Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Rashan Gary creats Rashan Gary Sports, LLC, mother president
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 1

Rashan Gary creats Rashan Gary Sports, LLC, mother president

Jan 22, 2019, 9:27 AM

http://www.espn.com/nfl/draft2019/story/_/id/25823290/rashan-gary-eyes-legacy-own-sports-agency

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Rashan Gary creats Rashan Gary Sports, LLC, mother president

Jan 22, 2019, 9:30 AM

Good for them, not a bad idea. Too bad his draft stock fell playing for that clown Harbaugh

Jan 22, 2019, 9:35 AM

Like Zack Bailey for the coots, Gary made a huge college choice mistake.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Did he?

Jan 22, 2019, 11:19 AM

I mean he didn't win any college titles, but he's still likely a top 5-10 pick. He also got moved inside to DT at Michigan which likely wouldn't have been an option for him at Clemson with Wilkins and Lawrence in there.

Jan 22, 2019, 10:04 AM [ in reply to Re: Rashan Gary creats Rashan Gary Sports, LLC, mother president ]

Job comes with a lifetime supply of Jordan Khaki's.

Jan 22, 2019, 11:16 AM [ in reply to Re: Rashan Gary creats Rashan Gary Sports, LLC, mother president ]

It didn't hurt him that much. For what it's worth, most mock drafts (yes, unreliable... blah blah) have him as the first DT off the board.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 22, 2019, 11:48 AM

No way any DT goes before Quennin Williams....

Message was edited by: jsebe10®

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

Gary will likely be selected ahead of any Tigers***

Jan 22, 2019, 11:23 AM [ in reply to Re: Rashan Gary creats Rashan Gary Sports, LLC, mother president ]

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Gary will likely be selected ahead of any Tigers***

Jan 22, 2019, 12:53 PM

Maybe. But that will be a mistake time three. We’ll know more after Combine.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not sure his family gives the best advice to athletes. They sure gave Gary some bad advice on where to commit for college.

Jan 22, 2019, 9:36 AM

I doubt there are many out there watching out for the athletes, seems like a pretty what can you do for me type business

How so?***

Jan 22, 2019, 2:16 PM [ in reply to Re: Rashan Gary creats Rashan Gary Sports, LLC, mother president ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Does it feature all his National Championship gear?***

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Harbaugh's used khakis.***

Jan 22, 2019, 10:07 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Maybe it's just me, but...

Jan 22, 2019, 9:44 AM

a company seemingly created so the mother of some former Michigan player can have a job (for which she is likely not qualified), I'm not convinced that looking-out for a clients best interests is the primary motivation or the real priority for them.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Having an understanding of business trends

Jan 22, 2019, 12:15 PM

Let's consider that this isn't just an opportunity for his mom to have a job. Quite frankly, Rashan's mom won't ever have to work again should he be drafted as expected... He could put his mom on a monthly stipend that would probably exceed any annual earnings she has ever made.

But starting a sports management company probably has been a plan in the making since he signed with Michigan. I would tender that for the better part of the last 3 years, Mama Gary has probably gone to school herself to learn business management and finance so that the family can know the business and not get taken by agents, managers and consultants. This also keeps the money in the family and does potentially create job opportunities for other family members. That title of president can insure that any one working for the company would have an overriding check and balance by Mama Gary.

I would do something very similar to this with my children because all it takes is getting educated enough to keep the vultures away in the short term, but continuing that education to be fully vested in all of the knowledge needed to handle the business myself...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 22, 2019, 10:31 AM

I assume that that the top agents are real professionals and are good at what they do. They earn a lot of money, but the do it by getting the most for their client. I am sure that Rashan's mother is a smart woman, but she is going to be dealing with people who know a lot more than she does about contracts and all of the little nuances of them. The problem will be that they will never realize what mistakes they make.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Soon to be another "Gary Productions" Failure of Epic

Jan 22, 2019, 10:33 AM

Proportions.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Soon to be another "Gary Productions" Failure of Epic

Jan 22, 2019, 11:07 AM

How much is the video of him riding the Limo in the Ice and Snow worth , asking for a friend ???

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 18
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic