Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Clemson vs Auburn SEC rant thread
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 3,334

Clemson vs Auburn SEC rant thread

Aug 21, 2017, 10:04 PM

http://www.secrant.com/rant/sec-football/lets-talk-auburn-clemson/71694500/page-2/

Enjoy

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Clemson vs Auburn SEC rant thread

Nov 2, 2015, 8:57 PM

My bad. Here is the right link

http://www.secrant.com/rant/sec-football/lets-talk-auburn-clemson/71694500/

Not worth the read

Aug 21, 2017, 11:01 PM

Was hoping to read something of interest. Found none.

Instead found a back and forth between one (or two) Clemson fans and a female ####.

Boredom.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Enjoyed reading until.....

Aug 22, 2017, 3:05 AM

the CU guys took over. Do have some interest of what others think but trying to convince a coot anything is like talking to a rock. And to continue to try is quite a bore.......

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The Clemson fans sound like auburnfan over here

Aug 22, 2017, 8:23 AM

I know let's go to the opposing teams website and convince them that they are wrong and my team is better.

That works better than politics or religion.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 21, 2017, 10:13 PM

They really hate us. I really love it.

Aug 21, 2017, 11:03 PM

Every time I see one of those ill informed Aubies say "Clemson however lost their star QB, RB and WR", I just really want to say " ask Alabama how Clemson was in 2015 without that star WR, or his backup". They seriously focus too much on Williams, and not enough on Leggett....forgetting Williams nor Cain were in the first Natty.

Aug 21, 2017, 11:16 PM

There is much they forget. I can just hear the comments when they finally "remember" and think, "darn, where did those guys come from?" It is going to happen, and they can't do a thing about it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Renfro was the one who tore their hearts out.***

Aug 22, 2017, 7:59 AM [ in reply to Re: Clemson vs Auburn SEC rant thread ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Those guys are full of SEChit.

Aug 22, 2017, 7:57 AM

'A news article from South Carolina with coaching quotes proves that AU will win the game.'

Here's the deal, folks. The SEC lives and breathes its own media hype. The last few seasons the entire media community has continued to tout the SEC with total disregard to the conference falling on its face before the world.

SEC fans' only refuge from reality is the grand volumes of words written by sports media describing the illusion that the SEC is still the king of football. Year after year the media supports the SEC like a faithful servant who knows his monarch is fallen but loves him too much to tell him his royal attire has turned into tattered, torn and filthy rags ladened with festered puss from the diseased flesh it covers.

They've taken to believing their own press. Why then would they doubt any press which served their delusion?

Sick of us? I was sick of them two decades ago.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 22, 2017, 8:10 AM

Funny how AU will use unproven 5* recruits as an argument why they are better at certain positions then disregards our 5* recruits. They all the sudden have better WR', DB's, LB's, and TE's than us. Listen here AU fans. Yes we have untested talent but don't take that as we don't have talent. I'm telling ya'll, wait till September 9. We will see the young players explode onto the scene. I'm not saying we will win but people are going to be surprised by what the coaches have been hiding.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 22, 2017, 8:20 AM

Sick of playing Auburn. We've played them more in recent history than UVA, Miami, and UNC who are all in our conference.

Auburn is the little brother in the state of Bama. Their fans have delusions of grandeur every season.

- Last time I checked, our new starting QB has taken more snaps in the last year than their QB has.

- Last time I checked, our top 3 RB's all had significant carries last year with one average more than 6 yards a carry.

- Last time I checked, Auburn lost most of it significant contributors on defense and still have Kevin "I can't stop GT once during the ACC Championship Game" Steele as a DC. I think Kelly Bryant has already rushed for a first down against Auburn and we are still 3 weeks out from the game.

Auburn will be a nice little win for us to start the season. It'll be a nice warm up before we hit a difficult ACC conference schedule.

Replies: 11
| visibility 3,334
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic