: ESPN3 to stream six ACC College Football Spring Games
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

FB Update: ESPN3 to stream six ACC College Football Spring Games

Mar 23, 2016, 10:50 AM

ESPN3 to stream six ACC College Football Spring Games

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Is it really a quadrupleheader

Mar 23, 2016, 10:52 AM

if 3 of the games will be on at the same time? Shouldn't a quadrupleheader be back-to back-to back-to back?

Re: FB Update: ESPN3 to stream six ACC College Football Spring Games

Mar 23, 2016, 11:17 AM

Can someone tell me why aren't we on ESPN or ESPN 2 or the u? Clemson played in NC, but we are relegated to ESPN 3? I bet Bama's spring game won't be on ESPN 3...Bullsh!!. The bias continues. No respect!!

Mar 23, 2016, 11:38 AM

I was thinking the same thing...I feel like even last year (or perhaps it was year before) we were on ESPN or the U) our spring game was broadcast - more I think of it I think it was year before when Chad Kelly was still on the team. To have finished #2, played in the NC, etc etc and to be on ESPN3 is pathetic.

Dude, who cares?

Mar 23, 2016, 11:45 AM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: ESPN3 to stream six ACC College Football Spring Games ]

Yall get so worked up over absolutely nothing.

How boring would it be if we lived in a world where Clemson football wasn't a small-town feel-good underdog. I don't see any good coming from the world telling our boys that they are the best 24/7.

Next year I hope they give us audio only.

To me, that's a loser mentality

Mar 23, 2016, 2:37 PM

Best is the standard and we should expect the best. It's fine if we have to play second fiddle to a couple of teams, but we shouldn't be 8th fiddle red-headed step children who have to beg for scraps.

I completely agree that best is the standard, but

Mar 24, 2016, 5:56 PM

I'm failing to see a correlation between people telling you that you are the best versus actually being the best.

If you don't believe me, just listen to our players last year. Some of them even directly attributed their hard work ethic to the growing number of doubters as we continued to win.

My point is if doubting our team motivates our players to be the best they can be then I hope we get shafted every single year.

Do I think we deserve respect? Of course. But I'm not sure we should be so eager or desperate as a fan base to get it. From everything I've seen our boys perform just fine when they are getting "disrespected."

Mar 23, 2016, 12:39 PM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: ESPN3 to stream six ACC College Football Spring Games ]

If anyone has TWC, they have espn 3. You just have to register your TWC account with espn 3. And I'm sure other TV providers have the same deal with espn 3....

Message was edited by: allorangeallthetime52®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

All the SEC spring games are on real TV

Mar 23, 2016, 2:34 PM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: ESPN3 to stream six ACC College Football Spring Games ]

Most are on the SEC Network, but UGA and Mississippi State are on ESPNU and Alabama is actually on regular ESPN

http://www.sportingnews.com/ncaa-football-news/4699457-sec-network-tv-all-spring-games-alabama-lsu-georgia-tennessee-auburn-arkansas-florida-conference

Florida State will also be on ESPNU.

Clemson's will be unavailable live on ESPN3 in South Carolina because there will be a delayed telecast on CSS at 7PM.

Clemson enrollment=23k. Bama=36k. Fewer eyeballs=ESPN3.***

Mar 25, 2016, 1:41 AM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: ESPN3 to stream six ACC College Football Spring Games ]

Mar 23, 2016, 12:01 PM

In other words, download the WatchESPN app now on all your devices instead of asking how to watch the games in a few weeks.

Mar 23, 2016, 3:21 PM

Stop complaining. It'll be a great game. And I predict Clemson will win!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 23, 2016, 9:29 PM

Yes, because ESPN will have the SEC on ESPN, ESPNU ESPN Classic, ESPNSEC, and ESPN2! We really need a new TV partnership.

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic