Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Deer Cards fans
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 21
| visibility 1

Deer Cards fans

Sep 16, 2017, 12:47 AM

The reason Clemson fans are so confident about this game is your offensive line. Your center is new and couldn't stop a bloody nose. Two other players on your team (RT and LG, maybe?) couldn't win the role last year. Also, we understand your biggest pass blocking RB is out for the game. Your receivers are good at running routes, but appear to have trouble catching and controlling the ball, which means they will need 10-15 seconds to create separation. On defense, your strength is breaking up passes whole you have trouble containing the run. All in all, Clemson is not a good matchup for you at all in my estimation. Lamar Jackson is a great player, but he will be running most of the night, which is how he wound up getting sacked so many times in your past 3-4 games. Again, our strengths match up well with your weaknesses and your strengths match up with our strengths. That is my honest opinion and I believe the opinion of many on here.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Deer Cards fans

Sep 16, 2017, 1:52 AM

Dude you're absolutely right in your assessment here but you're wasting your time trying to get actual logic through to the UL fans that have shown up on this board. Tigers by 10+

i'm confident because ESPiN is all over Lavar's nuts on their

Sep 16, 2017, 3:46 AM

CFP page. It's a good sign.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Sep 16, 2017, 4:43 AM

You are correct. It is the opinion of many on here. lol. So you got one thing right. The OLine is a mystery to most UofL fans, too, but replacements were made and the team designed a bit better this season. We've had a total of 2 sacks so far this season, some, at least, of it because the Lamar Jackson you will watch is stronger and arguably quicker. I'm also terribly sorry if this messes up your bizarre notion of your talent superiority but Jaylen Smith is #3 in the country for yards per game. He is Mike Williams size and is arguably faster - but you will find that out yourselves.

Louisville fans saw your game against Auburn, the same team a year earlier we scored 24 on and had 5 players rush for more than your lead Running Back gained - which, allow me to remind you - was a whole 17 yards of awesome gainage. We suspect you are in some serious trouble, offensively, but we also realize you figure your new QB is Lamar, just smarter.

Every season now, the routine gets established to where Louisville fans endure 4 days at this bizarre online theater of the absurd. The primary gift Time supplies us with is that tomorrow, we will be finished caring. Yet, you and your inline fan base's Napolean Complex issues will remain. Good luck with that. Big guys, lol.

Sep 16, 2017, 5:33 AM

"Being dumb, fat and stupid is now way to go through life, son". Man, the delusion is STRONG in Lewisville these days. Keep thinking Clemson's defense is like the two Swiss cheese defenses you've played against so far. Seems you've started drinking too early.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 16, 2017, 6:19 AM [ in reply to Re: Deer Cards fans ]

You need to realize that you are on a fan message board. If I took the time to find the Cards board, I am sure there is delusional fans there as well. OP sates his opinion on this thread but backed it with facts. Most Clemson fans expect a close game and not one in their right mind thinks that Kelly Bryant is Lamar Jackson. But what Kelly has around him isn't what Lamar has either. Good luck.

Sep 16, 2017, 6:22 AM

Their board is FULL of delusional fans, just like the coot board. All will be sorted out tonight starting around 8.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You are going to learn a lot about football today

Sep 16, 2017, 8:46 AM [ in reply to Re: Deer Cards fans ]

For example, your wide receiver may be an incredible player but he cannot show it if he does not get separation. If you are going to try slants and screens, I would be scared, which is why I actually am scared of the VT game we have coming up, but that isn't Petrino's style. You will also find that missing your RB, who has been key in your pass blocking, is going to play a much bigger role in how this game goes than what your fans believe. Additionally, you are going to find our run game will end up eating a lot of the clock. Now, I have not seen anyone say Bryant is as good as Jackson. That would just be stupid. As stupid as saying Jackson was as good as Watson. But what Bryant does well will match up well with your team's weakness, which is a terrible inept abilotu to set the edge. Look for a lot of sweeps to the edge to gain 3+ yards and keep the clock rolling and your defense on the field for sustained drives. The only game I honestly see as a bad matchup for us will be BY, and I honestly think it will be a loss in Blacksburg but could give us enough film for a shot, at least, in the ACCCG if we make it. You are just pounding your chest at what you do well, but you can't see what you don't do well. Football, especially college football, is about matchups.

Also, your final comments seem to indicate Louisville has beaten Clemson and every year you have to deal with Clemson fans saying we will win only to lose. When did this happen? As I recall, we ars 3-0 versus you, and in all cases you had some events go your way that made the game look closer on paper than the actual game was.

Sep 16, 2017, 9:31 AM [ in reply to Re: Deer Cards fans ]

Did y'all finishing caring right after last year's game? I remember c card's fans moaning and groaning and beotching and bellyaching for weeks after the game. Do you have trouble telling the truth?

"But we're wearing black-shirts and Gameday is in town"

Sep 16, 2017, 6:00 AM

...what could possibly go wrong?

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

*dear***

Sep 16, 2017, 7:04 AM

Re: *dear***

Sep 16, 2017, 7:09 AM

You ain't from around these parts are ya?

Sep 16, 2017, 7:15 AM

I went to high school and college in SC. But I haven't lived in SC in a long time. Is this some kind of redneck reference, like a John Deere letter?

Sep 16, 2017, 7:19 AM

It's a Tigernet thing, but take it with a grade of slaw

Uh, no***

Sep 16, 2017, 8:57 AM [ in reply to *dear*** ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Sep 16, 2017, 10:51 PM [ in reply to *dear*** ]

I gave up a long time ago.

Cards fans are not known for their critical thinking skills!***

Sep 16, 2017, 9:00 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How do you keep Gamecocks out of your yard?
• Put up goal posts
What does a Gamecock grad call a Clemson Tiger grad in 2 years?
• Boss

Or ethics***

Sep 16, 2017, 10:02 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Sep 16, 2017, 10:40 PM

Is Senore going to come back in here on Sunday and continue to lecture us? I'm convinced we need it. :P

To any Cards fans left

Sep 16, 2017, 10:41 PM

Exactly what I told you would happen is happening. This is what we were talking about.

Re: To any Cards fans left

Sep 16, 2017, 10:49 PM

I agree, you nailed it.

I disagree

Sep 16, 2017, 10:51 PM

The reason I was confident is that Patrino defenses always suck, suck, suck.

Replies: 21
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic