Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Don't fall for the hype.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

Don't fall for the hype.

Sep 5, 2019, 12:42 PM

Our game is one of two huge games being shown Saturday. As such, TV personalities get paid to hype the game as much as possible. One way to do that is to convince the whole world that A&M has a real shot to beat Clemson. No problem. All I will add is this ..... Bama beat a Kelly Bryant led offense in the playoffs, but were soundly thrashed by a Trevor Lawrence led offense one year later. A&M was beaten by 2 points by a Kelly Bryant led offense. Guess what happens to them this year with Trevor? They better be prepared to score 40+ if they expect a chance at an upset. Clemson wins 45-24.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Don't fall for the hype.

Sep 5, 2019, 12:48 PM

I'm not falling for any hype, but anytime anyone overlooks any opponent, your asking for trouble.

Why do you say that? I overlooked every opponent we had

Sep 5, 2019, 12:50 PM

last year and we still went 15-0 and won the national championship. So I guess you're post is wrong huh?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Really, are you SERIOUS?

Sep 5, 2019, 12:52 PM

I thought I was the only one.

Yes, I am always serious. And guess what...

Sep 5, 2019, 12:53 PM

I overlooked Georgia Tech last week and we still won.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Me 2, told everybody that would listen we would win by 40***

Sep 5, 2019, 1:01 PM

Who is doing the overlooking exactly?

Sep 5, 2019, 12:51 PM [ in reply to Re: Don't fall for the hype. ]

Because Tnet overlooking an opponent has as much impact on the game as the chance of you or I do of getting out there and playing Saturday.

leftie is just being wrong, it's his thing***

Sep 5, 2019, 12:52 PM

Sep 5, 2019, 12:52 PM [ in reply to Re: Don't fall for the hype. ]

Nobody's overlooking them , but having confidence in our team on our field with our talent ... with the latest natty trophy in a building across the road ?
That isn't overconfidence , leftie .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Fans have the luxury of calling it like we see it

Sep 5, 2019, 1:01 PM [ in reply to Re: Don't fall for the hype. ]

...because we don't impact the outcome of the game. I'm not asking for, but am predicting trouble for A&M in this one.

Clemson wins big.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 5, 2019, 2:07 PM

Trevor Lawrence doesn't play defense though...

Sep 5, 2019, 4:12 PM

He made a pretty good tackle last week.

Sep 5, 2019, 2:10 PM

I do see Clemson winning the game. I think by more than 2 pts this time. But I don't see 17-18 pts. But then again that's Vegas. They don't care what the score is. The put the spread where they feel they can make the most money. Its not a prediction or a forecast. Its about money.

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic