Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Deshaun Watson
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

Deshaun Watson

Dec 5, 2014, 8:01 AM

Watching the game replay it blows me away how good DW actually is. He is the smoothest, most accurate passer I have ever seen in a Clemson uniform. The future is bright! Go Tigers!!!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Deshaun Watson

Dec 5, 2014, 8:16 AM

I thought the same thing
He has a bright future

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 5, 2014, 8:21 AM

Smooth is a great word to describe him. Not only his throwing motion, but also the way he glides when he runs. He is one of those athletes that seem to make motion look effortless.

Dec 5, 2014, 8:44 AM

He reminds me of Charlie Ward .... so smooth when he ran that he looked 'slow'.

Dec 5, 2014, 10:16 AM

He needs to stay healthy. He seems to fracture too easily. Needs to lift weights and bulk up in the off-season. Much, much better than Tahj Boyd IMO. When he is healthy, Clemson is one of the best teams in the nation.

He was barely touched when he strained his LCL..and I don't

Dec 5, 2014, 10:20 AM

think 10-15 lbs of extra bulk would have prevented the broken finger.

However, if Scott is going to run him up the middle 10 times a game then some additional bulk would be helpful.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Dec 5, 2014, 10:23 AM [ in reply to Re: Deshaun Watson ]

He made one poor decision and threw across the middle of the field late on a play and into 3 or 4 defenders in the area and should have been intercepted. That being said, Hopper, Williams and Leggett all dropped passes right in their hands so he could have been 17/19 for well over 300 yards!!

My opinion is he needs to put about 15 pounds on his frame which will most likely happen within the next 8 months, need to keep him healthy. He really has something special and will be a talent we will be thankful to have for another 2 years and then the NFL will have a great 1st round QB. Maybe the Carolina Panthers if they keep stinking it up for another couple years and can get a high draft selection lol.

Go Tigers, 2015 looking bright!!

Legit Heisman candidate for the next 3 years

Dec 5, 2014, 10:18 AM

This is why the coots are pooping their pants and offering Mushamp whatever he wants

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

He will only be here 2 more years, #1 QB on board

Dec 5, 2014, 10:24 AM

for 2016 draft, which means probably a top 5 pick and big payday! The future is bright for Watson, hoping he can stay healthy and lead us to big things the next 2 years!!

** 2017 draft ** oops lol***

Dec 5, 2014, 10:25 AM

Re: He will only be here 2 more years, #1 QB on board

Dec 5, 2014, 10:26 AM [ in reply to He will only be here 2 more years, #1 QB on board ]

You never know

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

I am with you on that, we need to get to

Dec 5, 2014, 10:28 AM

work on keeping him here for his 4th year, repeat National Champs has a nice "ring" to it!!

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic