Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Did anyone hear Mark Packer
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 20
| visibility 5,273

Did anyone hear Mark Packer

Sep 20, 2018, 5:55 PM

Earlier in the week say on his radio show that three teams (Alabama, Ohio State, and Georgia) look better than everyone else top to bottom?

1: he’s usually pretty high on Clemson, so kind of surprised he made this short list so cut and dry

2: surprised he didn’t include Clemson, Oklahoma, Penn State, and probably LSU in that top group. These teams looked pretty dominant too as far as potential goes. I don’t see that much separation in these 7 teams.

FWIW, I think LSU and OSU have by far the best wins so far.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Did anyone hear Mark Packer

Sep 20, 2018, 5:59 PM

Clemson does not look as polished as the other 3 thru the first 3 games, they did get better each game... doesn't matter what Packer thinks only matters what the committee thinks in Dec...

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We need to show this Saturday just how......

Sep 20, 2018, 7:10 PM

"polished" we can be - need to pound Tech.

geez why are people so impressed with UGA's whipping of SC?

Sep 20, 2018, 6:24 PM

Other than that they've played Austin Peay and MTSU.

Re: geez why are people so impressed with UGA's whipping of SC?

Sep 20, 2018, 6:38 PM

you don't get no props for beating uscjr.

But he said that is as of right now

Sep 20, 2018, 6:42 PM

Changes week to week. Can’t disagree...on the surface, we have not looked like world beaters. It is a marathon, not a sprint. Trust in Dabo.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I heard him and if you’re not a Clemson fan

Sep 20, 2018, 6:44 PM

then he is right. Clemson has not really done anything to really impress the casual college football fan so far this season considering the hype for this team. Pack does a really good job of being objective and checking his Clemson fandom at the door when he does his show.

Sep 20, 2018, 6:53 PM

LSU is smoke and mirrors

Sep 20, 2018, 6:58 PM

They’re riding the same turnover luck Miami had last year until it all came crashing down. That QB isn’t going to lead them anywhere.

Re: LSU is smoke and mirrors

Sep 20, 2018, 8:26 PM

They will fall apart soon. Miami shot themselves in the foot 10 times in their game is Auburn just isn't that great. LSU is a ticking time bomb. They will get wrecked soon enough.

I did not hear it only because I cannot get

Sep 20, 2018, 7:02 PM

Packer on my car radio. Instead I have to listen to Daptula...talk about a 180 degree difference!!! Loved Packer back when I could get him. Cannot abide Daptula, an egotistical person that cannot fess up to wrongs or mistakes. Side note, I have bet on all of Daptula’s “expert” sure win bets this year. I have loss my car, my house, my dog, and my wife has kicked me out of the house. I now living under the bridge next to the Peace Center. At least I have been befriended by a friendly guy. He shared a cup of coffee with me and then said, “How bout them #####.”

Re: I did not hear it only because I cannot get

Sep 20, 2018, 9:03 PM

At least you’re still able to get on TigerNet. That’s a plus.

Sep 20, 2018, 7:19 PM

Oklahoma struggled with Iowa State. Penn State was almost beaten by App State at home. Where you been?

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 20, 2018, 8:36 PM

PSU should have lost to App State. It was a miracle they won.

I'll give OU the pass with Iowa State, though they did only score 3 the week before against Iowa and got at least 24 on OU.

I heard him and did not disagree. I think Bama, Georgia and

Sep 20, 2018, 7:44 PM

Ohio State have appeared to be the best. But I will say that our win at Tex Am would not an easy thing to do for any of those teams, even if Bama blows out the aggies in Tuscaloosa this weekend. Considering the atmosphere, our road win there has to be one of the best wins for anyone this year as well. Bama only won 27-19 in College Station last year.

Sep 20, 2018, 8:28 PM

Well - he lost all cred when he mentioned OSU, because they are not all that great. The only decent team they beat was TCU, and TCU was in that game except for a couple of bad breaks. TCU could have beaten them. Mark should wait to see if OSU can beat PSU at Happy Valley.

CLEMSON would crush OSU, like they have done the past 3 times. OSU is skeered to play CLEMSON, just like OU is.

Sep 20, 2018, 8:32 PM

K

Koot...***

Sep 20, 2018, 9:22 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

2 Obvious...

Sep 21, 2018, 2:08 AM

Sad

Sep 20, 2018, 8:51 PM

Fudge Packer

Mark Packer is not usually very high on Clemson IMO...

Sep 21, 2018, 12:35 AM

Since he's a Clemson alum, he tends to go out of his way not to be perceived as being biased IMO and because of that is overly critical at times.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Replies: 20
| visibility 5,273
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic