Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Deon Cain solid first half
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

Deon Cain solid first half

Aug 17, 2019, 5:22 PM

On NFL network right now. Colts v Browns

3 Rec 27 yards almost at halftime

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Good to hear . . .

Aug 17, 2019, 5:41 PM

our Tiger is well and back up to his old stuff . . . Whipping corners and Catching balls!!!!!!!

Atta boy Deon!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Deon Cain solid first half

Aug 17, 2019, 5:50 PM

Yea he is looking really good had a great camp.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Deon Cain solid first half and second so far-also

Aug 17, 2019, 6:08 PM

I noted Chad Kelly is on the COlts. Hopefully people forget CK was ever at Clemson

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 17, 2019, 6:10 PM

Who?

Kidding, but Cain continues to play very well today

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 17, 2019, 6:12 PM

Yeah I always suspected Deon would make a nice pro. Good speed, size, and hands

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 17, 2019, 6:15 PM [ in reply to Re: Deon Cain solid first half and second so far-also ]

Thinking they overlapped so guessing Deon had caught some passes from CK in the past.

Not rooting for CK though!

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 17, 2019, 7:39 PM [ in reply to Re: Deon Cain solid first half and second so far-also ]

Honestly, I have felt the same as you about Chad. Up to now, he has been nothing but a trainwreck and just a bad egg everywhere he has gone. But I'm starting to change my mind about him and it mainly has to do with his Uncle Jim Kelly.

I have always been a fan of Jim Kelly, from his time as QB in Buffalo and now, with the way he has battled multiple issues with cancer and been such an inspiration to so many who suffer similar fates. He is such a classy individual and when I see how much joy he gets watching his nephew play and how hard he fights to support Chad no matter what he does, it shows me how much Jim really loves him. I want Jim's days, however many he has left, to be filled with as much enjoyment as possible so, if Chad brings that kind of joy to him then I have no choice but to pull for this young man and hope that now is finally the time when he turns the corner and gets his life together.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 17, 2019, 8:14 PM

Everyone has their own maturity schedule I guess. Not judgment on that front, but I’m not a fan with the baggage we all probably remember. I hope for him and his he grows up, but man, he has had a lot of opportunities and blown almost all of them.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic