Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Does anybody else's wife turn into a total b...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 63
| visibility 1

Does anybody else's wife turn into a total b...

Feb 9, 2019, 3:18 PM

When her mom is coming over or her dad is coming in from out of town..about how the house and yard look? I mean what is the deal people?!! I work everyday...she does not work..she has gone back to school . I pick up..,dishes in the dishwasher washer, help with laundry.. and she hates to clean! but.. when her parents are coming over it's all my fault that it doesn't look like the Biltmore... We have 3 kids and usually it looks decent but lived in... Little help here...
Oh.. and Go Tigers great win today!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I feel you brother!***

Feb 9, 2019, 3:19 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Does anybody else's wife turn into a total b...

Feb 9, 2019, 3:21 PM

I see a doctor Phil visit in you future.

just be glad she doesn't spend money irresponsibly***

Feb 9, 2019, 3:23 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 9, 2019, 3:27 PM

Women don't know how to cook and clean any more. Now men need to make the money and run the house. Hell if I could get her to clean up behind herself I would be in heaven.

My buddy went to

Feb 9, 2019, 3:58 PM

Culinary school and he said 90% of the students there were men. And most of the women were doing baking type stuff and pastries etc.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 9, 2019, 4:22 PM [ in reply to Re: Does anybody else's wife turn into a total b... ]

I work 50-60 hours a week, make a good living, do nearly all of the cooking in my house, laundry, and picking up. Admittedly, I pay a yard service to do the lawn and have a maid once a week so I don’t clean. Oh, and I’m the wife.

Feb 9, 2019, 5:16 PM

I wish I could give you more than one thumbs up.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 9, 2019, 6:38 PM [ in reply to Re: Does anybody else's wife turn into a total b... ]

THAT....... WAS....... AWESOME.......

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 9, 2019, 9:50 PM [ in reply to Re: Does anybody else's wife turn into a total b... ]

How you doin'?

I'm getting outta here

Feb 9, 2019, 3:30 PM

before onea you guys wife's read this stuff

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

monter le cheval de fer
A coot will usually blink when hit in the head with a ball-peen hammer

Can kind of identify ...

Feb 9, 2019, 3:32 PM

I get gripey when my house isn't clean and people are coming over. And, I haven't cleaned the house ... because I live by myself. :) :(

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Re: Can kind of identify ...

Feb 10, 2019, 10:35 AM

you are a lucky man.wealth beyond imagination.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Keep it in perspective from someone older........

Feb 9, 2019, 3:32 PM

who knows - your marriage isn't worth making a big deal out of something like this. In the big picture, this is a minor thing. So just roll with it. This is obviously important to her so make her happy.

Again, when you're my age, you'll look back on this and realize in the scheme of things this was no big deal.

Re: Keep it in perspective from someone older........

Feb 9, 2019, 3:39 PM

Tiger77 wise advice. Look at it from the angle that your house will be really clean and you can enjoy it too.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

my wife get's that way the night before the cleaning lady

Feb 9, 2019, 3:33 PM

comes.

lol........***

Feb 9, 2019, 3:38 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: my wife get's that way the night before the cleaning lady

Feb 9, 2019, 3:52 PM [ in reply to my wife get's that way the night before the cleaning lady ]

Thought my wife was the only woman to cleam before the cleaning lady comes.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 9, 2019, 4:24 PM [ in reply to my wife get's that way the night before the cleaning lady ]

I can relate, you don’t want a cleaning lady to see dirty baseboards and such.. drives my husband insane

Go Tigers! Once A Tiger Always A Tiger

Feb 10, 2019, 9:57 AM

What drives me insane, is when men forget how to put the man pants on. I don't cook, clean, do the laundry, or send out the birthday or Christmas cards. I keep the yard looking nice, I keep up the pool that the wife and her family mostly use, and I keep the services done on our vehicles. There is no cook that comes in, no weekly maid, no yard man, no pool man, or no dealerships to keep up the maintenance on our vehicles. But I do have a clean home, clean cloths to change into daily, and a nice home cooked meal no less than 6 nights a week. I'm not bragging, or complaining, just saying that I'm old school, and I wouldn't accept anything different!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

mine does that to.***

Feb 9, 2019, 4:24 PM [ in reply to my wife get's that way the night before the cleaning lady ]

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 9, 2019, 8:34 PM [ in reply to my wife get's that way the night before the cleaning lady ]

That’s why we got rid of the cleaning lady. Induced too much stress in the family.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Suck it up buttercup . . .

Feb 9, 2019, 3:34 PM

It's all part of the territory . . . and there's nothing we can do about it.

Enjoy the visit . . . By the way!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Suck it up buttercup . . .

Feb 9, 2019, 3:40 PM

Might want to look into getting a part time cleaning person.

Valentines is coming ...

Feb 9, 2019, 3:44 PM

Get her one of those French Maids Outfits. I know you will want to keep the place spotless.

My wife turns into a total babe......

Feb 9, 2019, 3:54 PM

....whenever it gets late and I get just a wee bit drunk. It's the greatest thing.

I suggest that when your inlaws are coming over you try the wee bit drunk angle and see if it works for you. How old is her Mom? You might have to get a bit more drunk, but hey, who knows.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: My wife turns into a total babe......

Feb 9, 2019, 4:02 PM

Thanks everyone!! Good advice!! ??
Go Tigers!!

Feb 9, 2019, 4:02 PM

Went there and done that for 27 years. 5 plus years ago she was shown the exit. Problem solved!

Feb 9, 2019, 4:10 PM

You could divorce her and give her half of everything for years to come...

Feb 9, 2019, 4:17 PM

Divorced life isn’t so bad. Amazing how much more stressed and unhappy I was when I was married. Def not saying do that though lol

Feb 9, 2019, 4:28 PM

Since you have 3 kids so sex must be out of this world. Lol. Nothing kills sex like kids at home.

Is this real?

Feb 9, 2019, 4:32 PM

Pigs or link . . .

Re: Is this real?

Feb 9, 2019, 4:42 PM

Sounds like some of you guys did not do your homework before you got married. You should have found out important details like cooking, laundry, house cleaning, processing a deer, and cleaning fish before you asked her for her hand in marriage.

Feb 9, 2019, 4:52 PM

Mispelled “sex”

Feb 9, 2019, 5:07 PM

He said BEFORE marriage.

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

I’d probably want to know what sex they were before I got married***

Feb 9, 2019, 5:11 PM

Feb 9, 2019, 5:19 PM [ in reply to Re: Is this real? ]

??

I get insane when cleaning for company

Feb 9, 2019, 5:00 PM

Suggest just helping and not allowing the crazy to rub off.

She will be back to normal in no time.

Sounds like you’re married***

Feb 9, 2019, 5:11 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”

Wait till she starts sleeping with coworkers***

Feb 9, 2019, 5:28 PM

Re: Wait till she starts sleeping with coworkers***

Feb 10, 2019, 1:02 PM

She had better hope that they want to keep her bc, as soon as I find out that is where she will have to go. I'm pretty trusting with my wife, but not so that I walk around with my eyes closed bc I'm also a believer that anything can happen, and I'll be on it not long after it happens!!!

Feb 9, 2019, 5:31 PM

My wife is a magician. When we are on the road, if she says the magic word, I turn into a hotel.

Feb 9, 2019, 5:31 PM

This doesn't sound much like a football post.

Time to see what’s new on...

Feb 9, 2019, 5:37 PM

The Wife Transfer Portal.

It gets busy around Valentine’s Day when people don’t want to spend big $$$ on their significant a-whole.

~JKB

If you EVER want to see her nekkid again..

Feb 9, 2019, 6:31 PM

you'd better stop posting negatively about her on the innertube. Wives don't seem to take it well.

Don't ask me how I know. ;)

Get a Grip My Brother, that's the way it is. But

Feb 9, 2019, 7:22 PM

you learn to deal with it and maybe even buddy up with her Dad one day. I've been married 47 years and you take the bad with the good.

Is your wife's name Peggy...

Feb 9, 2019, 7:52 PM

...Bundy?

Sounds a lot like Married with Children. Good luck....drink heavily.

Re: Is your wife's name Peggy...

Feb 10, 2019, 7:15 AM

If so post pics of Kelly Bundy! :)

Smokin'....

Feb 10, 2019, 10:59 AM

Feb 9, 2019, 8:22 PM

Before you married her, you should have used the ad that I used.

WANTED
GOOD WOMAN
Must be able to Clean, Cook, Sew, Dig Worms
And Clean Fish. Must Have Fishing Boat.

PLEASE SEND PICTURE OF BOAT.

Feb 9, 2019, 8:26 PM

My wife and I were together for almost 66 years before she passed away. We never had any major problems, we shared and cared and had our differences but we tried to act like responsible adults and solve any problems that arose. I looked in the mirror one day and thought I was the perfect one. And then I looked down at my feet and discovered most of our differences could be laid at my feet. Even now, I still look down at my feet and get the same feeling.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 9, 2019, 8:30 PM

Joe, this young father/husband could use some of your wisdom. Married life can be difficult at times, but age puts it in perspective.

Feb 10, 2019, 1:06 PM

It's actually called wisdom!!!

Feb 9, 2019, 10:09 PM [ in reply to Re: Does anybody else's wife turn into a total b... ]

Joe, your wife was a lucky woman to have a good man like you.

YW

Feb 9, 2019, 9:09 PM

https://youtu.be/5LGEiIL1__s

If you look in the mirror you may find the

Feb 9, 2019, 9:33 PM

problem. Maybe I'm wrong but putting your kids mom's perceived shortfalls on the Web may be something you want to reconsider.

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nope. Not my wife. She is PERFECT!

Feb 9, 2019, 10:13 PM

(she watched me type that .... we can talk later)

Marry Poppins...

Feb 10, 2019, 6:07 AM

Practically Perfect in Every Way :)

Feb 10, 2019, 7:43 AM

Marriage can be difficult at times. Two people are never going to agree on what is the most pressing thing to accomplish on their shared agenda all of the time. Sometimes one person may have to pull more than their “share” of the load. I’ve had many arguments with my wife over the same things you mention over the years, and honestly still do on occasion.

I’d recommend a really good FREE book called “You and Me Forever” by Francis Chan. It has an app and if you download the app to your phone or tablet you get both the book and audiobook for free. It’s full of good stuff for anyone no matter how long they’ve been married, or even if they aren’t married!

You slept with her before you married her.***

Feb 10, 2019, 10:39 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 10, 2019, 11:07 AM

Tigerman, you are looking at this all wrong, this is about pride. She wants to confirm to her parents that she made the best decision in marrying you by everything appearing to be perfection. (Even if she has to fake it).

Feb 10, 2019, 11:59 AM

Tigerman 1 said:

When her mom is coming over or her dad is coming in from out of town..about how the house and yard look? I mean what is the deal people?!! I work everyday...she does not work..she has gone back to school . I pick up..,dishes in the dishwasher washer, help with laundry.. and she hates to clean! but.. when her parents are coming over it's all my fault that it doesn't look like the Biltmore... We have 3 kids and usually it looks decent but lived in... Little help here...
Oh.. and Go Tigers great win today!!!

Sounds like ammunition for a good guilt trip ??

Feb 10, 2019, 1:04 PM

The correct answer here is "I just used up the last of the paper towels cleaning the mirrors. I'll bring back lunch while I'm out."

Feb 10, 2019, 7:55 PM

Should have got a better wife. I love my wife she won’t let me lift a finger. I help out because I love her and we are a team.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 63
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic