Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Even a football field has a crown on it ...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 29
| visibility 1

Even a football field has a crown on it ...

Jan 23, 2018, 8:44 AM

http://www.cnn.com/2017/09/25/us/b-o-b-flat-earth-gofundme-trnd/index.html

These flat earthers are a simple folk , huh ? When I read their arguments , look at their attempted debunks , go over their faulty math ... a pattern begins to emerge .
Unenlightened people are everywhere , that is a fact . Without the mouth-breathers and the miserably misinformed there would probably be very few Coot fans I suppose .

I look forward to the internet just about every single day . There is so much to see and experience with this gift of mankind's intellectual evolution .
Then you see that stuff and have to remind yourself that basic knowledge of science , even a rudimentary understanding of it isn't something most Americans seem to have accomplished today .
So many things need to change in our educational platform , as our nation falls further behind .

Not here to rant . Just wanted to say that I am less concerned about QB transfers this fine Tuesday . That is all .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

He could always walk to the perceived edge...

Jan 23, 2018, 8:49 AM

and see if he falls off.

But that would be too easy. lol

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Is this where you wanna be when Jesus comes back?***

Jan 23, 2018, 8:51 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well, certainly not on TigerNet. Even Jesus would

Jan 23, 2018, 9:19 AM

turn and run......! LOL

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

truth^^***

Jan 23, 2018, 9:28 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

LOL.....***

Jan 23, 2018, 9:33 AM

Jesus came as a Lamb when Israel was waiting for a Lion.

Jan 23, 2018, 11:38 AM [ in reply to Well, certainly not on TigerNet. Even Jesus would ]

When he returns won't be a lamb (been there done that.)

He'll be coming as the Lion.

And TigerNet better WATCH OUT!

Lot's a demon butt to kick here.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Jesus came as a Lamb when Israel was waiting for a Lion.

Jan 23, 2018, 11:40 AM

Maybe as a Tiger ? They're huge-er , and have the fierce!

DB23

Re: Is this where you wanna be when Jesus comes back?***

Jan 23, 2018, 11:29 AM [ in reply to Is this where you wanna be when Jesus comes back?*** ]

Lol.

DB23

Re: Even a football field has a crown on it ...

Jan 23, 2018, 8:53 AM

what about the idiots who will contribute to that Go Fund Me Page. This science has
been settled for centuries. I guess they have thrown in the towel on fake Climate Change
nonsense.

Much longer than centuries.

Jan 23, 2018, 8:59 AM

The Ancient Greeks knew that the earth was spherical several hundred years before Christ. It has been an accepted FACT since about 300 B.C.

Snowflake Basher........Out

Re: Much longer than centuries.

Jan 23, 2018, 11:34 AM

Sagan told me it was an Alexandrian who first figgered it for round .
Had some dude he knew pace it out about shreehunnert miles and poke a stick in the sand . Then they compared shadows at the exact time of day .
Little bit of maffs around some other maffs and the world was round .

I don't understand it per say , but Carl Sagan always seemed like a trustworthy fellow.

DB23

No one believes the earth is flat.

Jan 23, 2018, 8:53 AM

You guys are being trolled hard.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 23, 2018, 9:00 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

ALL previous images of earth taken from space were

Jan 23, 2018, 9:00 AM

FAKES. This is a huge multi-national conspiracy that has been going on for DECADES. ALL of these pictures were Photoshopped - starting with the very first satellite images of the earth back in 1946. Yes, Photoshop existed in 1946. It was a secret government technology not made public until 1990.

Re: ALL previous images of earth taken from space were

Jan 23, 2018, 9:23 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 23, 2018, 9:39 AM

To bad Art Bell ain't on the air any more to settle this issue for us.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 23, 2018, 11:36 AM

So true !

DB23

Jan 23, 2018, 9:26 AM

Obviously, he used too much of Granny Clampett's cold cure.

Holy Mackerel....He's already raised nearly $7000. lol***

Jan 23, 2018, 9:38 AM

These are the same people that influence young voters.

Jan 23, 2018, 10:04 AM

Why are all liberals crazy?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Kweshons I have 4 him...

Jan 23, 2018, 10:51 AM

1. Does this flat earth have depth or is it paper thin?
2. If it has depth then is it disc shaped and if it has significant depth is it more like a cylinder shape?
3. If not a cylinder shape then does it have square corners therefore it's more like a cube shape?
4. If it is like a cube or cylinder then where approximately are the edge to the cylinder or cube?
5. Does anyone live past the edges of the flat surface cube or cylinder to which you live on?
6. If it's a cylinder and you are living on the flat end side, does anyone live on the curved side and would they perceive living on a curvature?
5. Why do planets and stars not appear like a cube because surely we aren't the only cube planet?
6. If other planets and stars are cylinders then why is it that from our view the cylinders are always aligned such the we see the cylinder ends therefore giving the appearance of a round planet and not a cylinder?
7. Have you ever heard of Occam's razor? Don't worry, it will not cut you.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Eratosthenes calculated the earth's circumference

Jan 23, 2018, 11:12 AM

back in about 200 BC. The dude was no joke. This was before trig, he only had geometry as a tool.

Re: Eratosthenes calculated the earth's circumference

Jan 23, 2018, 11:38 AM

This ^

DB23

This kid is going to be blown away

Jan 23, 2018, 11:15 AM

When he finds out we are all just batteries plugged into a giant computer. And to keep our powerful energy going, the machines have our brains connected to a giant video game. I am telling the truth, I once saw it in a movie...

Re: This kid is going to be blown away

Jan 23, 2018, 11:41 AM

Kinda batteries , exactly ?

DB23

Jan 23, 2018, 11:52 AM

I think the earth is square or slightly rectangle. Please fund the prove it to Humbleservant the earth is a Square ??????????!

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Jan 23, 2018, 2:28 PM

Isn't Sammy a "flat farther". Hope he's not gonna blow his contract on BoB's project.

Jan 23, 2018, 3:31 PM

Argued with a flat earther for a while about there "being an edge" and he said the US government just won't let us go there and scare us away from it (the edge being north and south pole) so I then argued that if the earth was flat it would have 4 sides not two so where were the other two. This is where I totally lost him and he started giving me theories of being able to see a light beam miles away over "flat rivers" he couldn't name etc which really doesn't make any sense on his part neither but never the less he was dedicated to his opinion of the earth being flat. I'm now dedicated to the opinion that the individual is a moron.

Wow, just wow...***

Jan 23, 2018, 7:08 PM

Replies: 29
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic