Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Dabo on Packer today:
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

Dabo on Packer today:

Aug 30, 2018, 6:34 PM

-Expect to see many of the FR early.
- D line ready to stop seeing our OL as much as the OL is ready to stop having to block the DL studs. Dabo sounds pretty confident in our OL starting 5.

- On the Clemson student/ Furman qb.. maybe we'll invote him over to sing the alma mater with us after the game.. Actually.. should we let him run down the hill? He'll just turn right to the Furman bench? Pretty funny.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Re: Dabo on Packer today:

Aug 30, 2018, 6:45 PM

He’s been complementing the O-Line this offseason ...when he’s done that in the past for a particular unit, they’ve turned out to be really good

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Being in Greenville, I miss PAC-MAN on radio so

Aug 30, 2018, 6:46 PM

much when I could hear hear him out of Charlotte. He was replaced by WCCP. Nuff said. I hear he is back on radio but not my car radio.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

All access SirXM is $230/yr and is some of the best $ I spend

Aug 30, 2018, 7:18 PM

Not only do you have great college station, but now the ACC channel is actually pretty entertaining as well. Pacman 2x per day.

Then you have 300+ channels of music to boot.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Re: Being in Greenville, I miss PAC-MAN on radio so

Aug 30, 2018, 7:21 PM [ in reply to Being in Greenville, I miss PAC-MAN on radio so ]

Packer left the airwaves because the company that syndicated his show wouldn't pay him more so they bought him out. He sat silent for a year or two then went on satellite radio.

Dumb managers. He's the best I've heard on a sports talk radio show. Even that dummy coot QCb was a great 0art of the show.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic