Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Worst call in the SCar/CU game last year
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1

Worst call in the SCar/CU game last year

Jul 3, 2019, 9:08 PM

1 min to go in 1st half - 28-21 CU - TL hits Rogers for TD & the SEC refs call a totally phantom PI on Rogers for an "alleged" pushoff - which NEVER happened. TD comes off the board.

One of THE worst calls against Tigers all season. A ghost PI. Otherwise we would've covered the 28 point spread.

Another was a clear targeting by Bama on a Lawrence run. Impossible to miss, but - a no-call on Bama.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Worst call in the SCar/CU game last year

Jul 3, 2019, 9:11 PM

let it go brother, 15-0

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”

Don't forget that BS PI call on Turner

Jul 3, 2019, 9:11 PM

in the UofSuC game .

Re: Don't forget that BS PI call on Turner

Jul 4, 2019, 6:56 AM

Exactly right on the PI call on Turner in the 4th QTR. Led to a TD a minute later to Deebo & closed the gap to 49-28. The phantom PI was a perfectly played ball by Turner.

Jul 3, 2019, 9:23 PM

The SEC is having an outside company do an internal audit of all SEC officials this summer. There were just to many really bad calls last year. If you are an official the easiest way to fix a game is by calling targeting and PI. I saw bogus calls all season. It was clear some officials have some type of agenda.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

EAGLE, I said that when the rule first came out. I even call

Jul 3, 2019, 9:45 PM

ed in to Walt's show to state it. The review ref, can turn the game around in a skinny minute. He has way too much power. Put 50k in his pocket and pick just the right game and you have it made.

Re: EAGLE, I said that when the rule first came out. I even call

Jul 4, 2019, 12:27 AM

You nailed it. It’s sad money is taking over college football!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The agenda was/is to protect Bama***

Jul 4, 2019, 7:31 AM [ in reply to Re: Worst call in the SCar/CU game last year ]

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Speaking of ACC refs. They ruled this a TD...AFTER REVIEWING

Jul 3, 2019, 10:45 PM

IT!!!

oooops....here's the pics

Jul 3, 2019, 10:47 PM

Re: oooops....here's the pics

Jul 3, 2019, 11:41 PM

He caught that with the middle two knuckles on the backside of one hand and you KNOW IT, Spud !

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Re: oooops....here's the pics

Jul 4, 2019, 12:23 AM [ in reply to oooops....here's the pics ]

Nice pics! With gambling made so much easier there is more temptation than ever to slide money to officials who can take control games and point spreads. The only way to keep them in line is an annual independent audit of all officials. The AD or the HC should also be able to submit evidence to the league. If the evidence supports a blown call a hefty financial fine might make that replay official to take one last look and open the eyes of the officials on the field.

Jul 3, 2019, 11:00 PM

how about the shoulder to TL's head in the syracuse game?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Jul 3, 2019, 11:38 PM

I'm going with Mushcoot's call to let his defense take the field .

DB23

Replies: 13
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic