Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Deer Lowered....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 26
| visibility 1

Deer Lowered....

Jun 3, 2018, 7:51 PM

Haven't been on TNET much the last few months, and I check in to a bunch of idiots wanting to get rid of Monte and talking crap about certain players. Give me a break...you keyboard warriors must live a sad, sad life....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

"No one knew we were overhyped until the season started." - Classof09

Been like that for the last 2 days. Some people think we

Jun 3, 2018, 7:54 PM

should win every game and every player should bat 1.000. And think Monte has 5 starting pitchers who shut down every team to work with .

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think we should at least one regional when we host three years in a row

Jun 3, 2018, 8:03 PM

I gladly admit that. However I'm not saying fire Monte.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What’s your expectation....

Jun 3, 2018, 9:49 PM [ in reply to Been like that for the last 2 days. Some people think we ]

We can’t win every game but the goal is to win in the NCAAT and we’ve fallen flat on our 3 yrs in a row playing at home. That’s an underachievement and worthy of criticism. Don’t know what the answer is other than hoping next year we can figure out how to play in a regional but man it and getting old.

Next years freshman weren’t even eligible to complete in little league the last time we won a regional .....been way too long and Lee hasn’t had us in great position 3 yrs in a row but just inexcusable losing like we have.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Deer Lowered....

Jun 3, 2018, 7:57 PM

Ant dat the truff!!!

Good to see you back. Hope things are going great.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 3, 2018, 8:02 PM

This site has become a cancer during gametime

Amen***

Jun 3, 2018, 8:11 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was 6 my Mother let me have a kitten. It died. Don't send prayers, a TU is better." - tugalooriver circa 2022

I agree with you about the closet coots and fair weather fans

Jun 3, 2018, 8:15 PM

But this is getting old. Kill it in the regular season and looking at losing 3 home regionals in a row. At some point Monte has to produce in the postseason. He makes upwards of $500,000 per for a reason - to win and win big.

For relaxing times, make it Suntory time

Thanks for the TD - whoever gave it. I'll wear as a badge of honor

Jun 3, 2018, 8:20 PM

We lose this game - which we will - bc grandslam just happened - it will be two years in a row we lose to a Vandy team that is/was 7 games over .500 coming into the regional.

That's unacceptable with our lineup and talent

For the record we were 30 games over .500 coming into this home regional

Message was edited by: gville76

Re: Thanks for the TD - whoever gave it. I'll wear as a badge of honor

Jun 3, 2018, 8:48 PM

most of our talented lineup has batting averages of under 250 and strike out a lot

We aren’t as talented....at the plate

Jun 3, 2018, 8:51 PM [ in reply to Thanks for the TD - whoever gave it. I'll wear as a badge of honor ]

In the field and especially pitching

I agree we need to advance out of a regional and it sucks,

Jun 3, 2018, 8:43 PM [ in reply to I agree with you about the closet coots and fair weather fans ]

But look at the other really good teams in the same position we are. Some have already been eliminated. It happens every year to some really good teams.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

You're correct. You can count on FSU to choke every year.

Jun 3, 2018, 8:54 PM

I don't blame or fault Monte, or the players, in the regional against Oklahoma State - they were hot and they had some absolute stud pitchers that seemed to all throw in the mid 90's.

But Vandy at home two years in a row. Very disappointing

My TD button is sore...***

Jun 3, 2018, 8:15 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: My TD button is sore...***

Jun 3, 2018, 8:17 PM

Mine too,

Clemson is losing, which brings out the losers

Jun 3, 2018, 8:20 PM

same ole same ole

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Just gave you your 16000th TU***

Jun 3, 2018, 8:22 PM

So here comes you...

Jun 3, 2018, 8:46 PM

what low hanging fruit you have come to pick.

So you don't question any batting order, nada.

So easy to criticize those who actually watch the games, know the moves, then question them.

Debate is hard, I get it. Try it sometime.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Lol, and you know better than a coach that does this at

Jun 3, 2018, 8:49 PM

Very high level....makes sense...

I get what you are saying.

Jun 3, 2018, 8:53 PM

and you can thumbs down me all you want to. Those who say "fire Lee" are idiots obviously. But some naysayers have legit arguments.

This was a legit weak effort this weekend. If fans have complaints it is FINE. Unless you like losing like this.

I got a little info tonight that might make you reconsider backing Lee at all costs. I will post later.

Once again, sounds like basketball season***

Jun 3, 2018, 11:31 PM [ in reply to Lol, and you know better than a coach that does this at ]

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Exactly sir! Just 3 years in.

Jun 3, 2018, 10:55 PM

And Monte at least has us in position to be contenders. It's about a winning attitude and recruiting. And I will say most of these sub 90%'s all weekend are dirtpeckerz just riling people up. But I have seen some long standing Clemson faithful thinking our baseball team should already be world beaters. Monte has my vote all day long. He's going in the right direction. It's better than being left out period at the end of the regular season.

GO TIGERS!!!!

Wanting to fire the HC and bashing certain players you say?

Jun 3, 2018, 11:19 PM

Sounds like basketball season

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 3, 2018, 11:26 PM

Quite frankly ..... Vanderbilt is just a better baseball team. I love our team, but at some point you just have to admit that the other team is better. I think Monte got as much out of these guys as he could.

Well said.....

Jun 4, 2018, 1:31 AM

BTW.... Welcome back!!!!!

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 4, 2018, 7:48 AM

To bring up or talk about the firing of Monte Lee so soon after being hired as HC would be absolutely asinine IMO bc of the job that he has done since becoming HC at Clemson. Plus, I don't think there were many Tiger fans that actually believed this team would do as well as they did. The 47 games won is a credit to coach Lee and his staff!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 4, 2018, 8:05 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Replies: 26
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic