Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Does anyone on this
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

Does anyone on this

Jul 15, 2019, 5:02 PM

board have fire stick tv? I heard you get a bunch of
channels and can be purchased at best buy. No premium.
This sounds too good to be true.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Does anyone on this

Jul 15, 2019, 5:05 PM

I use fire stick. It does come with a lot of free channels through different apps. But they aren't the normal channels that you are thinking about.
They're stuff like Pluto TV.
You'll probably still need to subscribe to a TV provider whether it be YouTube TV or Hulu .
Or you can go with a IPTV provider. Those aren't strictly legal though. If you have a Prime Membership you can always watch prime videos.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

Jul 15, 2019, 5:25 PM

Buy it though Amazon, they are cheaper. I can get ESECPN 1, 2, 3 and U. I really haven' figured out everything yet but, through Kodi, there is a lot of free apps like Yoda or Exodus I use, and I can watch a lot of movies within a couple of weeks after they hit the theaters. But you have to have good internet speed to cut down on the buffering!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I use a Roku stick ... very similar.

Jul 15, 2019, 5:32 PM

Once I subscribed to Hulu Live, I can watch regular TV. I also have the YouTube app (good for watching a lot of stuff including old Clemson games), Netflix, and Amazon Prime Video. Plus, there are tons of other apps/channels like Tigersense mentioned

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Jul 15, 2019, 6:36 PM

thanks for the info..a friend of mine had told
me he paid $30.. for it and gets 500+ channels.
He said he gets all the channels I get on uverse
plus more just for the cost of the plugin. Your
answer makes more sense.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 15, 2019, 6:45 PM

You can get glitchTv on a fire stick for 20/ month with 7000 channels.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Or Vontronix.

Jul 15, 2019, 7:46 PM

You will need to unlock your stick though.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

Or Vontronix.

Jul 15, 2019, 7:46 PM [ in reply to Re: Does anyone on this ]

You will need to unlock your stick though.

Re: Or Vontronix.

Jul 15, 2019, 9:51 PM

Dang, I try to unlock my stick every chance I get, which isn't very often these days, but...but - umm, that's all I've got to say about that.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic