Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Feaster has thrown away all of his Clemson gear
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 57
| visibility 1

Feaster has thrown away all of his Clemson gear

Aug 15, 2019, 8:17 PM

https://twitter.com/mitchbtv_/status/1162036438894071808?s=21

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Feaster has thrown away all of his Clemson gear

Aug 15, 2019, 8:19 PM

sounds like a winner! it's probably good that his new teammates know up front that he's not there for them at all, only for himself.

he would have just thrown that ring out anyway, had he received one.
good to know.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Well...it was his 'stuff', but...

Aug 15, 2019, 8:23 PM

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 15, 2019, 8:23 PM [ in reply to Re: Feaster has thrown away all of his Clemson gear ]

Just trying to appeal to Cola fans who still think he is a spy. Little do they know he is just a kid who made a bad decision.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 15, 2019, 8:25 PM

it's telling that he thinks he needs to act like a little beotch in order to fit in and be accepted there.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Aug 15, 2019, 8:29 PM

Telling indeed. I would not be surprised to hear negativism from him as the season opens and progresses given this type of behavior. His loss... we loaded so, jelly.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 16, 2019, 9:52 AM [ in reply to Re: Feaster has thrown away all of his Clemson gear ]

uh he quit on his brothers. he is a coot. why does he need clemson gear.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 15, 2019, 9:22 PM [ in reply to Re: Feaster has thrown away all of his Clemson gear ]

Just trying to appeal to Cola fans who still think he is a spy. Little do they know he is just a kid who made a bad decision.

as so many do in choosing SCar

Aug 15, 2019, 8:23 PM [ in reply to Re: Feaster has thrown away all of his Clemson gear ]

Aug 15, 2019, 9:03 PM [ in reply to Re: Feaster has thrown away all of his Clemson gear ]

Y’all do realize that was a poorly put together sentence right? “He threw out all his Clemson gear into the closet.” Don’t read what isn’t written. He still has it.

Aug 15, 2019, 9:11 PM

Who above said otherwise?

Aug 15, 2019, 9:29 PM

He fulfilled his obligation to Clemson (graduated) and is now the enemy. I get it. But what the he!! else is he supposed to say?! Good grief guys, get over it already. Y’all act like a bunch of middle school girls without a date to the sock-hop.

Aug 16, 2019, 9:48 AM

You may be misinterpreting my comment. I don’t advocate hating the guy at all. My opinion is that he made a bad choice though his to make. I expect to hear him say a lot of things that I don’t like because, well, he plays for Cola. What things do Cola players say that any Clemson fan agrees with?

He fulfilled his obligation to Clemson (graduated) and is now the enemy. I get it. But what the he!! else is he supposed to say?! Good grief guys, get over it already. Y’all act like a bunch of middle school girls without a date to the sock-hop.

Aug 15, 2019, 11:17 PM [ in reply to Re: Feaster has thrown away all of his Clemson gear ]

Amen. He said Dabo txt him almost daily. Dabo is pulling for the kid. Let it go

Aug 15, 2019, 8:20 PM

Heck I woulda took that natty ring!

Aug 15, 2019, 8:25 PM

All those once a Tiger always a Tiger people needs to see this. He obviously does not feel this way. Like I said I would have supported him had he chosen literally any other school. But he is a Gamecock now and I will treat him as if he never donned a Clemson uniform.

Message was edited by: Jcantrell86®

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 15, 2019, 8:45 PM

Donned

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not in quotations = he never said it.***

Aug 17, 2019, 9:25 AM [ in reply to Re: Feaster has thrown away all of his Clemson gear ]

Who?

Aug 15, 2019, 8:28 PM

Does he play for Clemson?

Re: Feaster

Aug 15, 2019, 8:41 PM

As a father, I try to make sure my kids get good advice. He and KB both got their feelings hurt and listened to very bad, damaging advise. I truly hate it for both of them. Now he is making it worse by alienating those who really care about him. He made his bed, now he has to sleep in it.
Just sayin...

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"If a pig had a better personality, he would cease to be a filthy animal."

Aug 15, 2019, 9:35 PM

Pig said:

As a father, I try to make sure my kids get good advice. He and KB both got their feelings hurt and listened to very bad, damaging advise. I truly hate it for both of them. Now he is making it worse by alienating those who really care about him. He made his bed, now he has to sleep in it.
Just sayin...

The only chance he has for the NFL is to get out from behind ETN. It's smart business. If he had hurt feelings it was probably from the comments of Clemson fans. He earned the right to go wherever he needed to go in order to better his chances in the NFL.

I would have done the same if I'd had ANY chance of going pro.

Aug 15, 2019, 11:00 PM

That is plain stupid. He would be seen by more pro scouts at Clemson than at Cootville. He will more likely get hurt at Cootville. Teams will more likely see him as a selfish, non-team player. The more the coots abuse him the more his stock will fall. Feaster is not a featured, every play back. Why don't you go to the delusional coots now?

Aug 17, 2019, 10:03 AM

bparent said:

That is plain stupid. He would be seen by more pro scouts at Clemson than at Cootville. He will more likely get hurt at Cootville. Teams will more likely see him as a selfish, non-team player. The more the coots abuse him the more his stock will fall. Feaster is not a featured, every play back. Why don't you go to the delusional coots now?

You need to re-think this. Feaster will not be an every down back. Rico Dowdle, AJ Turner, and Mon Denson are all very capable backs. Feaster adds to the depth, not create it. The young man will get a lot of attention from mational media outlets, especially if he does well, notably because, yes he transferred from Clemson.

That's not how it works

Aug 15, 2019, 11:20 PM [ in reply to Re: Feaster ]

If he has the talent, he'll get a chance. He doesn't need to show he can carry the ball 20 times a game, because NFL backs don't do that anymore either.

Feaster will never be accepted in Clemson again.

Aug 16, 2019, 9:31 AM [ in reply to Re: Feaster ]

Think about how former players are welcomed in Death Valley. He will never get that.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Good. Did he throw away his 2 Natty rings?

Aug 15, 2019, 8:36 PM

He can throw them to me.

Imagine CJ Spiller has ditched any Feaster gear as well ...***

Aug 15, 2019, 8:36 PM

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Imagine CJ Spiller has ditched any Feaster gear as well ...***

Aug 15, 2019, 8:39 PM

He never had any...

Putting it in the closet is different than throwing it away.

Aug 15, 2019, 8:43 PM

Will probably be diggin' it back out by end of October.

Re: Putting it in the closet is different than throwing it away.

Aug 15, 2019, 8:56 PM

I couldn't give two squirts of pi$$ about this . Like seriously who cares ?

Apparently a lot of people

Aug 15, 2019, 11:17 PM

unfortunately.

Aug 15, 2019, 8:57 PM

Too bad. I wonder if he will let me have is 2016 Championship ring? It would be a pity if he threw that away. :)

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 15, 2019, 9:03 PM

Good luck with that under armor garbage

Aug 15, 2019, 9:08 PM

After a dog eats his first egg, he becomes a suck-egg dog. That is all.

???????????????????????????????????????????***

Aug 16, 2019, 8:47 AM

BS!!

Aug 15, 2019, 9:11 PM

I just watched the video and when asked if he had his Clemson gear he said not with me. Just another bush league no name modern day media guy trying to stir the pot.

Clemson doesn't care about basketball....as evidenced by Brown-L getting 14 years.

Football is a team sport. If he's going to be on that team

Aug 15, 2019, 9:27 PM

then he has to be all in. I wish him the best of success and hope he makes it to the pros.

I find it interesting that some fans feel a personal betrayal because the man did what was in his best interest. Some seem to prefer that he give up on his dream just to show loyalty.

He played 3 years, helped us get 2 Nattys and graduated.

I wish him nothing but the best.

Re: Football is a team sport. If he's going to be on that team

Aug 15, 2019, 9:43 PM

Pony soldier you speak with forked tongue. Him was on heap big team, him leave his tribe to join enemy tribe. Him forget tribe who give tepee to sleep in, fire to warm by, much food and good counsel from elders.

Aug 15, 2019, 9:37 PM

It says in the closet and that is not thrown out . Definitely a weird position to be in for him , but that's life .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Aug 15, 2019, 9:42 PM

Thank you dug. I mentioned that as well. People only see what they want. Very childish really.

Aug 15, 2019, 9:47 PM [ in reply to Re: Feaster has thrown away all of his Clemson gear ]

I wish him the best as well. But do you honestly think changing from a 3 man rotation at Clemson to a 3 man rotation at Carolina is a good decision? I hope he does well against every team except Clemson.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"If a pig had a better personality, he would cease to be a filthy animal."

Aug 15, 2019, 10:22 PM

That’s bs ask Dabo and him

Aug 15, 2019, 10:48 PM

It is very childish to label people childish. A weak argument needs the belittling power of degrading other opinions. I win, you're childish. No, I win, you're childish.

Dude Has 5 Win Season And Home

Aug 15, 2019, 10:43 PM

For the holidays ahead of him

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wonder if he felt like he got .....

Aug 15, 2019, 10:58 PM

.... a slap in the face too ?!? .... lol

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

Aug 15, 2019, 11:03 PM

etigeratl said:

etigeratl said:

I will never pull for him again, I absolutely despise all things Gamecock.

Aug 15, 2019, 11:11 PM

Someone remind all of us how many RBs have been drafted from UofSuCk in the last 10 years? Better yet, how many players total have been drafted in the last 5?

Aug 16, 2019, 12:04 AM

I thought he was very respectful toward Clemson in this interview. He is in a tough situation but seems to be handling it well. In the interview he even talks about how he had to earn playing time at Clemson, and the coaches played him the time they thought he earned.

I hope he does very well this season in all but 1 game.

Culturally, he is a much better fit for the coots

Aug 16, 2019, 4:16 AM

All about him and not the team. He would sit out the last game if he thought he had a shot at the NFL, but that opportunity won't be there.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

In all seriousness, he threw away all of his Clemson

Aug 16, 2019, 6:45 AM

affection,support,etc. when he chose the Gamecocks. 25 years from now, maybe much sooner, he is going to be sick he made such a decision. JMHO. I don't see how he could have made a worse one.

Diploma too?***

Aug 16, 2019, 8:35 AM

I believe that has been revoked.***

Aug 16, 2019, 9:28 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Aug 16, 2019, 8:39 AM

I don't like that CJ let this guy use number 28 and now this is how he treats the school that gave him every opportunity to succeed. Not becoming of a Clemson man at all.

That's OK.

Aug 16, 2019, 9:46 AM

I threw away all my Feaster gear.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

Aug 16, 2019, 12:28 PM

Wonder how many crates of the new Coke bottles he stashed away in his closet?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

the only good politician is a dead politician.

Aug 16, 2019, 5:32 PM

I wonder how much about TF’s transfer is unknown. It seems like Feaster has some animosity towards Dabo and Clemson. I wonder if playing time was the main reason he left. IMO most people could see Feaster would have still been better off at Clemson than going to another school especially SC. Feaster is not a RB built to carry the ball 30 times a game. All he has to do is look at how the coots abused Marcus Lattimore. The coots road ML’s every season until he finally broke down every year. I don’t think ML finished an entire season at SC.

It seems like TF conduct and attitude and his is conduct is much different since leaving Clemson. It makes me think there is a whole lot more than a few more carries per game that resulted in his transfer.

Bet he didn't throw certain jewelry away.***

Aug 16, 2019, 5:45 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Bet he didn't throw certain jewelry away.***

Aug 16, 2019, 6:58 PM

Do not worry about this young man. He will get introduced to some old friends on Sept. 12; and they will keep introducing themselves the whole game. These guys are looking for someone.

Replies: 57
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic