Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Elizabeth Warren
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 33
| visibility 689

Elizabeth Warren

Feb 11, 2019, 9:42 AM

Anyone else think she seems triggered and like she is just freaking out when she gives her speeches? I would take anyone over Trump, but man she is a train wreck and has no chance to win. Amiright?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

IMO, not the route the Dems need to go in 2020.***

Feb 11, 2019, 9:45 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Re: IMO, not the route the Dems need to go in 2020.***

Feb 11, 2019, 9:51 AM

I am still learning about the candidates and who will be in, but I like woman senator from Minnesota, Amy Klobuchar. She seems calm, confident, and a moderate. I like her a lot so far. Tulsi Gabbard from Hawaii seems solid too. I have always enjoyed listening to her speak and have respected her calmness and views. Cory Booker is already talking about race too much. H is charismatic, but I think I am done with him. Elizabeth Warren seems like a neurotic mess and I am done with her too.

Klobuchar

Feb 11, 2019, 9:53 AM

vanity fair is pretty dang liberal so...

with that said, i know zero about her, just saw this

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2019/02/senator-klobuchar-temper-rumors

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Klobuchar

Feb 11, 2019, 10:03 AM

Yeah the hard left doesn't like her and think she is too moderate. I don't mind a bad temper either, BUT depends how extreme. There is so much to learn about these people. On the other hand, Tulsi Gabbard seems chill, but tough. Kind of hot too.

Feb 11, 2019, 10:07 AM

Gabbard would be a disaster for the Dems. She and Bernie are narcissists who should just go away.

Feb 11, 2019, 10:40 AM

I have not seen that side of Tulsi? What makes you think she is a narcissist? Also, aren't they all a little full of themselves?

Message was edited by: Carlsbad®

Feb 11, 2019, 10:58 AM

Gabbard has never shown any interest in being part of the team. She doesn't just break with her party, she stirs division within. Her affinity for authoritarianism is troubling, much like it is with Trump. Her Syria trip was wildly inappropriate.

That's one of the things that causes such distrust among minority voters. No candidate should win the Democratic nomination without at least being competitive in South Carolina, where she'll get curbstomped just like Bernie did unless she can make serious inroads with black voters.

And yeah, anyone running has a huge ego, but full blown narcissism is a different animal.

Feb 11, 2019, 11:03 AM

The reason why I like her is because she doesn't tow the party line. She is really just an independent running as a Dem. I prefer that. Schultz should do the same.

You know what Stone Temple Pilots said about moderation?!

Feb 11, 2019, 10:07 AM [ in reply to Re: IMO, not the route the Dems need to go in 2020.*** ]

No, but seriously, moderate is more better and stuff. Getting worried they're going to try to go hard left to counter the Orange Clown.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

Re: You know what Stone Temple Pilots said about moderation?!

Feb 11, 2019, 10:42 AM

Yeah if we go hard left we are done. That's part of the reason Schultz is in the mix of course.

Everyone that was falling all over themselves to

Feb 11, 2019, 10:44 AM

raise their hand and say "I'm on board with the Green New Deal!" when it had been out for 5 minutes is going to be spending a significant amount of campaigning time explaining that they really don't want to take everyone's cars and plane tickets and beef.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I just want someone to explain how all that is going to

Feb 11, 2019, 11:22 AM

happen.

Get rid of nuclear power. Got it.

Get rid of fossil fueled/gas/coal fired...hmmm..okay

Whats left?? They already didn't like hydro.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well, not to mention, the mass slaughter of cows

Feb 11, 2019, 11:30 AM

would do the unthinkable.....unite the meat lovers of the world and PETA.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Or replace every building in America...

Feb 11, 2019, 2:14 PM [ in reply to Everyone that was falling all over themselves to ]

Or give those unwilling to work jobs...

I wouldn't be surprised to see a

Feb 11, 2019, 11:25 AM [ in reply to Re: IMO, not the route the Dems need to go in 2020.*** ]

Biden/Warren or Biden/Gabbard ticket

or

Sanders/warren or Sanders/Gabbard ticket

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

for entertainment purposes only

Feb 11, 2019, 9:49 AM

i'd love to see her and trump in debates. 2 quirkly and odd characters going at it

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: for entertainment purposes only

Feb 11, 2019, 9:52 AM

It would be such a mess that I would have anxiety and would be nervous to watch it. Kind of like when you can barely can watch an awkward scene in a movie.

Rob Lowe tweet on Elizabeth Warren - Lutz.

Feb 11, 2019, 9:50 AM

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/rob-lowe-deletes-elizabeth-warren-chief-joke-after-hollywood-backlash

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

I just don't think a woman needs to be president.

Feb 11, 2019, 9:55 AM

Not saying that one couldn't be effective, but I think a male should be leader of the free world.

Re: I just don't think a woman needs to be president.

Feb 11, 2019, 9:57 AM

Re: I just don't think a woman needs to be president.

Feb 11, 2019, 9:59 AM [ in reply to I just don't think a woman needs to be president. ]

I think the right woman would do great.

Where's Margaret Thatcher when we need her?***

Feb 11, 2019, 10:45 AM

Re: Elizabeth Warren

Feb 11, 2019, 10:06 AM

She is incredibly smart and there's probably no one running who is more educated on the US economy.

Having said all that, her DNA test thing was a disaster. Furthermore, she is not very likable. While that shouldn't matter as much as it does, we can't change reality. She comes across as that Poli Sci professor everyone avoided until you had to take her for senior seminar.

She shouldn't run and I hope she's out quickly.

Feb 11, 2019, 10:10 AM

I agree. She is just a bad candidate. She may do a great job if she won, but a bad candidate. Hillary may have done a great job, but she was a bad candidate. I just want the Dems to get someone out there that can beat Trump, and I just don't see Warren having much of a chance.

Feb 11, 2019, 10:27 AM

uhhh yeah, that is why I have never seen her as a viable candidate, she is a walking meme for what the right sees as a triggered and emotionally compromised woman. it is some real 1950's red meat they like to throw out to their base.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If we're bein' honest here,

Feb 11, 2019, 10:59 AM

I think Biden is the only current potential candidate who beats Trump.

Problem for the left is, I don't see the young AOC/Beto-fawners getting fired up about Old Joe, so even if he gets the nomination, I think it would dampen their turnout.

Re: If we're bein' honest here,

Feb 11, 2019, 11:08 AM

I agree in many ways. Dems need a moderate to win. They won't take the swing states without a moderate imo. I wouldn't be excited about Biden though. If Biden does win I think he is one term and then loses to Nikki Haley in 2024.

Mrs Barrack will run imo***

Feb 11, 2019, 11:09 AM [ in reply to If we're bein' honest here, ]

I wouldn't have said that, then I saw that they

Feb 11, 2019, 11:31 AM

brought her out at the Grammys last night.

I don't think that was just a cameo.

She has no chance against Trump, but Hickenlooper or

Feb 11, 2019, 1:14 PM

Bullock do.

https://www.npr.org/2019/02/08/692120495/democratic-governors-pitch-pragmatism-on-sidelines-of-2020-presidential-campaign

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think the Dems are planning a "Kumbaya" primary cycle

Feb 11, 2019, 1:33 PM

with Warren playing the part of Trump-Trasher, but no intent of actually getting the nomination. They'll arrive at a nomination with everyone (on the liberal side) in a "feel good" moment, but also with a more urgent desire to go vote than in 2016.

Each candidate will tout their own qualifications with very little belittlement of the other's qualifications...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You'd think there'd be no way the Dems could screw this up

Feb 11, 2019, 2:13 PM

but something tells me that they just might screw it up.

a lot of people in her age range were told we have native

Feb 11, 2019, 3:42 PM

american blood. can't believe at the beginning she couldn't just say i was always told this and clearly it's not true. could have put this to bed a long time ago. but she's doubled down so many times the hole is too big to ever get out of.

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 33
| visibility 689
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic