Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Mueller’s report makes a normal election possible in 2020.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 246

Mueller’s report makes a normal election possible in 2020.

Mar 27, 2019, 2:38 PM

http://www.jewishworldreview.com/cols/will032619.php3

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Don't bet on it, George......

Mar 27, 2019, 2:55 PM

specially that part about the Dem Party stabilizing..LOL!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I read that article the other night and I noted how

Mar 27, 2019, 2:59 PM

Will chose his words carefully in making a normal election "possible". While he's right about the odd stew of policy issues for the D's, he leaves open the likelihood of Trump going...well all Trump on the election. As in when do we get the nicknames? We got Pocahontas and Crazy Bernie, are we headed toward Pete Butthead, Kamala Cameltoe, Tulsi Mo Gabba Gabba, Crazy Hands Beto, John Hickwhateverthehellhisnameis, and Amy Closeshart?

it's all I could think of off the top of my head.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No election involving Trump will be normal***

Mar 27, 2019, 4:07 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

As usual I have a few contentions.

Mar 27, 2019, 8:59 PM

If Trump is involved it won't be normal.

I also believe that Russia was chasing the weakest calf in the herd. They tried to break into the RNC website. It turned out the DNC had an idiot working for them named John Podesta. Had the RNC hired a moron Russian would certainly have hacked the RNC too.

Then you have the moron who stored sensitive Gov official material on a personal server which was not secure. I don't know if Russia got her emails and sensitive documents or if Wikileaks just sold it to them but they had the goods on Hillary and the DNC but had nothing on Trump and the RNC.

I'd say it's luck of the draw so they rolled with the fake news for Trump. Whatever their goal I'm sure they are LTFAO at the three year fiasco that evolved from the Podesta and Hillary incompetence.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 246
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic