Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I am personally inspired by Tigerbalm1
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 20
| visibility 3,035

I am personally inspired by Tigerbalm1

Apr 15, 2019, 11:16 AM

If this guy can become a member of the Ring of Honor, then I can do anything.

Message was edited by: lovingit®

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I am personally inspired by Tigerbalm1

Apr 15, 2019, 11:27 AM

That man is a living legend and with hair like that, he can probably pick up a street walker in any town or city if he has $100 in his pocket.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 15, 2019, 11:29 AM

Isn't he the guy that inspired muschamp to think he could coach football? LOL that didn't work out so well.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Actually, if you think about it, it has worked out perfectly

Apr 15, 2019, 11:34 AM

for the Clemson fan.

...you're right. thanks, Tbalm!***

Apr 15, 2019, 12:16 PM

Apr 15, 2019, 11:42 AM

Yes - Tigerbalm1 is definitely a legend - and worthy of the admiration he receives on TNet ... I’m just waiting on Tigerbalm2 to make an appearance ..... -:D

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

Apr 15, 2019, 11:45 AM

Tigerbalm 2, 3, 4, and 5 have already arrived. He just doesn't know which town they reside in or who their Mama is. The man comes and goes like a mist.

Apr 15, 2019, 11:48 AM

Thanks for that info - 2000.... Good to know ...

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

Apr 15, 2019, 2:30 PM [ in reply to Re: I am personally inspired by Tigerbalm1 ]

Evidently one of them rides a Harley...

Go Tigers!!!

A legend among legends

Apr 15, 2019, 12:09 PM

Re: A legend among legends

That's it Jervey !! Position of honor. Here, Here .

Re: A legend among legends

Apr 15, 2019, 4:49 PM [ in reply to A legend among legends ]

Yes - but - wait - why doesn’t TBalm have a hat too?!? Just - doesn’t seem quite right .....

Wait just a minute -- Tigerbalm1 is a

guy??

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

I did make a few assumpshunz***

Apr 15, 2019, 12:35 PM

Re: I did make a few assumpshunz***

Apr 15, 2019, 12:46 PM

Yeah, me too. The long and painted finger nails and fake eye lashes had me fooled for a bit.

Wait ... I'm confused. Which one is

Apr 15, 2019, 12:48 PM

Tigerbalm1, the guy holding the snake ... or the snake?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Re: Wait ... I'm confused. Which one is

Apr 15, 2019, 12:57 PM

He is not the snake. One time back in the day, Balm sent Chuck Norris home crying.

Apr 15, 2019, 1:25 PM

You guys should not be so hard on Balm. He has become somewhat unstable since Trump stomped a hole in Hillary. I'm not certain which stage of grief he is in currently, but it is interesting to watch as it unfolds. I just hope he does not sell the Matador in his moments of uncertainty.

Don't worry...

Apr 15, 2019, 2:01 PM

He'll be losing points soon.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Apr 15, 2019, 2:09 PM

I've yet to see a disclaimer that no animals were hurt in the posting of this video.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

It may be urban legend but I've heard Tigerbalm's grandpappy

Apr 15, 2019, 9:56 PM

was the inspiration for Roger Miller's "King of the Road" … kind of grifter royalty among us.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7HBQFjoqDYE

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 20
| visibility 3,035
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic