Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Bryan Bresee dropped
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 31
| visibility 1

Bryan Bresee dropped

Apr 16, 2019, 12:48 PM

already WOW

https://n.rivals.com/prospect_rankings/rivals250/

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

WOW....literally all 10 of our commits in their top 250

Apr 16, 2019, 12:53 PM

dropped...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

"No one knew we were overhyped until the season started." - Classof09

Dropped Capehart 22 spots after he won the MVP at their

Apr 16, 2019, 1:03 PM

camp. Rivals is a joke.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

it's to the point of being funny now

Apr 16, 2019, 1:15 PM [ in reply to WOW....literally all 10 of our commits in their top 250 ]

It's PLAIN and CLEAR now that our commitments or future commits drop in ranking. All except DJ and you can bet they'll drop him before the end of the year too.

Doesn't affect outcomes on the field though so they can twist the rankings to form whatever mirage they want. It is very very unprofessional though.

****Coot leans Burch ,Huntley and Desmond evans have risen almost 100 spots between the 3.

Meanwhile, Tre Williams, Bryan Bresee and Capehart all suddenly fall

funny thing is Bresee and Capehart both won Rivals MVP awards at a camp just last week.

HUHHHHHH?????

Jordan Burch is a " Coot Lean " ?

Apr 16, 2019, 3:12 PM

Is this from FGF or has he stated that he likes them over Clemson and everyone else ?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Re: Jordan Burch is a " Coot Lean " ?

Apr 16, 2019, 3:56 PM

Even their reporters won't say he's a coots lean. Yet TNet keeps crying he is. We're still heavy favorites.

He lives in Columbia...

Apr 16, 2019, 4:05 PM [ in reply to Jordan Burch is a " Coot Lean " ? ]

so my suspicion is that he's wisely keeping quiet about his preference so all of the u of 5c homers living around him and going to school with him don't annoy the pi$$ out of him before signing day.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: He lives in Columbia...

Apr 16, 2019, 5:00 PM

+1 for U of 5c , lol

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

I’m ok with just winning National Championshipsss.***

Apr 16, 2019, 4:32 PM [ in reply to it's to the point of being funny now ]

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They did the same thing to Trevor, seems to

Apr 16, 2019, 12:55 PM

have really affected him

Re: They did the same thing to Trevor, seems to

Apr 16, 2019, 2:04 PM

Trevor was from start to finish the number 1 overall prospect and the lead rivals guy said it was never a consideration of him not being 1. Said he’s the best high school prospect he’s ever scouted. I know we like to think conspiracy but rivals is pretty accurate (the best imho). Bresee was ranked in the top 5... he didn’t have much room to move up.

I think all major recruiting services put Fields #1

Apr 16, 2019, 2:20 PM

by end of that recruiting season. Dropped Trevor to #2.

Re: I think all major recruiting services put Fields #1

Apr 16, 2019, 2:30 PM

Just checked Rivals prospect rankings for 2018 and Lawrence was the #1 overall prospect with Fields at #2.

Re: I think all major recruiting services put Fields #1

Apr 16, 2019, 2:32 PM [ in reply to I think all major recruiting services put Fields #1 ]

Actually, it ended with only ESPN having Fields above Lawrence...247 and Rivals both had Lawrence at #1 by the end.

Hmmm - our coaches' assessments or one of multiple

Apr 16, 2019, 12:57 PM

recruiting sites?

I believe the former.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Re: Bryan Bresee dropped, and DJ is #1***

Apr 16, 2019, 12:58 PM

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Trump’s right...

Apr 16, 2019, 1:22 PM

FAKEs & FAKE News!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Trump’s right...

Apr 16, 2019, 7:48 PM

Yep Trump is right most of the time.....and that drives those liberals nuts when he tells them like it is because they do not like hearing the truth .......Go Tigers!!!!!

Why is this something anybody cares about?***

Apr 16, 2019, 1:29 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You could almost set a clock by it.***

Apr 16, 2019, 1:31 PM

Those aren't new rankings btw

Apr 16, 2019, 1:40 PM

Not that they really matter anyway. They'll change a bunch all the way up til signing day. No need to make a post every time they do. You're just giving them exactly what they want, attention and clicks.

Re: Bryan Bresee dropped

Apr 16, 2019, 1:43 PM

They haven't been updated since Bresee, Capehart, Williams, and Tchio all won MVP for their positions at their camps. I would expect they don't drop but either way we have the best unit (possibly) coming in that Clemson or any school has brought in from a single class.

Apr 16, 2019, 3:35 PM

Bresee fell 1 spot in the overall rankings and was passed by an OT who moved up 2 positions. I'm not sure of the story with this OT, but it's not like Bresee won MVP at his position and was then passed by another DE.

Apr 16, 2019, 3:58 PM

Plus these are old rankings... Not like they just updated them. With all of our players dropping rankings it's a miracle we can win games right?

Apr 16, 2019, 1:47 PM

Rivals gets paid in part based on page views. When you link a page to complain they get paid for each person who clicks the link. They soon notice an uptick in view’s when they shuffle the rankings so they keep stirring the pot to make money

Apr 16, 2019, 2:21 PM

Do you’re saying you’re not as interested in landing him since he isn’t as good as he was yesterday......according to rivals.com ?

Who cares what rivals thinks ? He’s still the same player. He’ll still be the same dominant force doing his part to dominate college football.

Great! It's a virtuous circle! Dabo recruits great studs

Apr 16, 2019, 2:25 PM

Their rankings drop after they commit to us.

We win another championship and they go high in the draft.

High School studs see how well Dabo & Co. coaches up 3 and 4 stars to 6 stars and they commit to us.

Repeat...

Apr 16, 2019, 2:45 PM

Who gives a rip? Just keep winning baby!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We do Chicken right...it's not just for frying anymore!

On a positive note, Burch and Bowman both moved up

Apr 16, 2019, 2:55 PM

so that'll be nice when we land those two. Can't say I really care that much, though.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How does that happen NOW? It’s not like they’re currently playing or in major camps

Apr 16, 2019, 3:15 PM

Some “scout” thinks one of them tweets better than the others? Makes absolutely no sense - unless they’re using a popularity contest to drive the rankings and their subscriptions.....

Apr 16, 2019, 4:55 PM

Goodness. The Rivals rankings haven't change since the last update. The next evaluation period is in May when they will re-rank the 2020 class based on camp evaluations.

I'm sure you will get your panties in a wad when the 2021 Top 100 are posted in May for the first time.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 16, 2019, 10:47 PM

To be honest, getting all wrapped in recruiting rankings and trying to figure out the worth of your team based on those measurables seems very cootish.

I’d rather just beat the snot out of the Alabama’s and Ohio States on the field. Let me know when they start presenting trophies for recruiting national championships.

Replies: 31
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic