Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Sectional came in.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 672

Sectional came in.

Jan 4, 2019, 11:03 PM

Not sure if I should watch the game on this or in the mancave. We've lost zero games in 3 years watching from the mancave. I'm very superstitious.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mancave.

Jan 4, 2019, 11:04 PM

Do it.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Pig of mancave.

Jan 4, 2019, 11:07 PM

I'm thinking I'll stick with what werks.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Indeed.

Jan 4, 2019, 11:18 PM

And you really need a shi++er in there... where you can still see the TV.

ESPN app works miracles for that. And cheaper than adding

Jan 5, 2019, 5:26 AM

a bathroom. What I wood like is a wet bar.

Re: Pig of mancave.

Jan 5, 2019, 12:46 PM [ in reply to Pig of mancave. ]

Niiice rack(s).

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

My grandfather found those two racks in the woods

Jan 5, 2019, 3:59 PM

in Jacksonboro, SC in the mid 1950's. Two bucks locked horns fighting and eventually died. Grandfather walked up on the skeletons and took the racks/skulls. Those two racks sat locked together just as they had been in the woods in my grandfather's basement until 1992 when my grandmother died. Dad took them and kept them in his deer hunting room in the garage. One day the racks fell, and when they hit the ground they came apart. When that happened, dad decided to have them both mounted. I got them when mom sold their house 2 years ago.

One is typical and the bigger one on the right is atypical. Depending on how you count, the larger rack on the right is 22 points, or 17, again depending on how you count. One on the left is a typical and is a 10-point.

Great Mothra Man!

Jan 4, 2019, 11:06 PM

The Natty is not the time to be changing things up. Next you’ll be telling me you’ve washed your underwear between September and now.

Other superstitions. Don't wear Clemson ring on game day.

Jan 4, 2019, 11:08 PM

Also MUST shave on GameDay.

This year I changed mine up a bit, after the Bama beatdown

Jan 5, 2019, 8:31 AM

in the Sugar Bowl crushed my previous good luck rituals.

This year, every game, I have worn an article of clothing in the colors of the opposing team.

Has worked like a charm.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I own 0 burgundy for obvious reasons.

Jan 5, 2019, 11:08 AM

I did have a pair of boxer briefs that were burgundy. figured that's ok cause they were on deeez nuts.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tight and lit!***

Jan 4, 2019, 11:06 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-beeksteak-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I see numerous places for you to have sects on that couch

Jan 5, 2019, 7:57 AM

Pro Tip: Watch the game from the man cave. Less to clean up.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

Noice sofa, VERY noice wall hanging, noice man cave.

Jan 5, 2019, 8:29 AM

The Lawd done blessed Tiggity.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wall pic is a fathead poster. Biggest they had of Clemson.

Jan 5, 2019, 10:07 AM

Parents gave one Christmas. Following birthday wife of had it framed so we could move it for birthday. Mancave has mostly outdoor theme with a hint of Clemson. I spend little time in either room really.

First movie last night on new sectional was Farris Buellers Day Off. Bless my 9yo for suggesting that. He loves that movie.

Of course 5yo started kicking 9yo. 1yo cried half the movie. I just hit pause and enforced discipline twice when needed and rest of time had volume way up.

Oldest son and I watch Clemson games in mancave mostly. 5yo is not up to speed yet. 5yo loves hunting though. So there's that.

I am blessed.

Summer?

Jan 5, 2019, 10:21 AM

Is that the name of your side chick?

It's the hottest

Jan 5, 2019, 3:33 PM

time of the year.

Re: Sectional came in.

Jan 5, 2019, 1:58 PM

What kind of safe do you have and do you like it? I need one ASAP.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I have three. That green one you see in the pic is pretty

Jan 5, 2019, 3:51 PM

inexpensive, but decent. Weighs about 280lbs. It's my small safe and has the guns I use frequently.

Not seen in the pic, to the right is my "medium" safe. It's a grey Browning Pro Steel series. Weighs 610lbs. Max weight for a second floor safe. Fully loaded it's about 750lbs. It has the nice guns in it. I like the electronic numerical keypad lock it has instead of the dial. Much easier to get into. In the garage is the behemoth Browning 1,390lb safe. Holds up to 40-50 guns. Too big and heavy for most residential floors without some kind of additional bracing, unless you have a slab on the first floor. Forget second floor.

Of the three I like the Browning Pro Steel the best. Fireproof (fairly good rating), easy access with electronic pad, and can go on a second floor. Holds about 18-33 or so guns, or however you want to configure it.

ALL three safes are bolted to wall and floor studs, and the garage safe has 4 x 8,000LB anchor bolts drilled through the concrete slab. All three safes are also linked into my home security system. Pry open a door, drill a lock, or try and take it whole, and the alarm goes off, cops called, etc. If you want to steal the one in the garage, you'll need a hydraulic lift, a jackhammer, 4-6 grown men, a truck, and a lot of luck.

I'd recommend the Browning Pro Steel Safe. Best size, fire protection, and workable size for the buck IMO. Something like the one below:

https://www.gunsafesnow.com/browninghw33heavyweight.aspx

Also important if you store guns to put at least one dehumidifier rod in the safe. I have one in the Pro Steel safe and two in the huge safe because garage (more humidity than in the house + big safe), and one in the small safe.

https://www.amazon.com/LOCKDOWN-1071006-Lockdown-Dehumidifier-Rod/dp/B004QUDTZI/ref=sr_1_6/132-7593826-1408934?ie=UTF8&qid=1546721150&sr=8-6&keywords=safe+dehumidifier+rod

Replies: 18
| visibility 672
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic