Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Electrifying
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 1,371

Electrifying

Oct 24, 2018, 3:09 PM

Last Saturday the Tigers played the most "complete" game I've ever seen them play - and I've been to a lot of Clemson games. It's hard to say if NCSU was good or not - they were shut down at every turn.

In my opinion this team is a game or two shy of being absolutely electrifying....which puts them peaking around game 10 or 11.....perfect timing for the playoffs.

Granted there's a game this Saturday that will be the biggest of the year.....but then so will Louisville, BC, Duke, the coots, and ??

I used to worry about away games. No more. Our coaches have the Tigers ready for them. And as well as I remember, FSU will have a lot of fans but they're not that loud. No games are easy but with the trajectory the Tigers are on the opposing teams need to be concerned....

Go Tigers!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I thought our most complete game in the Dabo era was

Oct 24, 2018, 3:14 PM

Ohio State in 2016.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Completely agree!

Oct 24, 2018, 3:31 PM

The O310 State game was nearly perfect. Against the Nancies last Saturday, we missed a few opportunities. It's fun watching TL16 mature.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 2
| visibility 1,371
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic