Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
They shouldn’t make a day to celebrate individuals.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 20
| visibility 386

They shouldn’t make a day to celebrate individuals.

Jun 16, 2019, 6:16 PM

Very few people deserve it. But for those sentimental jerks, here’s a handful of tunes...

https://youtu.be/wmDxJrggie8

https://youtu.be/kkcbxjWG9Mc

https://youtu.be/IigRv6B763k

https://youtu.be/fKZzuMSGVXc

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: They shouldn’t make a day to celebrate individuals.

Jun 16, 2019, 6:18 PM

I used to feel the same way until I became a dad and got sober.

Burp!!!!

What did you ask?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I hope my sarcasm meter is off. or you are a sad individual.***

Jun 16, 2019, 6:22 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hope he's typing a real long apology right now!***

Jun 16, 2019, 6:27 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-beeksteak-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It’s not off. We should celebrate every individuals efforts everyday.

Jun 16, 2019, 6:32 PM [ in reply to I hope my sarcasm meter is off. or you are a sad individual.*** ]

I don’t like Mother’s Day or Father’s Day. I like the concept though. It leaves hard working individuals out. Some fathers aren’t fathers and some hard working mothers aren’t mothers. And many can’t afford to “celebrate”. We should celebrate our “fathers” and our “mother’s” everyday. Who needs a Catholic tradition to tell the people we love the most that we appreciate them? Not me. And surely not the mighty OSF!

I love my father. He doesn’t deserve the same day as every other father. And I love my children, I don’t deserve the same day as every other father. Families do family much more than they do Hallmark. (I’m drinking. I love you. And I’m sorry.)

Re: It’s not off. We should celebrate every individuals efforts everyday.

Jun 16, 2019, 7:02 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-fatherg-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: It’s not off. We should celebrate every individuals efforts everyday.

Jun 16, 2019, 7:11 PM [ in reply to It’s not off. We should celebrate every individuals efforts everyday. ]

That would be Labor Day my man.

The things you learn on TNet.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Every morning I leave my house at 6:40am for a 8:00am job

Jun 16, 2019, 7:13 PM [ in reply to It’s not off. We should celebrate every individuals efforts everyday. ]

so that I can take my dad lunch on my way. (Its takes me 25 minutes to actually get to work straight from home)

Everday I dont celebrate he is my dad, but I do respect it everyday and show love and appreciation for everything he did for me for years. But every year he gets two days just for him ; his birthday and Fathers Day and he gets something extra from me.

HOW DARE YOU TRY TO TAKE ONE OF THOSE DAYS FROM OSF"S DAD??????!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I’m not taking a day from OSF’s father...

Jun 16, 2019, 7:23 PM

I’m just making every day he still has on this earth another day worth living. It’s not easy being a daddy, just like it’s not easy being a mommy. He never wanted to be a hero. I never had to meet him to make that statement. But from the first day that he met you... he wanted to be a father. He don’t want a day, but he’ll celebrate if it makes you happy. That’s a daddy. We don’t want no ####### day!!!

after checking my lack of pronunciation...

Jun 16, 2019, 7:29 PM

I still approve this statement!

bullcrap.... my dad loves anyday that means he gets extra

Jun 16, 2019, 7:31 PM [ in reply to I’m not taking a day from OSF’s father... ]

gifts.

Trust me, my dad loved/loves the fact I work, so I can buy #### he wants but wont buy for himself.
And he deserves everything he gets now a days... we were 4 hellians.

Re: Every morning I leave my house at 6:40am for a 8:00am job

Jun 16, 2019, 8:00 PM [ in reply to Every morning I leave my house at 6:40am for a 8:00am job ]

I feel like we are in a trap. I feel like this is an Obed scok or someone’s scok. Had to be. No one could be this idiotic.

weird, isn't it.***

Jun 16, 2019, 8:04 PM

Hard to imagine a dad that’s fed up isn’t it?

Jun 16, 2019, 8:08 PM

Maybe MASH knows what’s up?

I remember watching the last episode of MASH

Jun 16, 2019, 8:21 PM

when I realized the "chicken" was a baby... my stomach came up in my throat; literally.

It 1997 and I still ain’t there yet.***

Jun 16, 2019, 8:29 PM

Re: weird, isn't it.***

Jun 16, 2019, 8:12 PM [ in reply to weird, isn't it.*** ]

I mean, I know how to be a jack and this dude, who I thought was cool, is turning into a jack. Beyond measure.

some non-sappy ones

Jun 16, 2019, 6:43 PM

Big Daddy like Whiskey
https://youtu.be/IDI3Hr6dZlc

The Godfather of Soul......got that brand new bag
https://youtu.be/QKb65mFb_tU

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: They shouldn’t make a day to celebrate individuals.

Jun 16, 2019, 7:21 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9DwfLaD8ws

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

All this celebration exhaust me.

Jun 16, 2019, 7:21 PM

We celebrate too much in this country already. One day a year to honor your father and mother? Please.

One day a year to celebrate the birth of Christ. Please. Anything that's worth a holiday to celebrate should be honored by how we live every day.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I enjoyed MY day very much.

Jun 16, 2019, 7:37 PM

The twins (6 years old) kept trying to wake me up to show me presents. They finally gave me a back massage and I got up and they each had a very cute card they made.

Then all day they were just very sweet to me, always saying love you. I liked having a day to myself. Those kids are too young to always appreciate me.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 20
| visibility 386
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic