Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Deer Blackstackhouse..
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 2,085

Deer Blackstackhouse..

May 17, 2013, 11:18 AM

I don't think you were right or wrong. But I do think it was a bad idea to post something has to do with religion and politics. Everybody is different and nobody will agree with you 100%. I learned that the hard way too. Especially on TigerNet. I do hope that we will win the BCS National Championship, but I do not personally believe that God will only side with us and no other team- no, God is with us all, Tiger, Gamecock, or Bulldog. Any living thing. In my own belief, IF we are to win it all it is because we are the team that finds the strength that God has given us. Everyone has this strength, but we all have to find it. I know I contradicted what I said at the beginning about not posting your beliefs on tigernet, and maybe this is a mistake posting this, but it is MY BELEIF ONLY! It's what I've made out of some bible verses along with my pastor's preaching. I apologize if you disagree, and if you see something in this, thank you.
Go Tigers!!

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dear Person without a name,

May 17, 2013, 12:25 PM

I really do not care what you think is or isn't a bad idea. The ideas of men don't really matter to me to be quite honest. I know that everyone won't agree with me, free will and people make bad choices sometimes. If you do not believe then you have no faith, if you have no faith then God cannot accomplish anything through you but see, I do have faith and God WILL accomplish things through me :) You don't have to apologize to me brother, you are already forgiven. Go Tigers!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

and I was the one who pointed you.***

May 17, 2013, 12:27 PM

Why do very openly religious people sound arrogant?***

May 18, 2013, 12:01 AM [ in reply to Dear Person without a name, ]

because those who judge them are "ignorant"***

May 18, 2013, 2:28 AM

You are out of order.

May 18, 2013, 9:58 AM

You are on the verge of destroying any testimony you may have been to T-Net's lost. Clearly, you are a spiritual child and I remember being so young and full of zeal therefor, I will be gentle.

Our battle is not with our Clemson brothers but the spirit of this world. "For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

The only 'high place,' in this world is the throne in the human heart. Did you ever wonder why The Godhead is a trinity? Does not The Father eternally reside on the Center Throne in Heaven? Did not The Son come to earth, take on a throne of flesh and present it to God as a sacrifice to replace us in death? Did He then not accend into Heaven and sit at the right hand of The Father?

Where then is the throne of The Holy Ghost? Is it not there in the throne room of your heart? Was your heart's throne not made by God and cleaned by the Blood of The Lamb and made fit for occupancy of His Holy Spirit?

Were not the hearts of these Clemson brothers made likewise, or shall we accuse God of being a respecter of persons? Are we not all created in the image of God or only those who by their own will, choose to be?

Should we say that we chose God and contradict His word where it is written that 'many are called but few are chosen?'

If these things be so, how shall we win, for God, the 'high places,' or thrones of the Holy Spirit in the hearts of others with offenses and attacks upon them?

Proverbs 15:1 A soft answer turneth away wrath: but grievous words stir up anger.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Why do very openly religious people sound arrogant?***

May 18, 2013, 10:21 AM [ in reply to Why do very openly religious people sound arrogant?*** ]

Being very openly religious is indicative of being arrogant. Childish behavior brought on by having little knowledge and understand of anything other than fundamentals of salvation. (int frag)

It takes decades for some of us to begin to understand that God isn't a fairy godmother or a genie who grants wishes. Some sects of Christians, along with our young, believe that they may impose their will on God through prayer and by exercising faith. If that were so then man would never die from a sickness. Do we not always pray that our loved ones will recover from sickness? Do they not sometimes die?

Eventually, we all conclude that prayer aligns us with God's will. We get our security knowing that God is still on His Throne and His will alone rules His universe.

Had I raised that boy he wouldn't be such a pest. :)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Isn't their position inherently arrogant?

May 19, 2013, 11:17 PM [ in reply to Why do very openly religious people sound arrogant?*** ]

They believe that the creator of the universe pays special attention to *them* and anyone who thinks exactly like them. In that sense, they literally believe they are the center of the universe.

2024 student level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2008_ncaa_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-clemsonpoker489.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Here we go with this diatribe again...

May 18, 2013, 1:06 AM

Making sense out of all of this ? Anyone ? The Omnipotent one is a Tigerfan? I hope your faith in faithfulness works out ...we really need a second national championship.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

you don't get it. I never said God is a "tigerfan".

May 18, 2013, 2:29 AM

but what if Jesus was a Clemson fan.........

Alabama fans have been praying their ##### off.***

May 19, 2013, 11:19 PM [ in reply to Here we go with this diatribe again... ]

2024 student level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2008_ncaa_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-clemsonpoker489.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Attribute it to older age, but when I first saw his user

May 18, 2013, 8:54 AM

name, I read it as "Black Steak House," which, of course, brought to mind the Western Sizz and its ilk. I must admit the truth set me free, but I remain disappointed....Was hoping he'd offer up some great discount coupons!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The coupons were handed out after our bedtime.

May 18, 2013, 10:01 AM

I hear the steak is too tough for dentures anyway. :)

The Father God, rewards those who are faithful

May 19, 2013, 10:43 PM [ in reply to Attribute it to older age, but when I first saw his user ]

even until the end.

and....

May 18, 2013, 9:25 AM

here we go again...

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Deer Blackstackhouse..

May 19, 2013, 11:15 AM

Is this post a tribute to a troll? Jesus, people. . . .

Re: You are out of order.

May 19, 2013, 11:21 PM

Provencial 1:1. A hard head makes a pink ###.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Replies: 16
| visibility 2,085
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic