Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Danny Sheridan: "Clemson would not be 12-0 if they played.."
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 42
| visibility 1

Danny Sheridan: "Clemson would not be 12-0 if they played.."

Apr 26, 2019, 5:02 PM

https://twitter.com/finebaum/status/1121877617035104256?s=20

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

.^ I think the guy has a point, a good point But who knows..

Apr 26, 2019, 5:05 PM

and then again Dabo might up his game & recruiting (if possible) and gut er done.

Oh, he did go 15-0 in the ACC and ran asss thru 2 undefeated teams from Big10 & SEC!

Ha......!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: .^ I think the guy has a point, a good point But who knows..

Apr 26, 2019, 6:43 PM

If we were a SEC Bill, bc of Dabo and his Rep of the way he is with these kids, Bama would catch pure h&11 recruiting against us in the sec. We would have our pick with more of the top talent than Saban does bc the kids that will only commit to a SEC school, their parents and best friends are sec homers also!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Alabama did last year.

Apr 26, 2019, 5:06 PM

Then we pistol whipped Bama. These people are pathetic.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They were exhausted. The SEC wore them out.

Apr 26, 2019, 5:43 PM

We were so lucky to catch them when we did. Otherwise, blowout.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Disagree...in 2018 they would have been undefeated

Apr 26, 2019, 5:07 PM

regardless of conference.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Re: Danny Sheridan: "Clemson would not be 12-0 if they played.."

Apr 26, 2019, 5:07 PM

He is an idiot! Alabama ran through the mighty SEC and we destroyed them. Bigot

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 26, 2019, 5:12 PM

It's all conjecture. What we do know is that Clemson mud stomped 'Bama in the Natty. Hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
Hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
Hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
HahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahHahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahHahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
Hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! By the way, did I say ha!?

Apr 26, 2019, 5:08 PM

Could be true. Who knows? But we are getting so stacked that I think in a year from now we would go undefeated no matter where we played. Maybe even this next season. On the other hand, we destroyed the SEC's best.

Apr 26, 2019, 5:09 PM

Who is Sheridan?!? Has flapping lips but only nonsense escapes!! UGA usually runs the table in the SEC also....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

Apr 26, 2019, 5:14 PM

Bama did... why not Clemson?

44-16

Apr 26, 2019, 5:11 PM

Alabama is 35-2 in the SEC over the past 4 years.

Apr 26, 2019, 5:16 PM

and 2-2 vs Clemson.

Apr 26, 2019, 6:16 PM

And Clemson beat Auburn 2 years ago when Auburn beat Bama....

Sheridan should go thru there schedule and point out the game we would've lost last year, I certainly can't find one.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Danny Sheridan is the worst. finebaum made him look

Like a fool IMO. I watched the whole segment.

Just who on Usuc's 2018 schedule would we have lost to??***

Apr 26, 2019, 5:17 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Literally never heard of her

Apr 26, 2019, 5:21 PM

Your opinion, Danny.

Apr 26, 2019, 5:23 PM

And we know what they say about opinions.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

Apr 26, 2019, 5:30 PM

Telling the SEC network what they want to hear. I'm not shocked, wants to be a contributor and keep getting invited on.

dumb ole SEC blowhards.***

Apr 26, 2019, 5:36 PM

He had us winning it all pre-season last year***

Apr 26, 2019, 5:37 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 26, 2019, 5:39 PM

One things for sure: Bama wouldn't have gone through the ACC undefeated.

Apr 26, 2019, 5:39 PM

Not to mention, we do not get to play Vandy, Arkansas, Kentucky, Tennessee, when we play SEC teams. We play (and are 10-3) against the better teams in their conference.

Also, I love how much coverage we are getting on the SEC network.

Apr 26, 2019, 5:43 PM

I'm so sick of idiots always coming up with some kind of excuse when Clemson wins. It's like they always have to come up with something if it's not a sec team. I would like to see any sec team play our schedule and see if they could go undefeated. I don't think but 1, 2 at the most would. It's hard to go undefeated in a season no matter who you play

Apr 26, 2019, 6:02 PM

What a frigging moron.....didn’t we just beat Bama 44 - 16.....and Bama was by far the cream of the crop in the SEC.......takes a real SEC homer (aka idiot) to make a statement look like that......Go Tigers!!!!!

He's correct, we'd have been 13-0

Apr 26, 2019, 6:12 PM

Clemson outscored the two CFP opponents they faced 74-19. Also, 14-1 in last 15 games against Top 25 opponents. I think we're good.

Don't give this dude any clicks, that's all he's looking for

Message was edited by: gville76

For relaxing times, make it Suntory time

Here's the thing

He may be right.
But you know what? Bama has only done that 3 times in the Saban era. He's right that we may not go undefeated against their schedule every year, but... so what? What point is he trying to make?

Clearly to me it seems like he's trying to argue the SEC is harder than the ACC. For the most part, he's right. The gap ain't as wide as it is believed to be by many, but I think it's safe to say that, in general, they are a tougher conference.

But that does NOTHING at all to take away from who we are and what we've done at Clemson.

Let em squawk, it's all they have right now. I'll go back to admiring the trophy.

And lest we forget, as always, a simple response of "scoreboard" settles the whole dang thing.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The biggest thing in CFB right now is the gap between Clemson/Bama/Okie

Apr 26, 2019, 6:47 PM

and everyone else. Apparently the gap isn't as close as it used to be in relation to Clemson & Bama

For relaxing times, make it Suntory time

media.. i heard the interview and he said they couldnt

go undefeated 2 years in a row.. it is just impossible in the SEC.

Which means even Bama couldn't do it.

Clemson hasn't gone 2 years undefeated in the ACC.. it is not worth arguing about.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: We will never know

Apr 26, 2019, 6:28 PM

Maybe an SEC schedule is sometimes harder, but maybe we don't lose some of those top recruits to other SEC teams (especially OL and RBs to UGA) if Clemson was in the SEC. It is what it is.

What coffin did that goober come out of?

Apr 26, 2019, 6:18 PM

Finebum probably gets him on the show to feel better about his looks.

Man, he makes Paul Bearer look like a male model.

~JKB

Apr 26, 2019, 6:26 PM

Looks like he died 5 years ago.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

the only good politician is a dead politician.

44-16, Sheridan and the rest can kiss Dabo's rich ####***

Apr 26, 2019, 6:38 PM

Apr 14, 2019, 2:54 PM

Yeah Danny we saw the schedule for your best sec team Alabama.They had a tough time with Citadel,Tenn.,Charleston Southern and others .Their tough sec schedule consist of Georgia who should have won except for play calling.And oh by the way they were 14-0 and waxed by a team who played no one.What a numb nut sec homer

Danny Sheridan Wouldn't Be Restricted From Playgrounds If He

Apr 26, 2019, 6:58 PM

Didn't Lure Kids Into His Van to play "Tummysticks". Sucks to be an old pedodude

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

it's what the butt hurt have to say

Apr 26, 2019, 7:00 PM

I'm surprised they're not blaming Russian hackers

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”

Apr 26, 2019, 7:16 PM

That strength of nonsense is so old:
1. Even IF the ACC were the weaker conference, why not take the path of least resistance. If the SEC is so all powerful, why aren't the bottom feeders of the conference (SCAR) trying to get out instead of getting their brains beat in every week?
2. It's D1 power 5 football. The highest level of collegiate athletics. It's competive, grueling, and physically exhausting to compete at that level on and off the field no matter which of those conferences you play in. Everyone is tired and beat up at the end of the season.

These homers are butt hurt because they are supposed to have the nicest car in school and the prettiest girl at the prom and everything else is laid at their feet. This Clemson program has turned the status quo on its ear, and these narrow a$$ football elitists can't stand it.

And last season proved that

Apr 26, 2019, 7:21 PM

Alabama wouldn’t go undefeated playing an ACC schedule.

Apr 26, 2019, 9:25 PM

He is right. We would be 13-0!!!!

Apr 26, 2019, 9:30 PM

It's 15-0!!!!

Danny must not be able to count.

Edit: you beat me to it TigerSnake1954!

Message was edited by: orangecoloredglasses®

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 26, 2019, 9:34 PM

Who is Danny Sheridan?

Looks like he would vote for Biden

Apr 26, 2019, 9:41 PM

He had a lot to do with us getting caught under Danny. He is a pos.

Replies: 42
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic