Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: Bryant wants man-to-man talk with Roethlisberger after media comments
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 21
| visibility 4,286

FB Update: Bryant wants man-to-man talk with Roethlisberger after media comments

Jul 14, 2017, 12:16 PM

Bryant wants man-to-man talk with Roethlisberger after media comments

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Roethlisberger has no place to speak on other people's problems...

Jul 14, 2017, 12:35 PM

after being accused twice of sexual assault. The second time being at a college bar as a pro athlete in the middle of nowhere Georgia. Big difference between smoking a doobie and being accused of sexual assault and putting yourself in a situation to be accused of sexual assault.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

give it a rest man, he did his prison time and changed his ways a long time

Jul 14, 2017, 2:42 PM

ago. Talk about holding a grudge.

http://www.tigernet.com/forums/message.jspa?messageID=21801986

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

He never went to jail. Thanks for stalking my posts...

Jul 14, 2017, 3:32 PM

Lame attempt at trying to connect this post to what I said about what somebody else said about Michael Vick. Michael Vick wasn't brought up in an article on by any tnet writers. Next Michael Vick hasn't spoken publicly about other peoples personal problems. There was nothing to give a rest, cause I only brought it up in comparison between his troubles and Bryant's troubles. Past that I won't be commenting on Roethlisberger in relation to his past problems, that is unless he criticizes Bryant publicly again.

Thanks for the failed effort at trolling. And thanks for letting me know that I'm so important to you, that you have to keep tabs on all my posts so you can repost in failed attempts at false comparisons.

Just using your ####### words against you

Jul 14, 2017, 5:15 PM

Hoping for a "people are surprised at how big I am" tmale. That's how you uneducated types handle things, right?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

you failed at that, because the topics were two different situations...

Jul 14, 2017, 5:56 PM

Don't think you should be calling people uneducated when you make bone headed comparisons. And I've never tmailed you before. But I will leave you with this, go find some else to troll I'm not going to respond to anymore of your trolling. So go find another poster to stalk. And really a meme from a 23 year old movie. Aren't you past the age where thinking memes are funny? Or do you just have the mindset of a middle schooler permanently?

Re: you failed at that, because the topics were two different situations...

Jul 14, 2017, 9:56 PM

Big Ben should just be thankful he's not in prison.

Re: you failed at that, because the topics were two different situations...

Jul 14, 2017, 10:07 PM [ in reply to you failed at that, because the topics were two different situations... ]

TigerKing you just got told by a band member.

Get your stick out of your as..., I mean ear.***

Jul 15, 2017, 9:15 AM [ in reply to Just using your ####### words against you ]

Re: give it a rest man, he did his prison time and changed his ways a long time

Jul 14, 2017, 7:06 PM [ in reply to give it a rest man, he did his prison time and changed his ways a long time ]

TD for being an idiot and making an argument irrelevant to the original post

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FB Update: Bryant wants man-to-man talk with Roethlisberger after media comments

Jul 14, 2017, 12:41 PM

Both should just take care of their business and shut the heck up in the media

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Exactly. Unfortunately we live in the social media era***

Jul 14, 2017, 5:57 PM

Re: FB Update: Bryant wants man-to-man talk with Roethlisberger after media comments

Jul 14, 2017, 12:45 PM

I really hope for the best for this kid, he's definitely a favorite.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You've made mistakes Martavis. That's human.

Jul 14, 2017, 8:45 PM

Your focus shouldn't be on addressing people who commented on your mistakes, but rather proving them wrong with your actions going forward. Big Ben had no right to criticize, his past is much worse than smoking weed but that shouldn't even be on your list of things to focus on.

bullycrrappa

Jul 15, 2017, 11:41 AM

His made dumb choices. Don't relate hat to everyone. He deserves all he has gotten, and more.

I'm not sure if Martavis is going to make it long term

Jul 14, 2017, 9:23 PM

As a pro in the NFL. Lots of mistakes at Clemson and at Pittsburgh. The guy can't seem to get out of his own way.

He needs to find some maturity and soon. Everybody has family problems and holds down a job.

He is very talented and I am pulling for him.

Oooooh-ahhhhh!***

Jul 14, 2017, 9:53 PM

Re: Oooooh-ahhhhh!***

Jul 14, 2017, 11:01 PM

Bryant needs to shut up and play football.

Re: Oooooh-ahhhhh!***

Jul 15, 2017, 11:42 AM

BINGO . . . he has made terrible choices for a while now. You deserve all the crappa you got.

Jul 15, 2017, 7:05 AM

Bryant deserves some criticism as he was stupid, we all have challenges in life but if you are making millions and you choose to do something as silly as smoking pot that can take it away and get caught 4 times that is some highly ignorant decision making.

Jul 15, 2017, 1:29 PM

I'm afraid that is what addicted people do. His pain from everyday living was worse than potentially losing millions. On the surface, it seems really stupid-not ignorant. Ignorant is when you don't know something. Stupid is when you know better and do it anyway. Roethlisberger seems like a narcissist who has learned humility over the years-not perfection but how hard is it when someone shoves a microphone in your face everytime you turn around? Bryant has had to learn from loss to start addressing his demons.

Either way, it seems they both respect each otherand are likely to help each other -not undermind each other. Big Bens comments were basically an awkward way to say he wishes he had opened up so he could help him. Bryant's is a manly way to say he needs to talk with him and ask for his help in a sport of pride,violence and testosterone. If Bryant had said " I need to talk to Ben and learn from him since he's been where I am"--way too sissy for a football player with a mike shoved in his face.

Anyway, perhaps we should give them both a break. How many players have folded and disappeared and ruined their lives as they just quit because they could not overcome their problems? Suicides, shooting girlfriend/wife and then themselves, punching a wife/girlfriend out in an elevator in front of a security camera? Some have the choice of which path to take from those situations. Some have gone so far their their deeds have irrevocably ruined their lives--> prison or death. I can admire Bryant and Roethlisberger as they have both overcome some major issues in their lives in front of a TV camera.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm just excited to watch them play again....

Jul 15, 2017, 5:20 PM

And with all of MBs workout hype videos and how physically big he's gotten. Can only see him beasting when he returns.

Replies: 21
| visibility 4,286
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic