Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Well ohio st is really looking tough against another
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1

Well ohio st is really looking tough against another

Oct 18, 2019, 11:08 PM

Lowly team. Woooo hooo that 1-4 northwestern really is tough. I havnt really heard the announcers bringing up their schedule...... shocker.

Not been impressed with them.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Well ohio st is really looking tough against another

Oct 18, 2019, 11:10 PM

Yep, and Fields still in. As is most of the first string.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 18, 2019, 11:12 PM

Exactly. If clemsons athletes stepped on the field against them, ohio st. Would be in shock.

Oct 18, 2019, 11:26 PM [ in reply to Re: Well ohio st is really looking tough against another ]

Their fans love that, Padding the stats, it gives them false security that their team is really that good until, they run smack into a team like a Clemson and get biotch slapped around!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

ooo 4th quarter has started, and fields is still in there.***

Oct 18, 2019, 11:10 PM

Re: ooo 4th quarter has started, and fields is still in there.***

Oct 18, 2019, 11:13 PM

Ohio State pads stats, they don't develop their 2nd & 3rd string players, that's why Clemson would crush them (again) in the playoffs

Hopefully they’ll keep getting transfers.***

Oct 18, 2019, 11:19 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Re: ooo 4th quarter has started, and fields is still in there.***

Oct 18, 2019, 11:31 PM [ in reply to Re: ooo 4th quarter has started, and fields is still in there.*** ]

I pray we meet those pansy yankee doodles in a playoff game bc, that will be an easy win, and we can rest our players for a half, and play in the NCG with fresh 1s and 2s until we send the 3s and 4s in to finish them off!!!

Exactly Right

Oct 18, 2019, 11:13 PM

We have a "perception problem"! Not Clemson so much as "our ACC opponents"! Why oh why does Ohio St. get credit for hammering Northwestern who everybody else can hammer?

Duke beat them last year in Illinois.

They won the Big 10 west last year; did you all know that?

Perception is "stuck in some people's heads and they can't get their heads out their A's"!

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 18, 2019, 11:20 PM

Glad baseball moved this to the Big 10 network. Saved many people wasting an evening on this dreck.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 18, 2019, 11:22 PM

Looks like ANOTHER big win for O310 this year...Fla Atlantic, Cinn, Indiana, Miami(OH), Neb and Mich St...now NW ...really? They may want to keep Fields in there a bit longer.

herbie has THE for his #1.***

Oct 18, 2019, 11:29 PM

well they won 52-3

Oct 19, 2019, 12:01 AM

not much more you can do than that. I we want people to take our blowout wins seriously we have to do the same for others

Re: well they won 52-3

Oct 19, 2019, 4:12 AM

Yep, that blowout win should move them up to #1 according to AP voters way of thinking. They beat a team with no offence or defense by a whopping 49 points, that has to put OSU as the #1 team in the country by the AP poll standards!!! Bama will really have to keep their #1s in for the whole game against a mighty SEC 10AC team at 9:00 PM in Bryant-Denny stadium tonight. If I lived there, I think I would spend the $36 bucks for a Ticket and go to that game, but after the whopping OSU put on NW ;), it will be tough for Bama to score enough point against 10AC to stay at #1 by the AP poll standards!!!

Keeping Fields in the game in these blowout wins pumping up his passing yardage stats, they look like Heisman numbers to me but, those are worthless numbers against inferior teams, they are worth about as much as that worthless award, the heisman. The stats, the award, and the player will probably fit good together in New York!!!

https://www.espn.com/college-football/team/schedule/_/id/194

Replies: 13
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic