Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Dear Clemson Golf Team and Coaching Staff
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 3,195

Dear Clemson Golf Team and Coaching Staff

May 28, 2018, 8:51 PM

Congratulations to the entire team. If I were there, I’d take my hat off and shake each one of your hands. You done the university proud. Hold your head up high, you deserve it. I’m sure they’ll be a nice publication of your accomplishments this year.

Even though it stings at the moment of what could have been, this is a year of firsts and almost firsts and on this day, you came up a little short but you gave it your all. That’s all that can be asked of anyone.

This spring you came in first or second in every event. Second place in the ACC tournament, second in the regionals only to the host team at their house. You scratched and clawed your way to qualify for today’s playoff round. It was a tough day for every team but unfortunately a little tougher for the good guys. However, we can walk away with our heads held high and integrity next to no one.

The future is bright. Look what all you guys accomplished most of the year a true junior, true sophomore, and three true freshman in your normal rotation. Hats off to my Tiger golf team, proud of you!

Go Tigers!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Dear Clemson Golf Team and Coaching Staff

May 28, 2018, 9:07 PM

Well said Kerigantoo. Always proud of our Tigers!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 28, 2018, 9:09 PM

A good season. Looking forward to next year. Great team/ great coach/great tradition! Go TIGERS ..

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 28, 2018, 10:43 PM

Pretty much nailed it!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 29, 2018, 10:35 AM

Great week for sure. Colby got better thru the week even posting best team score in 4th round.

Nimmer will be back to the top soon. Doc has had a grind. Did well until 4th round.

Fun to watch.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 3,195
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic