Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Did y'all see this video?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 69
| visibility 1

Did y'all see this video?

Jan 15, 2019, 11:42 AM

https://youtu.be/T2GNy0W_zlo

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Did y'all see this video?

Jan 15, 2019, 11:44 AM

YEAH!! SHE DINDU NUFFIN

Be careful what you ask for

Jan 15, 2019, 11:45 AM

You just may get it

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

MauldinT, where are you???

headphones is chargin', so I watched with no audio

Jan 15, 2019, 11:46 AM

looks like (s)he deserved it.

No, a man should know and be better.

Jan 15, 2019, 11:59 AM

You expect some people to allow their emotions to overwhelm their good judgement but not a grown man.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You are a walking, talking

Jan 15, 2019, 12:02 PM

Gillette ad.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsonrulez08.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Please forgive me, @IneligibleUser

Dood,

Jan 15, 2019, 12:13 PM

I only took a few aszwhuppins in my life and all were from my father.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Real menz don’t bash little gurlz like that.

Jan 15, 2019, 2:16 PM [ in reply to You are a walking, talking ]

No matter what stoopid shid coming outta they mouf.

How does a grown man hit a female?

Jan 15, 2019, 11:57 AM

I never got it. There's only one way to not lose an argument with a woman, just don't argue.

You are not watching a female in this video

Jan 15, 2019, 12:00 PM

What you're witnessing is essentially a pack of hyenas preying on a larger animal, like a wildebeest or something. They don't expect the wildebeest to fight back, but sometime he do.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Looks like maybe his wife and kid(s) behind him

Jan 15, 2019, 12:04 PM

I know I would find it much harder to walk away if I felt I had to defend my wife and kids from a pack of hyenas...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The road goes on forever and the party never ends...

For real?

Jan 15, 2019, 12:16 PM [ in reply to You are not watching a female in this video ]

I didn't see anything in the video that justified knocking the #### out of her. You can compare us to animals all you want, but we aren't actually animals. We were given reason by God.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes, for real. I saw plenty to justify knocking her out

Jan 15, 2019, 12:20 PM

They act this way because they know, most of the time, they're going to get away with it. And they do, because people don't ever stand up to them. There's not a whole lot more dangerous than a group of out of control teenagers, don't think they won't leave your ### on the ground bleeding and skip away laughing.

We are actually animals bro, sorry.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

She's not a teenager***

Jan 15, 2019, 12:49 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Also, I legit LOL'ed at this:

Jan 15, 2019, 12:50 PM [ in reply to Yes, for real. I saw plenty to justify knocking her out ]

"There's not a whole lot more dangerous than a group of out of control teenagers"

I'm guessing you haven't faced a lot of actual danger in your life if you think that is true.

Also, girl was 11

There is NOTHING more dangerous on earth than a gaggle

Jan 15, 2019, 12:56 PM

of African-American pre-teens except maybe an unarmed black man fleeing from police.

-The Jounge

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well, since you brought it up...

Jan 15, 2019, 1:17 PM

I'd be curious to see the alternate reality where the guy is a big burley black dude and the 11 year olds are all white kids. I'm not saying the opinions would flip completely, but I am saying some of the assumptions (he's probably just there with his wife, he's probably just defending his children, they probably attacked him first, they probably started this) might change.

If it were a big black dude, with a small black child and

Jan 15, 2019, 1:31 PM

woman in the background, with a bunch of redneck ### teens clearly antagonizing them, jumping around screaming, who then encircled him and began shoving him, my reaction would be the exact same....Would yours?

Absolutely...

Jan 15, 2019, 1:56 PM

my reaction isn't filled with stupid ### assumptions and characterizations of parts of the situation that I don't know about.

Mine is simple. 51 year old men should not hit children and certainly not little girls.

No matter how scary the 11 year old looks with her fists up.

Actually, I think it is full of stupid ### assumptions

Jan 15, 2019, 2:41 PM

Like that crowd of teenagers could not possibly be dangerous. Or that he specifically targeted an 11 year old "child". I tend to think he was going to lay out the next one who came at him.

Please GTFO with this "children" and "little girls" B.S., as if this was a mob of 2nd graders.

She was the first one "who came at him"***

Jan 15, 2019, 2:46 PM

OMG SHE WAS A CHILDDDDDD!!! THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!

Jan 15, 2019, 1:00 PM [ in reply to Also, I legit LOL'ed at this: ]

LOL, I did you even watch the video? Who GAF how old she was if she was acting like that? Was he supposed to ID her before she and her cronies began harassing and assaulting him?

If you don't think a group of out of control teenagers like this can be highly dangerous, you're a very, very naive individual. You're talking about a bunch of highly hormonal, emotional, and immature people that do not yet (if they ever will) understand the true consequences of their actions. Have you ever seen someone get jumped?

As a high school teacher I agree.

Jan 15, 2019, 1:20 PM

A group of pissed off and out of control teenagers are difficult to handle. We see it all the time. Not saying there aren't people who are a lot more dangerous as Ford was ayoing, but I can promise you if a group of these kids rolled up on me like that and I felt my family or myself was in trouble I would have no problem doing whatever needed to be done to try to handle the situation.

Also, to clarify: I do not know what the lead up, etc was to this video and I'm not saying whether he was right or wrong. Just responding to the "group of teenagers" comment

Message was edited by: tmitchell27®

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If you're gonna be stupid, you best be tough.. lol***

Jan 15, 2019, 1:37 PM [ in reply to OMG SHE WAS A CHILDDDDDD!!! THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!! ]

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

GO TIGERS!!

More Americans are killed yearly by out of control teenagers

Jan 15, 2019, 2:21 PM [ in reply to OMG SHE WAS A CHILDDDDDD!!! THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!! ]

than by terrorists. I'd wager that would include 2001 as well.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Show me where in the video it justifies him knocking her

Jan 15, 2019, 12:20 PM [ in reply to You are not watching a female in this video ]

dafuqq out.

She possibly deserved it. She possibly didn't. There is no way you can make that determination with the video available.

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Four seconds in, where they surround him and start pushing

Jan 15, 2019, 12:23 PM

him...From there he's totally justified in swinging on them IMO. Especially if that's his wife and kid standing back there. If you want to surround someone and start shoving them, you better be prepared to actually fight.

Yup...these videos conveniently leave out the

Jan 15, 2019, 12:30 PM

leadup to the incidents.

Dude looks like a guy who got dragged to the mall against his will by his wife and just wanted to GTF home and have a beer.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They do leave that out

Jan 15, 2019, 12:48 PM

what if the kids were all standing around outside the mall and he decided to play security patrol and tell them all to leave? What if he had the same reaction as Lakebum and though they looked like a pack of hyenas, and said so?

The girl he punched is 11. He's 51. He shoved her before she ever touched him, and yet on T-net, he's the one who was justified in losing HIS cool.

LOL, yeah I'm sure that was the situation

Jan 15, 2019, 1:04 PM

I like how you're throwing around the fact that she's 11, as if that totally excuses all of their behavior, too.

He was encircled and being physically shoved. It's pretty easy to be self righteous when you've never been in that situation, I guess.

I stand with Lakebum, SOMETHING bad needed to

Jan 15, 2019, 1:08 PM

happen to the girl for being stupid enough to charge back at the guy, and it did.

Something bad needed to happen to the guy for not being smart enough to get out of that situation sooner, and it is.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I reckon I differ from Lakebum on the second point.***

Jan 15, 2019, 1:09 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Obviously, leaving the situation would have been the best

Jan 15, 2019, 1:18 PM

thing he could have done, but sometimes it isn't quite that easy.

Right, they might have called him a scaredy cat!

Jan 15, 2019, 2:49 PM

No man should have to live with that shame.

.....Or followed him to his car

Jan 15, 2019, 2:58 PM

But I'm sure this nice group of "children", who he undoubtedly disturbed while they were studying chemistry or doing some other noble, worthwhile activity would never have stooped to that level. Nor has any group of rambunctious, worked up teenagers ever done something of the such.

Granted, seems like he could have gotten out of there. Maybe not without damage to his vehicle, but without a charge. Although, I'd rather have a misdemeanor than one of those little fuggers messing up my car.

He could walk back in the building and call security

Jan 15, 2019, 3:25 PM

The closest mall to my house is Sandhills. It's open air, home to gang activity, etc. I have never felt threatened by anyone there. The kids that get in trouble mostly eff each other up. They are just kids.

I pretty much agree with this.

Jan 15, 2019, 1:58 PM [ in reply to I stand with Lakebum, SOMETHING bad needed to ]

She probably deserved to get throttled, and he should probably catch a charge for not being smart enough to get out of the situation.

I bet her and her friends don't do that #### again though..

GO TIGERS!!

After the shove she walked back up to him with her

Jan 15, 2019, 1:14 PM [ in reply to LOL, yeah I'm sure that was the situation ]

fisticuffs raised. You're right in the fact that kids like that will never be held accountable for their actions from any form of authority. Parents, teachers, caoches (lol they don't play sports) will never get through to them. A fist to the face will but it will be short lived. At the end of the day she'll still be smug as #### and tell everyone how she took down a 50 yr old through the justice system. F kids like that.

The 1st time he got shoved should have been the signal to leave.

yeah there's no winning there***

Jan 15, 2019, 1:16 PM

The comments in the video give you an indicator about

Jan 15, 2019, 1:19 PM

how most people feel about the situation.

Really though, if you punch someone in the face like that, you could kill them and then you could spend years in prison.

So what? She's 11

Jan 15, 2019, 1:21 PM [ in reply to After the shove she walked back up to him with her ]

even after she took the shot, not one of the other kids standing around took any action whatsoever. he was never in any actual danger. He's a moron. He should have walked back inside and called security.

When she shoved him

Jan 15, 2019, 1:24 PM

he could have lost his balance and hit his head on the bollard and died. Gotta watch out for them bollards man. They are built to stop a car....think they can stop a burley man? The answer is yes. Yes, it can stop a burley man.

Thats what I said

Jan 15, 2019, 1:30 PM [ in reply to So what? She's 11 ]

Try to keep up

Everybody deserves being knocked the ### out sometimes.

Jan 15, 2019, 9:16 PM [ in reply to Show me where in the video it justifies him knocking her ]

That doesn't justify doing it.

Yep, you're watching a child get knocked out by a grown man

Jan 15, 2019, 3:43 PM [ in reply to You are not watching a female in this video ]

yet, somehow, it's the child's fault.

Niiice, I hope dude didn't get in trouble

Jan 15, 2019, 11:58 AM

I've got a lot of experience with these types of people, usually my confrontations with them began with not letting them cut in front of the lunch line, and it would escalate from there. It's truly a no win situation, you do nothing and they harass and assault you incessantly, you fight back and they go "REEEEEEEE he dun hit me!!!!! REEEEEEEEE" and all of the sudden you're in trouble.

The "Burly... brute" is gonna have some time to think

Jan 15, 2019, 12:01 PM

about whether it was worth it.

https://nypost.com/2019/01/15/burly-man-arrested-for-punching-11-year-old-girl-in-the-face/

Misdemeanor is totally worth it. I like how that article

Jan 15, 2019, 12:10 PM

completely glosses over the fact that the group of girls was acting like a bunch of wild animals. Surround me like that and I'll knock a bisch out too....I'll just flee the scene before they can catch me. That was where he went wrong, poor dude thought the justice system had his back probably.

Yep. Lots of gray area here.

Jan 15, 2019, 12:11 PM

Me? I just avoid malls.

But what if you need cheap jewelry, a cell phone case,

Jan 15, 2019, 12:17 PM

a vape deal dough, an NBA All Star jersey, an air brushed t-shirt AND a soft pretzel?

Where you goin' then?

you had me at soft pretzel***

Jan 15, 2019, 2:48 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

Probably to a tree out back to KMS.***

Jan 15, 2019, 3:36 PM [ in reply to But what if you need cheap jewelry, a cell phone case, ]

I go to the mall once a year to buy new work pants and stuff

Jan 15, 2019, 12:18 PM [ in reply to Yep. Lots of gray area here. ]

Always amazes me the amount of grown ### people just walking around, doing nothing on like a Tuesday morning or something.

I want to know what he's standing around

Jan 15, 2019, 12:17 PM

waiting on. Why did this get this far? The girl has to have some level of culpability for coming back at him though.

Seems as though

Jan 15, 2019, 12:21 PM

he was at the wrong mall at the wrong time.

She rolled down her window and she started to shout,

So he threw a left cross an knocked her young azzz out.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: She rolled down her window and she started to shout,

Jan 15, 2019, 12:27 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wow. Even Cutty would be like

"You went a little far, brah"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHIf7qXuk8g

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

point for the reference from The Wire

Jan 15, 2019, 12:54 PM

nm

"It's Baltimore, Gentlemen; the Gods will not save you."

talk #### get hit***

Jan 15, 2019, 12:31 PM

This dude is trash. he's 6'5", 250lb and she is 11 years old

Jan 15, 2019, 1:12 PM

He could have easily pushed his way past her and left he situation.

Yep, I have an 11 yo

Jan 15, 2019, 1:44 PM

and would be suing the hell out of him, after I kicked his ###, of course

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'd like to see that

Jan 15, 2019, 2:24 PM

count me in!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

Doubt your kid would act that way

Jan 15, 2019, 2:30 PM [ in reply to Yep, I have an 11 yo ]

Just saying

If your kid acted that way

Jan 15, 2019, 2:39 PM [ in reply to Yep, I have an 11 yo ]

you would not be able to kick that guys ###

Hopefully you wouldn't have raised your child to act...

Jan 15, 2019, 9:19 PM [ in reply to Yep, I have an 11 yo ]

like an animal in public and this wouldn't be something you'd ever have to deal with.

I'm sure his mama tried to raise him as a man that wouldn't

Jan 17, 2019, 11:27 AM

resort to this level of violence unless he was truly scared for his life and well being. but sometimes people grow up to be #########.

There is some speculation that that was his wife and....

Jan 15, 2019, 2:45 PM [ in reply to This dude is trash. he's 6'5", 250lb and she is 11 years old ]

kid there. If so, that does change the equation...a little.

If all there was is what we saw, then I 100% agree the guy is scum.

If there was more to it...it still seems there was ample opportunity to remove himself and his family from the situation.

Re: Did y'all see this video?

Jan 15, 2019, 2:51 PM

Just imagine if he’d had used his right hand...almost like she got off with a warning

Her mama's and grandmother's...

Jan 15, 2019, 9:24 PM

boy friends always use their right hand, she learned how to duck a right cross before she turned five.

Replies: 69
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic