Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Don’t forget to thank God for bringing us Dabo
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 30
| visibility 1

Don’t forget to thank God for bringing us Dabo

Apr 8, 2019, 10:45 PM

We are truly being spoiled by the best time in the history of any Clemson sport right now. And I think that Dabo is just getting warmed up. The Best is Yet to Come.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Snowflake Basher........Out

Amen

Apr 8, 2019, 10:53 PM

John 14:27
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid.

Re: Don’t forget to thank God for bringing us Dabo

Apr 8, 2019, 11:10 PM

Totally happy Dabo is here. But c’mon with the “God sent” nonsense. Or did God send us Hatfield, West, and Bowden too?
If there is a God, I seriously doubt he/she/it is really concerned with what coach is where... just ridiculousness

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Abolish Qualified Immunity

God has a plan for everything

Apr 8, 2019, 11:15 PM

And we can thank Him for anything. No matter how small or insignificant it may seem. To be honest, we are all small and insignificant in comparison.

Apr 8, 2019, 11:17 PM [ in reply to Re: Don’t forget to thank God for bringing us Dabo ]

What do you mean “if there is a GOD”? That’s stupidity on steroids. If there wasn’t a GOD there would be literally “Nothing”! Nothing comes from nothing. I’m not saying that GOD sent Dabo, but I can’t stand reading stupidity like your statement. Uhhhh,,, I saw a new house the other day but didn’t see a builder. I wonder if there was a builder....uhhh duhhh. Creation testifies of a Creator like a building testifies of a builder. Keep your stupid atheistic idiocy to yourself & don’t insult Tiger fans that are just being positive!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 8, 2019, 11:28 PM

Not gonna get into a back & forth on this with you. But there is zero evidence that the Judeo-Christian God of the Bible is real.....other than in the minds of Christians and Jews. There is literally more evidence of aliens, and Bigfoot.

I can honestly say I have no idea, and if you were honestly you know neither do you. If you do i’all sit quietly while you present said evidence.
FYI: evidence - the available body of facts or information indicating whether a belief or proposition is true or valid.

Your opinion

Apr 8, 2019, 11:41 PM

You: God isn’t real.

Me: Ok, what do you think?

You: Umm idk. But it can’t be that. Because I don’t wanna follow his ways. I want to sin and not feel guilty.

Also you: 2 rocks probably collided out of chaos and created all this order and process we see today. I can’t prove it with facts. Just read it in a book that was written 50 years ago by a guy who had a theory after looking at water flowing through the Grand Canyon and was convinced it took billions of years.

Me: I’ve never seen 2 rocks collide and produce anything but rubble, and I’ve never seen 2 boards collide and produce a craftsman style home.

If God isn’t real

Apr 8, 2019, 11:46 PM

Then we have no purpose in living but to serve ourselves.

Our own made up rules should guide our thoughts and actions however we feel on any given day.

If I want to kill your family or sleep with goats it’s okay because I feel that way.

God is the one who said certain things are right and wrong and taught us how to live forgive and love.

Without Him life has no meaning and it doesn’t matter what we do. We just die and nothing happens to us. We live for no reason.

With God, we have meaning and exist on purpose.

Re: If God isn’t real

Apr 9, 2019, 12:01 AM

Wrong. People existed and coexisted long before the Old Testament. There were rules for society and people didn’t do what you’re saying. Perhaps you should do some reach before making such statements

Do we really have proof that people existed beyond 7,000 yrs ago?

Apr 9, 2019, 12:14 AM

Where are their bodies?

Why isn’t there more proof of them and their creations?

Seems like there should be a lot more dead people if the world has existed for billions of years. And why have I only studied about groups of people in the last few thousand years?

And how all of the sudden did you, a most insignificant little human (like myself) get so knowledgeable all of the sudden about things unseen? We’re you there? Seems like you have made up some ideas along the way.

Re: Do we really have proof that people existed beyond 7,000 yrs ago?

Apr 9, 2019, 12:45 AM

Ok so now we are getting into factual info. And there’s a lot of it. I’m not gonna go over it for you, it’s pretty easy to find for yourself. Now I understand that you will likely just disagree with facts that don’t support your religious thoughts. How convenient but it doesn’t make them less factual

And it’s funny that ur asking me about believing in things unseen... that’s rich

You're kidding, right?

Apr 9, 2019, 11:59 AM [ in reply to Do we really have proof that people existed beyond 7,000 yrs ago? ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Agreed. Where are all the dead bodies?

Apr 9, 2019, 1:09 PM [ in reply to Do we really have proof that people existed beyond 7,000 yrs ago? ]

There should be at least 1000 corpses per living person if what you’re saying is true. I only know of 6 in my yard and I assure you none of them are “billions” of years old.

Is God hiding the bodies? Of course not. Is he extracting their souls and elevating them into heaven (hence vaporizing their bodies)? Duh.

Re: Your opinion

Apr 8, 2019, 11:52 PM [ in reply to Your opinion ]

Reading comprehension!

Where exactly did I say God is not real??? No please copy and paste where I said that. You can’t coz I never said it! So if you done putting words in my mouth and just making things up..
I clearly said I have no idea, that doesn’t mean the answers are all in an ancient book written by who knows who and when.

You all can believe whatever you want. My response was to the OP and if anyone posts religious post in this forum (there’s a forum for that), I can reply with my thoughts without all you good Christian folks getting your panties in a bunch

We’re all the same bunch of sinners here on earth

Apr 9, 2019, 12:07 AM

Just that us “good Christian folk” are actually saved from their sin by the actions of a sinless man.

I’m not attacking you friend. Just trying to get my point across.

We all technically have no overwhelming physical proof to show you. Fact is: He rose, there’s no body in the grave. (Easter). We do have testimony from those who were eye witnesses during His life on earth. Many Historical writings from both followers and those who were not Christian. It’s ALL throughout history. The Bible is proving more true every year with every new discovery.

People have no hesitation believing any other historical figures existed in old texts. Just Jesus, because He was so different.

And that’s why He is so amazing and so much better than anyone else that’s ever lived! Ask yourself this question: what IF it’s true? What if I looked at the world through that lens?

Re: We’re all the same bunch of sinners here on earth

Apr 9, 2019, 12:22 AM

I want to thank you for being able to chat with some civility....I know it’s a touchy subject for some, but again if one brings a post like the OP, they should realize not everyone thinks as they do AND may not hesitate just to spare feelings

I get your point, but this is all faith. I have no clue if the witnesses saw what they saw, and no one can question them today. If the grave was empty, is the only answer that he rose from the dead ? I can think of tons of explanations... point is none of us were there, nor to witness the miracles of JC. There is a lot of speculation about the writers of the Bible and when it was written and by whom. You say there’s more of the Bible proved correct all the time... I be seen tons proven wrong all the time.....not to mention things that just don’t sound right.
A guy lived to be 500 yrs old, some guy lived in body of a whale, talking animals and on and on. My Grannie ( a very religious lady) used to tell me the stories of the Bible should not be taken literally. If so what can you take literally? Are we all from Adam and Eve? That would be a ton of insets. Anyway I. Outdoor go on and on

So what do you do when Dabo discusses his faith?***

Apr 8, 2019, 11:47 PM [ in reply to Re: Don’t forget to thank God for bringing us Dabo ]

Apr 9, 2019, 12:34 AM [ in reply to Re: Don’t forget to thank God for bringing us Dabo ]

“Aliens” & “Bigfoot”, surely you’re joking. Let me guess, you believe that there was an explosion (caused by nothing) & matter (from nowhere) expanded into some type of unorganized arrangement that somehow worked itself out into a cosmological order & system that supports life. Oh, then some lake of primordial soup was struck by lightning & “Shazam”, the first living cell was birthed. And then that cell split & then it decided it needed a body.....I’m sorry, I just don’t have enough faith to be an atheist. Only a fool would say that there is no GOD.

Oh, but isn’t it scientific to reject the idea of GOD? No! Science says that life comes from life - that’s biogenesis. But you say Everything comes from nothing - that’s science fiction.

When a frog turns into a prince, we used to call that a fairy tale. Today we call it science! My how stupid society has become! If we all could be intellectually honest we’d admit that there is no problem in believing that there is a GOD, the real problem for us is that we just don’t want a GOD, at least not one that we think we may have to answer to. By nature we want autonomy. We can be our own god if we simply deny the existence of the true GOD. One problem with that - denial doesn’t change reality. Try refusing to believe in gravity & jump off a building. Your erroneous belief won’t save you from the consequences of gravity just because you don’t believe in it. Good luck when you jump from this life into the next...maybe Bigfoot or an alien will catch you. Better re-examine because eternity is too long to be wrong. Saying “oops, I was wrong” after death will be too late.

Hope you figure it out!

Apr 9, 2019, 12:08 PM [ in reply to Re: Don’t forget to thank God for bringing us Dabo ]

1 Corinthians 1:18

For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.

And ALL the evidence I need is what He has done for me and my family. NO DOUBT!

Don’t persecute people because of their religion

Apr 8, 2019, 11:50 PM [ in reply to Re: Don’t forget to thank God for bringing us Dabo ]

No Clemson man/woman, regardless of religion, would do that.

Re: Don’t persecute people because of their religion

Apr 8, 2019, 11:56 PM

Persecution ? Really OMG!
This is a chat board. Yay for persecution complexes ???????

Apr 8, 2019, 11:17 PM

https://www.tigernet.com/forum/Politics--Religion-97

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dabo coaches football.

Apr 8, 2019, 11:18 PM

FYI

Apr 8, 2019, 11:18 PM [ in reply to Re: Don’t forget to thank God for bringing us Dabo ]

^ exactly!

^^Coot***

Apr 8, 2019, 11:20 PM

I’m pretty sure Tommy Bowden brought us Dabo

Apr 8, 2019, 11:19 PM

...but I still agree with the 1st part of your post....

DON’T FORGET TO THANK GOD!!!

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I’m pretty sure Tommy Bowden brought us Dabo

Apr 8, 2019, 11:21 PM

^^^????

Re: I’m pretty sure Tommy Bowden brought us Dabo

Apr 8, 2019, 11:31 PM [ in reply to I’m pretty sure Tommy Bowden brought us Dabo ]

Then thx T Bowden at least he’s real and actually did something

I thank Terry Don***

Apr 8, 2019, 11:32 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 9, 2019, 12:08 PM

I thank God for Dabo.

There are few people to look up to in the world. He is one of them. Humble and thankful, but still a winner, and winning the "right" way.

Being a winner makes people listen to what he says and take notice of how he acts. His impact is well beyond football.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The best thing TB ever did

Apr 9, 2019, 12:55 PM

besides leaving.

Replies: 30
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic