Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Dabo says the right things, but you know he is . . .
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1,694

Dabo says the right things, but you know he is . . .

Nov 3, 2018, 4:27 PM

seething inside about the KB situation. KB did him and Clemson wrong and Dabo feels he did it right. That frustration tears you up inside. However, it couldn't have worked out better for us. Now we have a reliable and more than capable backup QB for the next top years. He'll probably get a shot at running the team as a QB when he is a senior. I wasn't sure in the beginning, I thought Brice wasn't ready. But he is now and I am very confident and love the prospect in the coming years with he and TL as the QBs. Congrats Clemson!! Congrats Dabo and Congrats Brice!! . . oh and you too TL LOL

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Dabo says the right things, but you know he is . . .

Nov 3, 2018, 4:28 PM

Who?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

I think Dabo got over it and moved on quickly.

Nov 3, 2018, 4:29 PM

Dabo is all about having a “windshield mentality” and looking forward, not back. He has a great team with an outstanding QB. He isn’t wasting time thinking about KB.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

I honestly don't think dabo would hold a grudge against KB

Nov 3, 2018, 4:30 PM

He's just not that type.

It worked out better for us anyway. Brice is a much better qb than KB and he can run the normal offense that TL executes.

I'm sure he wasn't happy when those stupid comments came out about a slap in the face and not getting a fair shot. He's probably let it go by now.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think Dabo is a crafty rapscallion.

Nov 3, 2018, 4:38 PM

I believe he avoided the possible problems that might come from KB's lobbying him and the team to keep the starting job. If KB couldn't see Trevor was either a better QB or would soon be a better QB he couldn't have gotten in Clemson.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Good un' Coot***

Nov 3, 2018, 4:39 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

The only thing Dabo has realized about that whole situation

Nov 3, 2018, 4:47 PM

Is that Chase Brice has been the 2nd best QB at Clemson since the season started.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 3, 2018, 5:25 PM

I don't think Dabo has time to seethe.

Nov 3, 2018, 5:29 PM

KB let his pride get the best of him.
I would much rather play the rest of this season and enjoy the ride, instead of being on a suck team next year

Replies: 8
| visibility 1,694
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic