Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Deer Dabo,
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 22
| visibility 1

Deer Dabo,

Nov 28, 2018, 10:04 AM

With all the angst, misunderstandings and unpleasantness as of late, it feels like an appropriate time to set the record straight. We just want to bury the hatchet, tell you how we're feeling, make you understand.

Over the last ten years, you and Clemson nation have been no stranger to love, winning games and the fun that it brings. We have been truly blessed with a winning football program. All the while, you're doing it the right way without scandal. It's obvious you know the rules and so do we.

Sometimes irrational emotions take hold and hurtful words are said. Not a single Clemson fan could forgive themselves if they remotely thought you left because of them. Those wretched individuals will be purged from the likes of this fan base forthwith, we assure you. From here on out, to you, a full commitment is what we will be thinking of.

You and Clemson have been together so long. If you left, our heart would be aching but we're just too shy to say it. Clemson football is the drunken joy that bonds us. You know the game, the players know the game, we know the game and we're going to play it.

In closing, please have no doubt, we will never give you up. We're never gonna to let you down. We're never gonna run around and hurt you. We're never gonna make you cry and we're never gonna say goodbye. And mostly, we'll never tell a lie and hurt you.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Thank you for saying what we were all thinking***

Nov 28, 2018, 10:09 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

You are right, bob - but even my dog coulda said it better.***

Nov 28, 2018, 10:37 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

###-kisser

Nov 28, 2018, 10:11 AM

;)

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: ###-kisser

Nov 28, 2018, 10:14 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

This is a post...

Nov 28, 2018, 10:12 AM

we can all get down to.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

CSI Miami?***

Nov 28, 2018, 10:15 AM

no moran

Nov 28, 2018, 10:42 AM

that is not David Caruso

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: This is a post...

Nov 28, 2018, 10:21 AM [ in reply to This is a post... ]

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

ok rick astley

Nov 28, 2018, 10:16 AM

i have said it many times dabo swinney is a class act and a great fit a clemson.
he graduates players, molds young boys to men,great motivator and as good of a recruiter
clemson has ever seen.

i remember a time not so long ago that our fan base would be happy just sniffing the playoffs
or the bcs bowls it has been a long time since the 1981 nat. championship.

so the last 5-6 years dabo has made this program and university relavent again on a national level.
we some times as fans and armchair coaches get upset with calls and outcomes but winning cures all
of that tigernet is a great place to come and vent or praise players and coaches so do not get mad about what dabo said take it for what is is and move on.

he is our coach and i am d**n glad to have him.

go tigers beat the pants off pitt.

Wait a minute...

Nov 28, 2018, 10:18 AM

Are you saying c/o94 is really Rick Astley?!?

That's awesome, if true.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

No doxxing!

Nov 28, 2018, 10:23 AM

Re: Wait a minute...

Nov 28, 2018, 10:33 AM [ in reply to Wait a minute... ]

you still have a poster hanging up in your room, don't you?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

misspelled David Caruso.***

Nov 28, 2018, 10:43 AM [ in reply to Wait a minute... ]

Re: Deer Dabo,

Nov 28, 2018, 10:21 AM

Rick Astley, is that you??

You are the second person to mention that.

Nov 28, 2018, 10:23 AM

We may be on to something here!

+1 for the Rick Roll...***

Nov 28, 2018, 10:26 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What

Nov 28, 2018, 2:46 PM

do you mean?

I am in total shock!!! Never knew you had a serious and

Nov 28, 2018, 10:31 AM

sensitive side. I now see you in a different light and the image I had has been forever erased from my memory bank. First impressions can be discarded and new impressions can enter. When I see a post and the author is classof1994® I'll now know who and what she really is on the inside.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If we're going to start having Dabo's babies...

Nov 28, 2018, 10:32 AM

I call first.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This staff sure does have

Nov 28, 2018, 10:37 AM

thin skin

Nov 28, 2018, 10:39 AM

"Never gonna give you up
Never gonna let you down
Never gonna run around and desert you
Never gonna make you cry"

Just to give Credit:
Songwriters: Mike Stock / Matt Aitken / Peter Waterman
Performed By Rick Astley

Nov 28, 2018, 1:36 PM

He already has. There is an audio clip of him explaining 98% of the fans are great, and there is always 2% of nutters. Or something like that.

Replies: 22
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic