Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Marriott Management at Clemson...Fill Up His In Box and Fax
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

Marriott Management at Clemson...Fill Up His In Box and Fax

Jul 10, 2019, 6:52 AM

Good Afternoon,

I am reaching out to you on behalf of the Courtyard Marriott Clemson. About two and half weeks ago, an email was sent to you from the General Manager, Mary, asking for voluntary cancellations during the weekend of September 6th and 7th. She outlined some hotels we are collaborating with and notified you of the situation. In looking through my notes, I realized we have not received a response from you so I wanted to reach out to you again. On September 6th and 7th, 2019, the Courtyard Clemson is oversold. We wanted to give you the option to make other arrangements before you arrived in Clemson. If you do not make other arrangements now, there is a good chance that your reservation will be relocated upon arrival. We cannot specify where is will be moved to as it will depend on availability of other hotels. You can reach me at my information below if you have any questions. If you can reach back out within the next week, it would be appreciated.

Michael Heater | Regional Operations Leader | Midas Hospitality, LLC
1804 Borman Circle Drive | Suite 100 | St. Louis, MO 63146

c 864 449 3005 | f 314 692 0103

mheater@midashospitality.com| www.midashospitality.com

midas_final_logo3C

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's amazing to me how

Jul 10, 2019, 8:22 AM

hard those people are working to make up for a mistake when their hotel got overbooked. I just sent Michael an email thanking him for going the extra mile and finding alternate hotels for those affected. It's the little things like this that make me a loyal Marriott customer for life.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Do you have a piece of hard rock candy, not for eatin'...

Jul 10, 2019, 8:43 AM

but for looking through?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You are going to live in a hotel your whole life?***

Jul 10, 2019, 8:45 AM [ in reply to It's amazing to me how ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Maybe he thinks customer means cleaning lady?***

Jul 10, 2019, 8:51 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The reception might be friendlier than he gets from the Mrs?***

Jul 10, 2019, 8:52 AM [ in reply to You are going to live in a hotel your whole life?*** ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No, but when I am traveling I will always stay

Jul 10, 2019, 9:09 AM [ in reply to You are going to live in a hotel your whole life?*** ]

in Marriott branded hotels

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Oh. Your wording was a little confusing.

Jul 10, 2019, 9:14 AM

Thanks for the clarification.

Hope things are going well.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

I'm with you, seemed at first Mrs GWP might be overbooked...

Jul 10, 2019, 9:16 AM

seems to be happening a lot.

[no homers]

I for Juan appreciate how you see the positive in things instead of these

Jul 10, 2019, 8:50 AM [ in reply to It's amazing to me how ]

Glass is half empty idgits.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What a pile of

Jul 10, 2019, 11:38 AM [ in reply to It's amazing to me how ]

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

get the tarheel guy to do it - he's chock full of hate today

Jul 10, 2019, 8:50 AM

and every day I would guess. Tell him you saw on CNN that Trump bought Marriott, that'll make him doubly angry. Probably would get him out front the hotel with a picket sign and a black mask.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

(Meanwhile the OP, dressed as batman, meets the RAG)

Jul 10, 2019, 9:39 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic