Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Dabo’s Best accomplishment to date is...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 1

Dabo’s Best accomplishment to date is...

Apr 28, 2019, 11:50 PM

Developing the type of a players/young men NFL teams want to change their (losing) cultures. Every school has high character guys, but nearly every player from Clemson is labeled as a high character guy. That’s no accident, and it’s the best compliment we can receive.

We win. And we do it the right way. Thanks Dabo.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Dabo’s Best accomplishment to date is...

Apr 29, 2019, 8:38 AM

So well said! +1

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I thought you said he was "entitled"......

Apr 29, 2019, 9:28 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Oh no you didn***

Apr 29, 2019, 9:34 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Ka-BOOM!!! ***

Apr 29, 2019, 9:39 AM [ in reply to I thought you said he was "entitled"...... ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oh My ....reading that reply

Apr 29, 2019, 12:13 PM [ in reply to I thought you said he was "entitled"...... ]

was like watching one of the Early Mike Tyson fights, the OP has no idea what hit him. I expect a new screen name will follow.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I thought you said he was "entitled"......

Apr 29, 2019, 12:50 PM [ in reply to I thought you said he was "entitled"...... ]

The entitlement post is the worst, most regrettable post by a fellow claiming to be a Clemson fan I have ever read. I hope the original poster is not in fact a Clemson fan . If he ever attended Clemson, he is the stupidest fellow who ever matriculated at our university.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

this could be a problem***

Apr 29, 2019, 12:51 PM [ in reply to I thought you said he was "entitled"...... ]

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I 100% stand behind what I said.

Apr 30, 2019, 12:43 AM [ in reply to I thought you said he was "entitled"...... ]

Every man is mix of qualities and imperfections. Dabo acted immaturely to a normal fan reaction over they witnessed during the South Carolina game- Jake Bentley carving up our defense and it’s implications on the inevitable matchup with Bama.

However I appreciate what he does for our players and their families. He’s seems to have no equal in his field.

It’s called being objective my dude. I’ll say I was pissed and worded things very strongly. In my view Dabo acted very poorly to an Institution that’s given him everything. He has more integrity than I have him credit for, but still acted like a prick for a few days. And I’m not backing off on the main points of what I said. I said in this OP, his best work is with players as affirmed by the NFL (not public opinion.)

Re: I 100% stand behind what I said.

Apr 30, 2019, 8:29 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: I 100% stand behind what I said.

Apr 30, 2019, 8:48 AM [ in reply to I 100% stand behind what I said. ]

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Re: I 100% stand behind what I said.***

Apr 30, 2019, 9:15 AM [ in reply to I 100% stand behind what I said. ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

"No one knew we were overhyped until the season started." - Classof09

Apr 29, 2019, 9:38 AM

And here I thought it was marrying Kathleen!!!! Silly me!!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yikes! You couldn't understand why Dabo was upset?

Apr 29, 2019, 10:34 AM

His players won by three touchdowns. Dabo will always have his players' backs--that's what families do.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Apr 29, 2019, 4:12 PM

Ditto!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 29, 2019, 4:20 PM

nothing like a hypocrite...loser

Apr 30, 2019, 7:53 AM

Establishing a culture where his players are expected to graduate!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 16
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic