Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
"Don't know what you got, till' it's gone":
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1

"Don't know what you got, till' it's gone":

May 7, 2019, 11:41 AM

That's my response to people that complain about WCCP.
I have listened to the Clemson Tiger network for 20+ years. They kept me company on my 45 minute commute to and from work every day, and while eating lunch in my car.
I moved to Nashville last year, and boy oh boy, I miss my Tiger Network. I didn't realize what an integral part of my day they were.
Luckily, my work requires that I come to Greenville and/or Anderson twice a month. The first thing I do when I get in my rental car is dial in WCCP, and soak it all up.
Clemson and the upstate are lucky to have a network focused on Tiger sports news.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Impressive lurking abilities***

May 7, 2019, 11:43 AM

Snowflake Basher........Out

Re: "Don't know what you got, till' it's gone":

May 7, 2019, 11:44 AM

I always confuse that with "Every Rose has its Thorn".

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: "Don't know what you got, till' it's gone": This is the

May 7, 2019, 11:50 AM

one where they "take paradise and put up a parking lot"..... Ewww bop bop bop.....

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: "Don't know what you got, till' it's gone": This is the

May 7, 2019, 12:04 PM

or is it the one where "the weeds are high, where corn don't grow!"

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 7, 2019, 11:47 AM

cant you get them via the internet? though why you'd want to is beyond me. I think it is low ball hack radio of the worst order. I hope one day Clemson wakes up and affiliates with a decent flagship. when I'm back in greenville I listen for a bit. about 15 minutes is all I can take. I would love to know why WCCP has such a hold on Clemson. Or maybe I wouldnt like to know

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 7, 2019, 11:49 AM

I felt your pain, even when gone for only a summer. The first thing I did after moving was downloading the WCCP app to listen to them on my daily commute.

"to each his own"

May 7, 2019, 11:49 AM

That's my response to people who voluntarily choose to listen to WCCP when they can listen to anything else. The same tired takes every day, the same callers multiple times every day...I don't know how anyone can listen to it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: grab your phone.....

May 7, 2019, 11:50 AM

https://tunein.com/radio/The-Roar-1055-s27782/

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: grab your phone.....

May 7, 2019, 11:52 AM

Thank you!!

You can just stream it right?***

May 7, 2019, 11:51 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

GO TIGERS!!

May 7, 2019, 11:51 AM

Download the app on your phone. That's how I listen each morning until I'm in the car. I enjoy 60% of the content. I don't care about the golf or the ice hockey or New York Yankees and they NEVER talk about my Cubbies. But I would MUCH rather have WCCP than not. No doubt. I dial up ESPN radio sometimes as well.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's a Cinderella song ...

May 7, 2019, 11:52 AM

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=cinderella++don%27t+know+what+you%27ve+go&view=detail&mid=86C6CE28F61A5DBE0B8F86C6CE28F61A5DBE0B8F&FORM=VIRE&adlt=strict

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 7, 2019, 12:31 PM

EM Radio is what I would suggest if you really miss it....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 13
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic