Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Don’t forget tmorrow starts the new Tnet and Facebook rule
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 959

Don’t forget tmorrow starts the new Tnet and Facebook rule

Jan 22, 2019, 9:06 AM

where they can use your photo Don't forget Deadline tomorrow !!! Everything you've ever posted becomes public from tomorrow. Even messages that have been deleted or the photos not allowed. It costs nothing for a simple copy and paste, better safe than sorry. Channel 13 News talked about the change in Facebook's privacy policy. I do not give Facebook or any entities associated with Facebook permission to use my pictures, information, messages or posts, both past and future. With this statement, I give notice to Facebook it is strictly forbidden to disclose, copy, distribute, or take any other action against me based on this profile and/or its contents. The content of this profile is private and confidential information. The violation of privacy can be punished by law (UCC 1-308- 1 1 308-103 and the Rome Statute). NOTE: Facebook is now a public entity. All members must post a note like this. If you prefer, you can copy and paste this version. If you do not publish a statement at least once it will be tacitly allowing the use of your photos, as well as the information contained in the profile status updates. DO NOT SHARE. Copy and paste. Wondered why Facebook/Tigernet was so boring!
This is good to know: It's ridiculous to have lots of friends and only 25 are allowed to see my post.
I ignored this post earlier, but It WORKS!! I have a whole new news feed. I’m seeing posts from people I haven’t seen in years.
Here’s how to bypass the system FB now has in place that limits posts on your news feed.
Their new algorithm chooses the same few people - about 25 - who will read your posts. Therefore,
Hold your finger down anywhere in this post and "copy" will pop up. Click "copy". Then go your page, start a new post and put your finger anywhere in the blank field. "Paste" will pop up and click paste.
This will bypass the system.
DONE! Stop it FB!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I’m far more concerned about

Jan 22, 2019, 9:09 AM

the travesty known as "turkey bacon."

For unknown reasons, my wife insists on bringing this illicit substance into our home. Worse, she will sometimes tell me she has "made bacon," only to have me discover, once I've skipped happily into the kitchen with joyous anticipation, that she has not made bacon at all. She has made turkey bacon. Which is not bacon. This is like telling me you've made chocolate chip cookies, but instead of giving me a cookie you kick me in the shin and set me on fire.

Let's be clear: you cannot cut something into thin strips and call it bacon any more than I can vomit into a waffle cone and call it strawberry ice cream. Bacon is bacon. It is perfect and beautiful and God loves it just as it is. Turkey bacon, on the other hand, is not bacon. It is sad and strange and it tastes like Band Aids.

For that matter, let it be said that whole wheat pasta is not pasta. It is soggy, shredded construction paper. And multi-grain bread with seeds and sticks embedded inside it is not bread. It's not even food. It tastes and looks like something you should bury in your garden or feed to your hamster.

Have we not suffered enough, my fellow citizens? Why must we inflict these outrages on ourselves and our loved ones? Enough, I say. Let our bacon be bacon, our pasta be pasta, and our bread be bread. Let all things be as they are meant to be. Amen. And God bless America.

LPOD!!!***

Jan 22, 2019, 9:19 AM

you are correct and obviously a great American

Jan 22, 2019, 10:02 AM [ in reply to I’m far more concerned about ]

I've never had turkey bacon, but it's not hard to imagine how terrible that would be.

Reminded me of the ONE non-bacon bacon product that I actually liked. Back in the 80's and it was called "Sizzlean". That #### whatever it was made of, was good. And it didn't shrink 50% like regular bacon does. Not sure why they quit (probably carcenogenic or made from nutria gullets or something) but I wish they still made it.

https://culinarylore.com/food-history:what-happened-to-sizzlean-bacon/

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

he said nutria gullets

Jan 22, 2019, 12:02 PM

noice

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The road goes on forever and the party never ends...

The number of idiots that post that on FB make me laugh.***

Jan 22, 2019, 12:04 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

Replies: 5
| visibility 959
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic