Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
REV DODD SIGHTING-Look at "Lets Show True Tiger Spirit Post"
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 30
| visibility 1

REV DODD SIGHTING-Look at "Lets Show True Tiger Spirit Post"

Oct 28, 2018, 10:49 AM

REV DODD TU'ed that post scroll over the TDs and you will see it. The Rev is Lurking, The Rev is coming back. He and Pitchfork Ben have just been on sabbatical. Has he been posting and me missing?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dang, Morbid! Can't sneak anything past you!

Oct 28, 2018, 11:03 AM

...It's been a long, strange trip personally.

In light of our guys' historic evisceration of the Noles, I'm cobbling together a celebratory sermon ... and a reason everyone should seize every opportunity to celebrate any chance to stand among the faithful.

These are amazing times. Embrace them ... and one another.

See you currently.

badge-donor-20yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-revdodd.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Dang, Morbid! Can't sneak anything past you!

Oct 28, 2018, 11:05 AM

I’m personally estatic to see the Rev post again! Looking forward to the sermon!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Praise The LORD..the REV is Back!!!

Oct 28, 2018, 11:12 AM

And, is working on a glorious Sermon!

Welcome back Rev Dodd!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re:Welcome back Rev,

Oct 28, 2018, 11:28 AM [ in reply to Re: Dang, Morbid! Can't sneak anything past you! ]

We missed you and preach on.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 28, 2018, 11:11 AM [ in reply to Dang, Morbid! Can't sneak anything past you! ]

welcome back .take your seat at the head of the class.you've been greatly missed.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Welcome back, Rev Dodd***

Oct 28, 2018, 11:32 AM [ in reply to Dang, Morbid! Can't sneak anything past you! ]

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Gee Hawd will be proclaimed!! Beware infidels***

Oct 28, 2018, 11:39 AM [ in reply to Dang, Morbid! Can't sneak anything past you! ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

YES! Looking forward to Gee Hawd once again.

Oct 28, 2018, 12:09 PM [ in reply to Dang, Morbid! Can't sneak anything past you! ]

:)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 28, 2018, 12:16 PM [ in reply to Dang, Morbid! Can't sneak anything past you! ]

Welcome back, Rev! Great to see you, brother!!

Welcome back Rev! You've been missed, hope everything is

Oct 28, 2018, 12:43 PM [ in reply to Dang, Morbid! Can't sneak anything past you! ]

good for you.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 28, 2018, 1:08 PM [ in reply to Dang, Morbid! Can't sneak anything past you! ]

WELCOME BACK, REV!! WE'VE MISSED YOU!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Just when I thought it couldn't get any better than yestrday

Oct 28, 2018, 1:32 PM [ in reply to Dang, Morbid! Can't sneak anything past you! ]

The REV is back!!!!!!

Oct 28, 2018, 1:36 PM [ in reply to Dang, Morbid! Can't sneak anything past you! ]

I’ve missed your wonderful, thoughtful post. Hope to see you around more often you’re a treasure.

Amen!

Oct 28, 2018, 1:38 PM [ in reply to Dang, Morbid! Can't sneak anything past you! ]

Welcome back!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Very, very happy- very, very proud.

A sight for sore eyes!! Yes!!!***

Oct 28, 2018, 2:14 PM [ in reply to Dang, Morbid! Can't sneak anything past you! ]

badge-donor-15yr.jpg2012_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

And let the faithful say...

Oct 28, 2018, 2:24 PM [ in reply to Dang, Morbid! Can't sneak anything past you! ]

Amen!

Welcome back Rev! Miss your sermons!***

Oct 28, 2018, 2:27 PM [ in reply to Dang, Morbid! Can't sneak anything past you! ]

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

IS THIS REAL?!***

Oct 28, 2018, 2:27 PM [ in reply to Dang, Morbid! Can't sneak anything past you! ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Oct 28, 2018, 2:38 PM [ in reply to Dang, Morbid! Can't sneak anything past you! ]

Welcome back Right Reverend Dodd!!! You have been missed! Time for a Geee-Hawd!!!

Oct 28, 2018, 2:38 PM [ in reply to Dang, Morbid! Can't sneak anything past you! ]

Welcome back Right Reverend Dodd!!! You have been missed! Time for a Geee-Hawd!!!

Oct 28, 2018, 2:39 PM [ in reply to Dang, Morbid! Can't sneak anything past you! ]

This post just made my day.

Great to hear from you again!!!***

Oct 28, 2018, 2:39 PM [ in reply to Dang, Morbid! Can't sneak anything past you! ]

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Good to see you post Chick! *******

Oct 28, 2018, 3:25 PM [ in reply to Dang, Morbid! Can't sneak anything past you! ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_nascar_champ.gifringofhonor-celti_tiger-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oops TD’d your post trying to figure out how to see

Oct 28, 2018, 11:11 AM

who had TD’d it

Apologies...I owe you a couple TUs

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Unless you're a proctologist, don't worry about the thumbs..***

Oct 28, 2018, 11:13 AM

badge-donor-20yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-revdodd.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Unless you're a proctologist, don't worry about the thumbs..***

Oct 28, 2018, 2:41 PM

Got so excited, I stuttered!!!

I Think REV TD'ed Me For Outing His Stalking***

Oct 28, 2018, 11:19 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: REV DODD SIGHTING-Look at "Lets Show True Tiger Spirit Post"

Oct 28, 2018, 12:19 PM

Hallelujah!!!

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: REV DODD SIGHTING-Look at "Lets Show True Tiger Spirit Post"

Oct 28, 2018, 2:24 PM

What a coincident, our Sunday School lesson today was about Abraham sending a servant to bring back a bride for Isaac. You are definitely not Rebecca but you must have sneaked a ride on Camel #10 and arrived back at TNet. Welcome home !!!!!

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 30
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic