Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Duke vs Clemson
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1

Duke vs Clemson

Jan 6, 2019, 11:12 PM

Your boys played well in the first half, but seemed to fade near the end of that half. Second half was all Duke. But I will say Clemson is a very dangerous team that on a given night, could beat anyone in the ACC.
Now, go take care of business tomorrow night and beat Alabama. Most Duke fans are pulling for you, if the Duke forums are any indication. And the Duke fans last night were chanting "We want 'Bama"..Good stuff.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Duke vs Clemson

Jan 6, 2019, 11:18 PM

Nice post. Maybe we meet again soon. In the meantime, enjoy being Tiger fans tomorrow night!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 6, 2019, 11:28 PM

Clemson is not worried about that little bb game last night. In case you didn't know we get all the exposure in Football so sit your girly behind down. Check your local listings for the National Championship Game.

Jan 6, 2019, 11:42 PM

Girly butt? Please..Be advised that former Marines are never called '"girly butts", at least not to their faces.
And also, if we want to pull for Clemson, we will, because you are the standard bearer for ACC football, and we are sick of the SEC being known as the dominant force in college football.
So go Tigers.
One more thing.
On the chant, maybe it was that Bama beat UK earlier..

Jan 7, 2019, 8:22 AM [ in reply to Re: Duke vs Clemson ]

In spite of the fact that you are classless lowlife, I'll be pulling for the Tigers tonight. I realize that Clemson winning the FB Natty is good for Duke and everyone in the conference.

Maybe you'll realize one day the same is true about Duke hoops. Or not.....

Jan 6, 2019, 11:44 PM [ in reply to Re: Duke vs Clemson ]

Thanks, and we will be pulling hard for you..

Jan 6, 2019, 11:54 PM

Who cares? I don't think many Clemson fans visit the Duke forum. Marines oh wait? Not football related. Glad you come over to a real football forum. Welcome and go tigers!

Jan 7, 2019, 12:27 PM

Thanks for pulling for the Tigers, TrueBlue! I think a lot of other good ACC teams will struggle with Duke early in the ACC season. They never players against your top 4 diaper Dandies especially Zion, and that will be an adjustment getting used to their strengths. I do think that a bad match up for you guys might be the game at UVa.

Thanks for swinging in. I always appreciate another

Jan 7, 2019, 12:33 PM

fanbase's perspective, especially when done so respectfully. Some folks on here are just knuckleheads sometimes, myself included.

Duke looked great, an I agree that Clemson faired much better than I anticipated. The Bama chant, if even meant for us, was hilarious. Y'all have one of my favorite football coaches too. Cutcliffe is legit and does more with less every year.

GO TIGERS!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Jan 7, 2019, 12:54 PM

This may be the best Duke team ever. If we cannot go far in the big dance I will be a Blue Devil fan for sure.

Jan 7, 2019, 12:55 PM

Thanks for your post True Blue. Crazy talented Freshmen you guys were able to get.
Maybe we can give you a better game down the road.

Replies: 10
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic