Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Don't know about the airwaves in Cola and Charlotte today,
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 2,264

Don't know about the airwaves in Cola and Charlotte today,

Oct 21, 2019, 5:47 PM

but in Chucktown they jammed with one gamecock vulgarity after another....threats of physical mayhem and boycotts echoed in the distance...."Forever to Thee" included about 15 more minutes in the SEC

Seriously---one moderator stated emphatically numerous times he fully believed SEC refs "protected" the top 4 or 5 teams in the league

Sometimes they're funny to watch!!

Message was edited by: tigrjm76®

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Don't know about the airwaves in Cola and Charlotte today,

Oct 21, 2019, 6:12 PM

I don't necessarily disagree with him about the officials making calls that favor the top teams in the league vs doormat teams, of which the Coots are a large, messy one.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 21, 2019, 6:54 PM

I was thinking the same about the preferential treatment Bama gets from the Refs in SEC. Listening to the Bama and TN game Saturday night, TN had 9 penalties at the half to Bama's 3 while the game was close. TN would be driving then a penalty would stall the drive.

I know TN is not that good but still and the TN announcers were going crazy over the calls against TN and no calls for Bama.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 21, 2019, 6:57 PM

Only to look at things in a different way, but wouldn't it make sense that the less talented team would be the one having to hold defensive players or commit PI?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tennessee was getting absolutely hosed by the refs

Oct 21, 2019, 6:59 PM

and they are a pretty disciplined team when it comes to penalties I believe - I thought I heard that they were the least penalized team in conference before that game, but I have not bothered to fact check it so take it with a grade of slaw.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Will the refs favor UT or SCAR this weekend?

Oct 21, 2019, 7:15 PM

I'm thinking UT since they actually have a positive football history. With trophies.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Will the refs favor UT or SCAR this weekend?

Oct 21, 2019, 8:14 PM

That is what the coot fan base actually believe. They have never lost a game. It is always, always someone else who caused the loss. You can't make this stuff up. They are delusional to level of needing help.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They are truly stupid.***

Oct 21, 2019, 8:27 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Re: Will the refs favor UT or SCAR this weekend?

Oct 22, 2019, 8:53 AM [ in reply to Re: Will the refs favor UT or SCAR this weekend? ]

I used to play golf with a guy like that. He never hit a bad shot that was his fault. It was always the thunderous noise of butterfly wings flapping in an adjoining meadow that threw him off. :)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 21, 2019, 9:18 PM [ in reply to Re: Don't know about the airwaves in Cola and Charlotte today, ]

I have to agree on the calls against Tenn. Almost EVERY time Tenn was in the red zone, flags came flying!

Haven't we seen this in basketball

Oct 21, 2019, 8:58 PM [ in reply to Re: Don't know about the airwaves in Cola and Charlotte today, ]

ourselves forever?

Replies: 10
| visibility 2,264
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic