Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Deer Peter Buck
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 25
| visibility 1

Deer Peter Buck

Aug 14, 2014, 2:22 PM

Tigernet is a place for Clemson fans to speak their mind, talk football, and yes share jokes. But for you to come on this website and criticize people that were here before you shows you are inconsiderate, rude, and childish. To be honest with you, most of the people you are calling out as dumb posters are probably smarter that you. So if you act like this here, I guarantee you that you are not welcome here or any other college football forum.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Deer Peter Buck

Aug 14, 2014, 2:26 PM

ooooohhhhhh - dat's a smackdown.

prob smarter than me. ..I woke up today

Aug 14, 2014, 2:28 PM

With a wife and 4 kids. .. clearly not a smart move.

Curse you Clemson bars and your cheap pitchers of beer. I had prospects. .I was bonafide

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

HEY! I have a wife and 4 kids.

Aug 14, 2014, 2:36 PM

We better not be talking about the same ones buster

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

GeeVille has standards bob, so his are different***

Aug 14, 2014, 2:42 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Pics of wife and oldest daughter?***

Aug 14, 2014, 3:15 PM [ in reply to HEY! I have a wife and 4 kids. ]

Whatever you do, always give 100%.....unless it's donating blood

Cheers for being "Happily Single"!***

Aug 14, 2014, 2:43 PM [ in reply to prob smarter than me. ..I woke up today ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Yea! There we go!

Aug 14, 2014, 3:16 PM

It's a choice...just not my choice

Aug 14, 2014, 3:08 PM

I am not criticizing anyone who came before me or after me. I was simply stating that I wanted to learn a bit more about Clemson football, but found it difficult with the low IQ name calling.

I'd still like to talk football with at least some of you. I would be a very good resource for y'all in regards to UGA football. If this site is more about low brow insults and one sided hope statements presented as fact...that is cool. It is your right I guess. I won't post here any more unless anyone here wants to discuss football.

Thanks...

Can we consider that a promise?

Aug 14, 2014, 3:08 PM

Please say yes. Please say yes.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Because at the end of the game, everyone knew that they weren’t that much better than us or better than us at all."

Aug 14, 2014, 3:12 PM [ in reply to Re: Deer Peter Buck ]

It used to be a pretty good site for sports talk but it has turned into just what you described I'm sorry to say.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

FAIRWOODTIGER 67

the adults have departed...

Aug 14, 2014, 3:16 PM

the silly, non-sports related posts also seem to be worse when there are no sports going on as well. Really strange how that works

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^ Can't put two and two togther. lol.***

Aug 14, 2014, 3:30 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

^ Whatever that means.***

Aug 14, 2014, 3:34 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

I admittedly have a low iq which is why I

Aug 14, 2014, 3:14 PM [ in reply to Re: Deer Peter Buck ]

Rely on handsome good looks to get thru life, but I would Suggest that if you want to talk football you should post about football.

You can try your approach to, I'm not sexist.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Fingers crossed.***

Aug 14, 2014, 3:17 PM [ in reply to Re: Deer Peter Buck ]

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What exactly do you want to discuss that has not been

Aug 14, 2014, 3:18 PM [ in reply to Re: Deer Peter Buck ]

already beaten to into the ground the past 2 months??

Oh oh, we can talk about the newest losses to Georgia's football roster! There's something that's always changing

This is the closest thing to a discussion point you have

Aug 14, 2014, 3:26 PM [ in reply to Re: Deer Peter Buck ]

posted on this site. Most of your posts are 5 words or less, and usually carry a goading tone (if not flat out trolling with chalkboards and baby dolls). If you want to discuss football, post your opinion or point of view to get it started.

Point and counterpoint would make a good discussion. Open ended questions on topics where you don't bother to post your own stance will lead to exactly the reaction you have gotten.

Since I am in a giving mood, I have provided a link for your reading enjoyment. Scrolling about half way down to discussion may be of particular interest.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_forum

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Bingo.

Aug 14, 2014, 3:28 PM

Classic nonsense.

1. Comes here to start trouble

2. Starts trouble

3. Whines about reaction

4. Repeats ad nauseum

Nothing to see here.

"Because at the end of the game, everyone knew that they weren’t that much better than us or better than us at all."

Aug 14, 2014, 5:11 PM [ in reply to Re: Deer Peter Buck ]

Hey Buck, it's their playground and they've got the only ball so just get use to the juvenile name-calling/insults....it usually happens right after they realize they have no legitimate reply to your question or whenever you point out something they simply don't agree with. Oh, and never mind the facts....they aren't concerned with them either.

Is this before or after

Aug 14, 2014, 5:15 PM

not adding good solid weight during the summer months cause it's nearly impossible to do?

STILL waiting...

48-25 boyeee!

Aug 14, 2014, 5:17 PM [ in reply to Re: Deer Peter Buck ]

Stoudt's gonna bang your cheerleading squad in the bushes!

This is an ironic statement coming from

Aug 14, 2014, 5:17 PM [ in reply to Re: Deer Peter Buck ]

someone who is literally on here everyday spouting nonsense.

It's the same story everytime:

1. You come here to start trouble

2. You start trouble

3. You act surprised with what ensues

4. You then claim all you want to do is have a well-informed discussion of football with facts, etc

5. You then repeat this process over and over and over and over and over

hth

Awwww

Aug 14, 2014, 3:15 PM

Does this mean I have to stop making short jokes about bob and stop calling gwp a moran everyday??

I un-ignore you for 2 minutes and this is what you post?***

Aug 14, 2014, 3:33 PM

Would you prefer

Aug 14, 2014, 5:17 PM

?

Replies: 25
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic